morning pains.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

I moaned in discomfort as force was applied to my pillow creating an uneven surface for my head. Jesus effing CHRIST! My head pounded as if I stuck my forehead at the edge of a revolving door. A light shown in my eyes and I jumped upwards smacking the source meters away.

“Aw, look at that. Now I have to pick it up,” Key whined.

“What...What happened last night?” I asked pressing my palms to my temples. “Where’s my wig?!”

The mess of hair flew across my face causing strands to get stuck in my mouth. I coughed before fixing the layers of the wig to put over my own. “No really, what happened? I had the strangest dream that I-”

“That you revealed yourself and made-out with Minho in front of poor Taemin’s eyes?”

“I’m sure he’s seen people kiss before.”

Key propped his hands up on his hips and gave me a motherly look. Then it dawned on me. “I DID WHAT?!”

Key jumped up the later and pressed a hand to my mouth, straddling me so that I couldn’t move. “Shut up!~” he hissed and all I could do was blink. “He was comepletely wasted last night, so there could be a chance he doesn’t know anything! Secondly, he’s been walking around like a zombie trying to remember what happened last night.”

Memories flooded back to me as I thought of the night before. His hands. touch. tongue. I was beginning to get hot again. “How does he-” I started breathly but Key cut me off.

“I know its a lot to ask, but you need to act like nothing happened last night. Like no outburst ever occurred.” I bit back my lip. “There is a chance that we can get him to believe it was all in his head. You’ve got less than 24 hours till you can spill the beans and I suggest you take what little grace you’ve been given.”

My fingers tightened around my skull. “How did this happen?”

“You got drunk. H - ll, we were all drunk cept for Onew and Taemin. You won’t believe what I did to... hey...why were you drinking anyways?!”

My eyes widened. “Why shouldn’t I have? I can have fun too right?”

“You had too much fun,” he sighed.

“YAH!”

“Keep it down...” a voice groaned from Key’s bed.

I leaned over the railing and peered around Umma. “JongHyun? What are you....”

“Hush, some of us have hangovers,” he whimpered.

“Why are you in Key’s bed?” I asked looking to the motherly figure. Key blushed a bright red and looked away from me, down to Minho’s bunk.

“Aish, who do you think carried your sorry - ss back to the dorm?” he spat sitting upright in the bed. “Onew and Taemin hauled Minho. This guy and I were trashed but still managed to get you up here.” He ran his fingers through his hair and looked over at me. “At least you’re light.”

I bit down on my lip. “Key, what did you do?!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER: THERE IS NO "REAL" JONGKEY IN MY STORY. THIS IS NOT .

(i just lost about three or four subs for this chapter ;_; makes me sad to see them go.)

I'm sorry it's so short...but I couldn't keep it to myself. I don't believe JongKey is real...but that doesn't mean I don't think they're uber cute :3 *fangirl-spaz*

Ahhh~ draw whatever conclusions you want. I hope to have a real update soon (after finishing my paper >.< ).

Meng.

Thank ya's to my readers, subscribers and commenters :D I've been in a really good mood since I last updated ^^v

(partly because of Big Bang so close to 10M views and because of Ailee who reached just reached 1M today. I love my idols! and when they are happy, I'm extatic!)

 

^^^^^ could resist >.< so cute and the color of my A/Ns

@all_of_the_recent_comments: I only wrote it because he was drunk. lol, bet he's adorable drunk :3 not that I condone drinking, but he doesn't seem like the angry/agressive type.

--

Oh My, I just read somewhere that an author hates her silent readers D: that's terrible! I read a LOT but hardly ever comment because I don't know what to say. PS I could never hate anyone on AFF for something as petty as "silent reading" you choose how to spend your own time. You don't have to entertain me! (although I love comments) adflskdjlektjarlfajs I was going to read her fanfics too! but that turned me off soooo bad! gah!

-Umma's Rant Over-

have a lovely day ^^