again.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

::MiSun::

I take a look around the hallway and exhale. There is no way that this could last much longer. Me, MiSun…staying at SHINee’s apartment. Although I will miss it.

I look up at the clock. Practice ran a little late, but I had to pick up my new script. Which is no big deal, but I don’t think my manager does anything anymore. I haven’t seen him in weeks. Innocent has their own, but I still haven’t met her…will she be managing me as an actress?

The elevator dings and I step onto the platform. The doors shut and I feel the urge to press my face against the metal. Two days, I’ll be leaving for the last time in two days.

When I knock on the door there’s no reply and I fish my key from my duffle bag cursing the five able bodied boys behind the wooden frame. I twist the knob jolting the door open quickly.

“Hello?” I yell looking cautiously around the apartment. “Is anyone home?”

Might as well be talking to a rock.

I push the door open to my bedroom and toss my stuff on the floor. Everything is just so…quiet.

I take a seat on Minho’s bunk and fall back into the covers. They smell like him fresh and musky…Minho.

“What are you doing?” a voice asks and I open my eyes.

Please no.

“Why are you on my bed?”

No, no, no!

I spring forward and look at the boy. “N-no reason.”

“No reason?” he asks draping his towel around his neck exposing his bare chest.

I can’t help my eyes that examine every little thing about him. The way his hair drips falling to the left. The way his torso glistens from his shower.  The way the band of his underwear peaks up over his sweats…

“Are you sure?” he asks, this time leaning over me.

I fumble for words trying to keep eye contact with him instead of letting them wander.

“I think you’re having a bit of a problem,” he smirks and I snap back to him. “Your eyes…”

He takes a step forward and I lean back lifting my legs up onto the edge of the bed. Soon He’s bracing the mattress face to face with me.

“HyunSun?” he whispers.

I swallow. “Yes?”

“I’ve never done anything with a girl before, much less a guy. So, I guess we’ll just…” His voice trails off before he presses his lips to my ear. “Go with it.”

My eyes widen and he kisses the side of my neck nipping lightly at the skin. I know I should push him away but I submit myself to him letting my head fall back as his kisses trail across my throat.  My fingers find their way through his hair before his lips touch mine.

He leans over top of me and I fall backwards, craning my neck to keep our connection. His lips are harsh against mine hungrily kissing for more friction. His tongue blushes mine but recedes as he chuckles as my childishness.

I grasp around his neck pulling him to me, hand starting to wander down that toned body of his. My fingers stop at his abs tracing the definitions between the muscles.

His lips curl into a smile as he kisses me again then throwing my weight onto the bed.

I open my eyes and look at him as he leans over me. I reach upward touching a cheek with my fingers.

Is this real?

Is this incredible guy really here?

The boy I meet on set a year ago?

The boy that sparked this awkward, yet exciting friendship?

Encouraged me even though he didn’t understand?

My fingers stoke the part of his lips and he takes my hand caringly kissing the palm and then my wrist.

I feel tears starting to form in my eyes. I’ve hidden so much from him. He doesn’t even know who I am.

“Minho,” I whisper and he looks back down on me. “Promise me that things won’t change after Friday. Promise me that you’ll remember me as I am.”

“I already did,” he murmurs, noticing my eyes.

“Please, just say it again.”

He leans forward centimeters away from my face. “I promise.”

I smile letting the tears slide from my eyes. He’ll regret it, but at least it gives me some comfort.

He kisses my eyes and then mouth, parting mine as his bites at my lips. My fingers search for skin as one of his hands taps across my bare stomach. I gasp for air as he traces my sides allowing him to inter my mouth. This sudden surge of pleasure causes my throat to ache and I pull him closer again.

My fingers scratch at his skin, his dance across my stomach.

I taste him. Moist and sweet like peppermint.

The slightest touch drives me crazy.

I kiss him again.

“WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK YOU ARE DOING?!”

My hands fall back from Minho who jerks upwards hitting his head on the top bunk. I sit up quickly to face our interrupter.

“We were just…” Minho starts.

“You were just… YOU WERE JUST?! NOT IN MY ROOM YOU DON’T!”

I flinch at Key and press my lips together believing that if they no longer exist, neither will the kiss.

Minho stands up to explain but Key rushes him out of the room. “And put a shirt on for f^ck’s sake! You’re still wet and it’s cold outside! Are you trying to get sick?!” He slams the door on him after throwing a shirt to him.

I grip my first as he turns slowly to me.

“What is in that head of yours?”

I blink. I don’t know what to say to him.

“We are all trying to keep your secret. Trying so hard that it’s driving a few of us mad and it doesn’t seem that you want to keep it a secret anymore.”

I swallow.

“We only kissed,” I plead.

“Ah, that you did.” He bends down to look at me at eye level. “But we both know what would have eventually happened if I didn’t step in.”

He sighs and then rubs my head. “Be careful. You have two days. Two days and then you can do whatever. Just don’t let everyone’s hard work be in vain.”

Reality hits me. I can’t let him touch me.

I could kiss him, but what if that leads to something else?

I look at Key’s worried expression and make a decision. “I won’t go near Minho for the next two days.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bwahahaha...a diva strikes again! This time is Key. ...were you thinking her secret was going to be revealed? due to ? haha not if I can help it, and I think I have a pretty big hand in what happens. hahaha, no her secret will be revealed in time ^^

And I meant what I said about the earlier, I'm not writing it for this fic. sorry :/

Like the new banner?? I made two new banners for this fic and a mini one for my about me :D If you're reading this from your subscription, the third banner is at Chapter 23 I'm only going to use this when I write Onew and Aecha, or OnCha as my dongsaeng put it :D, stories. there may only be about one or two more chapters of them, but I'm going to do something different. When I finish this story in the next several chapters...(D: I find it weird to say this) I'm going to mark it as complete but write oneshots that happen AFTER the "Dear Hyung" ends, and add them to this story. So the story will be over, but I'll throw in a few oneshots...(OnCha and Donghul x manager :3 ...not going to make a poster for him because I have an image of him in my head...and it just wouldn't work. it would make me upset to give him a face ><)

Hope you like the new poster/banners! I used the same model c: though her hair's just a little different.

Much love,

Meng.

 

 

Lockets, are you there?                                       {{Rated H}}

Photobucket

 

I'm in the habit of torturing my characters....this isn't stopping anytime soon.  Minho's gonna play it solo for a while haha.