what's in a name?

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

::MiSun::

“You need to speak to me?” I ask walking carelessly into the Director’s room.

The man swivels his chair around and his eyes fall on me noting my attire. “What are you doing?”

I shake my head. “Sir, Aecha told me it was urgent.”

He sighs and waves me away. “I will not talk to you dressed like that. Minho will be here any moment, and I assume he doesn’t know about this.” He looks me up and down to refer to my cross dressing.

“Ah-ya…Dae, I will change and be back shortly,” I bow out of the room causing him to laugh. If we weren’t so close, I’m sure he would have scolded me.

I shut the door, still walking backwards and run into something, or rather someone.

“HyunSun?”

I don’t turn around. I don’t look at the boy. I can’t. I just. “I don’t know what you’re talking about?!” I rush turning around and running out the door.

And safe. At least I think so.

--

I knock on the door softly and hope that No one says anything about my mistake.

“Leader~” a familiar voice sings as I push open the door.

YongJae jumps up and hugs me tightly.

I shove him away but his grip becomes stronger.

I stand dumbfounded in the doorway and lock eyes with the director. Almost instantly understanding he nods to his left and I see Minho sitting in the corner.

“Hyung, let go,” DongHul says hitting the boy on his side.

“I haven’t seen my lovely leader in over a week,” he coos rubbing his check against mine.

I glance at Minho who looks away awkwardly. What is that? Anger? Jealousy?

“YoungJae Oppa, I miss you too, but I talk to you every day.”

He braces his hands on my shoulders and bores his eyes into mine. “That’s not the same.”

“Enough nonsense,” the director’s voice booms in the room.

YoungJae jumps, releasing me, and I take the change to slip away and take the free seat between YoungSoo and DongHul…I think it over. Maybe sitting next to Minho would have been better, less awkward, for him, but then I could blow my cover.

“Do you all know why I called you here?” the director asked leaning across his desk. We shook out heads and he smiled, pleasantly surprised that he knew more than us. “This is about your debuts.”

I smile widely. Exactly what I was hoping to hear.

“Teasers for the drama will be leaked two weeks from now and next week we will be debuting the new group.”

I furrow my brow. After waiting an entire lifetime to debut, I was being rushed?

“But Director, we’ve only just started recording,” I reason.

He nods. “I have faith in you, but for the love of GOD, have you all decided on a name?”

My group looks from one person to another and then back to the other.

“Well I have an idea,” YoungJae cheers and Donghul jumps across his seat to cover his mouth.

“No, Hyung is simply confused.”

YoungJae muffles something behind his hand but DongHul shakes his head. “No, Hyung, I’ve already told you why too.”

“Well do you have a name or not?”

The boys look to me and I can feel Minho’s eyes trace my profile. “We are 이너샌트.”

Innocent?” Minho mouths and I look at him.

“Yes, like immature and childish.” I turn back to the director. “I’ve been watching the personalities of my band mates and I’ve come to the conclusion that we are all childish in some way.”

He rubs his chin. “Innocent?”

(A/N: this is the English pronunciation. “이너샌트” is how you would write it in Korean to sound like the English word.)

“I like it,” YoungSoo mumbles and I smile.

“You do?”

“I do to,” YoungJae agrees looking particularly mature.

I raise an eyebrow and he begins to explain. “Well we are all a little childish and naive, but we can also use the name to be a contradiction, if we choose. Like if we had a tough image and went by the name Innocent, it would look exceedingly edgy. So I like it.”

“I concur,” DongHul says and then looks to the Director. “Does it work?”

He chuckles and gives us each a smile. “I think it’s perfect.” He glances over Minho and then remembers why he asked him here. “I know Onew is the leader of SHINee, and I will talk to him later, but since you and MiSun are debuting in the same drama I thought it would only be fare to tell you. As I said, we will be leaking photos sometime next week, and the week after that Innocent will be debuting on a TV program. I’ve already discussed this with your managers, but for the performance we will be having SHINee do a comeback performance and then have Innocent somehow work their debut into that.”

My mouth drops. (A/N: the director is very good at making her do this) how can I practice as MiSun when HyunSun is practicing alongside SHINee?

“We won’t start working on the performances until next week, so there is nothing to worry about,” the Director smirks to me.

I give a sigh of relief. I’m in the green zone for now.

“Yah, so that means we’ll be working more closely with SHINee?” YoungSoo asks readjusting his weight in his seat.

“Oh~” YoungJae looks childishly to Minho. “I’ll have to watch you. You look at my leader waa~y too much for it to be healthy.”

His face brightens to a magenta. “Anni, what are you talking about?”

He leans closer to him in his seat. “I see how you look at her. And you can’t say that she’s not mufh.”

Donghul tightens his fingers around the blabber mouth. “Do you ever thing before you open that ridiculous mouth of yours?”

YoungJae gives a questioning look and then the younger releases him.

“Besides, it’s not like they won’t be seeing each other anyways. They’re both staring in a drama together.”

I look at the director. He somehow made an embarrassing conversation all the more awkward just by stating the obvious.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry this is really short T_T...Minho is also upset with me.

Photobucket

Anyways, i still wanna know which OC you want me to develop more. Please let me know in the comments and i promiss to try my hardest to wirtie more..and better. Onew and Aecha action is comming up soon, but I'm thinking of posting it with the rest of my one-shots (( His Favorite )). it doesn't seem to be as relevant to the main story so i'm debating where to post it.

THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS!! ...~sublies (chinky smile) I'll try to do better next time. u_u

 

much love,

meng.