peaceful?

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

::MiSun::

I grab my face and slump to the floor trying my best not to get upset. I’m better than that. He’s just confused, and that doesn’t give the excuse to act like a princess. I can’t get upset over this. I can’t. It’s not his fault. Maybe I should just tell him. I think…

“Yah! What are you doing on the ground?” Aecha asks kneeling down next to me.

I lift my head up but don’t look at her. I think if I do, everything may just fall to pieces.

“Yah! Answer me.”

I groan tucking my nose between my knees. “Don’t worry.”

She hits me softly with the back of her hand. “You know you can tell me anything, right?”

My eyes meet her stare and I feel the weight of the entire situation drop off my shoulders. I know what I need to do. “I’m telling Minho.”

She blinks and grabs my shoulder. “MiSunnie, you’re not thinking straight.”

I shake my head. “I have to. There’s no other way to get him to stop.”

“MiSun…what is he doing?” she asks softly.

I feel tears start to sting my eyes. “He just… it’s so stupid.”

“Anni, tell me.”

“What’s wrong?” a smooth voice asks and I look up to Onew.

Why am I upset about this? It’s so insignificant. Their problem is so much more serious than a simple misunderstanding. “Don’t worry,” I stifle. “I’m fixing things. It’s no big deal.”

Onew leans down to me next to Aecha. “What’s going on?”

“It’s nothing,” I breathe and tap my cheeks to perk up.

“At the moment you are a fellow member of SHINee and I am your leader. What is going on?” he asks patting my head.

“Anni, it’s nothing.”

“She wants to tell Minho the truth,” Aecha says boring her eyes into mine.

“Unni, why would you-”

“MiSun, you can’t do that just yet,” Onew says calmly cutting me off.

“Why not?” I whine and I feel the suppressed tears force their way to the surface. “I’ve exhausted every other option. He won’t drop the dating topic and it’s driving me crazy. I just want things to go back to before he tried to get me to date myself.”

“What on earth are you talking about?” Aecha asks.

“Minho is trying to set up MiSun and HyunSun. He still doesn’t know they’re the same person,” Onew explains.

“That’s great,” she claps. “Make sure the director talks to him on Friday.”

“I will,” Onew smiles and I look from one to the other.

I blink at the two in confusion. “What’s going on?”

Aecha tares her stare from Onew. “The director wants to see whether you were able to keep your cover or not. It’s a test to your acting skills.”

“How do you know this?” I mutter beginning to feel helpless again.

“I have my ways,” she smirks rubbing my knee.

“What exactly is Minho doing?” Onew asks.

I smack my hand over my eyes. “He just keeps pushing me to be in a relationship with myself. I really li…. I just want him to be nice to me like he was before all of this. For some reason he’s been acting cold to me. He doesn’t laugh anymore, and he always looks like he’s in pain. I don’t get it, but I think if I told him the truth-”

“Think rationally,” Onew snaps. “Minho can’t know until after Friday.”

I get the same feeling a kid does when their parent scolds them for something they thought they were doing right.

“I’ll have a talk to him, but just hold tight for the next few days. I think Friday will be a big day. After all, you are debuting, arraso?”

--

::JongHyun::

I can't help but smirk walking past a moping Minho. It's all because he hasn't realized his lovely dongsaeng is actually a girl, and boy am I loving every second of this. Maybe it’s not a good idea to think this way, but to outsmart Minho, Choi Minho, I feel like a genius AND I was the second person to figure it out, before Onew, before Taemin and awaaaay before Minho. This is rare, and I’ll be the first to admit this dino isn't the brightest and I can’t help the smug look on my face.

"What's got you so happy?" Jinki asks opening the door for himself

"Ah, this and that. Nothing much."

He raises an eyebrow and then decides to let it go.

"Is HyunSun back yet?" I ask peering around the room.

"What do you care?" Minho mutters bumping into me.

I glare at him. He did not just do that on purpose. After my bragging session (mind you, it was all in my head) he doesn't have the right to push past me.

"Yah!" I bark causing him to look up at me. "What's your problem?"

Sometimes I think I should learn to let things go. This should be one of them, but I have too much pride.

He mutters something.

"Yah! I asked what your problem is!"

He turns to me. "Why can't you just leave MiSun alone? It's obvious that she and HyunSun are together."

"Bwoh?" I laugh unable to contain myself. This kid is dense.

He grabs my shirt. "Hyung, it's not funny at all. If you hurt HyunSun, I swear I'll..."

...So that's it? He hasn't fallen for MiSun. Not at all.

"Yah! Cut it out!" a voice yells at us.

We both look to the leader with murderous eyes. Jinki. is. terrifying.

"Minho let go of JongHyun," he demands.

The boy reluctantly releases my shirt scowling at me out of the corner of his eyes.

"What is going on?" our leader asks creating room between the two of us.

"Hyung was hitting on MiSun."

I inhale through my teeth. "Say what?!"

"You heard me. Leave her alone!"

I reach over to smack some sense into him but Onew slaps my hand away. "JongHyun!"

"Exactly! Leave her alone!" Minho growls.

"You need to calm down. MiSun and HyunSun are not in a relationship at all. You're over-reacting so calm your-"

"Hyungs?" a voice asks softly from the couch.

We crane our necks to see HyunSun laying face up with his hands behind his head. "You all are making it difficult to sleep," he murmurs turning on his side. ...I mean, 'her' side...whatever.

"HyunSun...explain to them your relationship with MiSun," Minho says with a smug expression. The same one that I earned...MY smug expression.

The girl moans sticking a hand in the air. "Just stop it." Minho looks taken aback but listens. "MiSun and I aren't like that at all; she's more like my sister, more like my twin. When I told you I didn't want to date her, I meant 'I-don't-want-to-date-her' not 'I-want-to-date-her-but-I'll-tell-you-I-don't-cause-I’m-shy.' When I say something I usually mean it."

Minho simply blinks at the cross-dresser. "But what about the hickey?"

The arm falls back to the girl covering her eyes. "I gave her the compact back, but was an idiot and tossed it to her. It hit her bone and caused a bruise, awesome huh?"

I stifle a laugh. Yeah, I wonder where she came up with that story.

"But what about that look in your eyes you get when you talk about her?"

Minho is seriously just looking for something to pull him out of his hole of wrong. Ahaha no one can save you now!

"What look? The girl is pretty much my sister, if anything I'm just annoyed."

"But..."

She sighs. "How about this, one of you should just date her instead. I'm not interested."

Bwhaha she's practically telling him to date her.

"...or don't. I honestly don't care."

"But what about..."

She leans forward. "Minho, you're a great guy, terrific. If you like her, you should make a move. I'd be cheering you on. But leave me out of this, her and I are just too close to be that way. I’m only staying until Friday, so if you could please stop bugging me about it. That would be the best going away gift." She lets out a sigh and drops her upper body back to the couch.

I start to feel bad for Minho, but in the back of my mind there’s this voice that keeps yelling “DENIED!”

--

::MiSun::

After letting Minho have it the guys decided to leave me alone, which is good because I really don’t want to deal with this anymore. Somewhere along the line Key and Taemin wondered into the room, ask me if I’m okay and then left. It’s odd, but peaceful.

I moan in discomfort as my neck starts to cramp, and slide down the couch until I land softly on the wooden floor. Everything is settled right? No more bugging me about dating myself. No more awkwardness from Minho…right?

“HyunSun?” a voice asks.

How long have I been in this position? Five, ten minutes?

I’m sure I was half awake…or asleep, it depends on how you want to look at it.

“I guess you’re still tired,” Minho says and I feel the couch move behind me. “I’m really sorry about this misunderstanding…aish, Minho that’s stupid.”

Is he talking to himself? It’s cute.

“Maybe I should tell him I’m just stupid…but I don’t want to be in the same category as Jonghyun.” He sighs. “How do I tell you, you confuse me? I just want to protect you. I can’t watch someone hurt you, even if it’s MiSun. I think she’s cute and all, but you’re more important to me.” He kicks himself forward, jolting the furniture.

“Now it just sounds like I’m confessing to you.” He chuckles softly. “You know I still haven’t forgotten about my promise. I promised to take you back to the beach so we can walk in the tides.”

“HyunSun, are you really leaving that soon?” Minho asks slipping off the couch and finding his way beside me.

I nod leaving my eyes at a squint. I’m just so tired of running to save my skin. Now that everything’s straightened out it’s peaceful.

“Hey are you awake?” He nudges me softly.

I make a slight groan, probably not even audible.

“Hey HyunSun?”

This time I just ignore him. I think I might even miss him calling me by that name.

“HyunSun…” something rubs my bangs from my face and trails down my cheek. His hand, perhaps?

Once I’m back to MiSun, he’ll never touch me like this again. Maybe I won’t even bother telling him. I could just walk right out of his life as HyunSun, and let him forget about this part of me. Maybe I’ll miss it. That is, being a boy around him.

His fingertips softly flutter against my jaw line and across to my mouth.

God I’ll miss him.

A finger the part in my lips.

I could never tell him though.

His hands cup my cheeks and then his nose rests against mine.

I can’t even admit a few things to myself.

His breath tickles my mouth creating a cocktail of his scent and warmth.

So how could I tell him I…

A soft sensation meets my lips for the first time. I part them to breathe only to have the sensation become rougher, closing the gap between me and air.

Hyung, I think…

I join my lips together kissing the sensation softly.

I think I…

The movements become stronger and my hand grasps for the boy pulling him closer. The friction between us becomes hot and I tug at his shirt begging for a closeness not yet met. I part my mouth again and he enters me flicking his tongue gently at mine. I play his game brushing mine against his bottom lip. He chuckles sweetly and I find myself drunk from his scent.

I don’t know what I’m doing anymore. My fingers claw at his neck trying to find a trace of skin to touch. The pressure of his weight on me increases and my foot skids across the floor.

Hyung, I think I…

He bites my lip causing me to moan.

“I’ve quiet possibly fallen in love with you.”

I open my eyes and meet Minho.

“Do you find me disgusting? Or repulsive?”

I blink. …what just happened?

His fingers curl into fists and he looks away from me. “Please pretend none of this happened.”

I try to mutter a word, to join this one-sided conversation, but my lips won’t stop trembling. Pure bliss still lingers in my skin, handicapping my speech.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I honestly didn't think I was going to update today...but I did YAY! the next one may take a while.........sorry in advance. I've been seriously neglecting my other fic and think it needs some work. I'll still be fixing my past chapters of "Dear Hyung" but for the moment i'm going to work on my BEAST fiction. >.< I'll be back soon promise D:

thank you for reading ^^ and i hope you liked it...haha Minho, how i mistreat you so...

much love!

meng.