rush.

dear hyung, i think i love you. {Hiatus}

::MiSun::

I can’t stop the heat rising in my face. Again…he did it again! Well I guess this time I kissed him. No wait, he initiated it…right?

I walk through the front door of the SM building and proceed to skip to the front desk. “Annyo~” I sing to the woman who only glances up at me.

“HyunSun…what are you doing?” Taemin asks giving me a concerned look.

“Nothing much,” I muse.

He extends his index finger and pokes the side of my head. “Something’s wrong with you. Are you…you know..?” he crosses his legs while holding his pelvis and making a pained expression. “I know that sometimes messes with a girl’s emotions.”

I shake my head. “No, no…that was a few weeks ago.”

At first the kid looks horrified and then swallows. “I guess I asked for it.”

I nod, “Yes you did, and if you were wondering, that’s why I got so sick.”

“Jjinja? I thought you were…” he rubs his stomach to resemble a bump.

“An-ni,” I push him away. “What’s wrong with you?”

“Not me! You!!! You’re on cloud nine, come back to earth. We have practice soon.”

I pout and look around for the rest of SHINee, who seems to have eluded us. “Where did they go?” I ask scratching my head.

“They’re already in the practice room. Onew Hyung told me to bring you up after you were done greeting everyone. By the way, did you notice you said hello to the plant by the door?” He grabs my wrist and starts to pull me to the elevator.

“Hey~” I flick my hand from his grasp but he simply sighs and grabs the hood of my sweatshirt, forcing me to stumble backwards. “Yah! I’m older than you! Whatever happened to respecting your elders?”

Hyung, we both have practice…stop acting like a magnae, it’s tiring me.”

“But I AM the magnae,” I whine flipping my emotions back and forth.

He stops. “Really?”

“Yes really, now let me go!”

He releases his hold on me and I readjust my clothing.

“I didn’t know you were the youngest,” he says not paying any attention to me or the fact that Minho has walked up beside him. “It’s actually nice to know we’re the same.”

I look at Minho who presses a finger to his lips.

“We should start a magnae line of SM idols!” he shrieks. He points a hand into the air and says something about the power of the youngest. By this point I know I’ve lost him.

Minho motions to the staircase and we take the steps while the magnae fantasizes about a team of “youngins’.”

“What is wrong with that kid?” Minho asks making it halfway up the first flight.

“He was trying to un-distract me, but got distracted in the process,” I laugh.

“Ah, why were you distracted?” he smiles grabbing my hand.

I start to feel hot again.

“Dunno,” I mumble. “I was just kind of giddy I guess.”

He chuckles and runs his thumb over my knuckles, “Were you now?”

I hide my face behind my free hand. “Hyung, please don’t-”

“Arraso, arraso. What are you doing today?” he asks tugging me up the steps.

“I have to leave and go practice with my group.”

He stops and glances at me.

If there is any good in the world, maybe he’ll start to understand my hints.

He raises an eyebrow. “All day?”

I nod. “All day.”

He groans and stops mid step turning to hug me. “I never get to see you anymore.”

I tilt my head back, “Sure you do, so see me tons.”

He grips me tighter. “Not lately.”

I start to make a comment but hold my tongue. I could get into so much trouble if I tell him. Right?

“You’ll see me later when you get home.”

He presses his nose against mine. “That’s still not a lot.”

“You’re acting like a little kid who just got his favorite toy taken away,” I smirk.

He sighs, breathing against my mouth. “So I’m jealous of your group…is that really a bad thing?”

My voice gets caught in my throat.

MiSun….say something, ANYTHING!

“Anni, I guess it’s not.”

He smirks and I can’t break my eyes away from his. He’s just so, mesmerizing. His fingertips find their way to my face and his nails the crease of my mouth.

“Is it alright?” he asks and my lips curl into a smile under his touch.

“Hyung, you don’t have to act so cool,” I mutter shocking myself. Where did this confidence come from? Under any normal circumstances, I would NEVER say this too him.

His eyes bore into mine. “Really now?”

I brush loose hairs out of his face and place my hand at his cheek. “Hyung, after all the misunderstandings we’ve had, don’t think for a second I can’t see past your act.”

He laughs at me knowing I’m right.

I take my chance and peck him lightly on the mouth.

“Is that all?” he chuckles.

I stand on my toes and kiss his cheek, then nose and chin. “Yes, it is.”

He smiles holding my face in his hands. “You are…amazing,” he whispers before kissing my lips. I breathe sharply and he pulls me into the kiss. His fingertips graze my cheeks and I resist the urge to melt at his touch. Without realizing, I walk him up the steps pushing him into the wall.

Slowly, his fingers begin to trace my silhouette and I wrap my legs around him pressing my body against his. Our kiss turns from sweet to passionate, tongues flicking past each other. His hands grip my waist and I graze his lip with my teeth.

“Where is this coming from?” he asks coolly clenching his jaw to suppress any sounds.

My lips close around his earlobe as my arms snake around his neck. “I guess these feelings I’ve been trying to hide just exploded.”

Trying to hide?

My hand covers his mouth as I kiss his neck. “You aren’t the only one hold back secrets,” I chuckle.

His touch squeezes my bare sides, tracing up my stomach, almost touching my…

“What on EARTH?!”

I fall backwards barely catching my balance.

“Sunbae!” Minho shrieks bowing deeply. “Please excuse us.”

The man starts to cackle, walking towards us. “Just be glad that I found you and not someone else. Do you know what kind of trouble you could get into?”

Minho raises his head to look the man in the eyes. “That’s why I’m hoping you won’t tell.”

“Me? The great Heenim…tell? Ahaha! That’s a good one. Don’t worry Minho, I wouldn’t tell a soul.” He turns to me narrowing his eyes. “And you, I won’t tell your secret either. I don’t understand why exactly you are doing this, but I trust in time we will all know.”

I stare at him wide-eyed.

He figured out in seconds, what Minho still hasn’t figured out…and I’ve lived with him for a month.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH DEAR BUDDHA, IT'S BEEN ALMOST A MONTH?!

 

 

oh wow, I'm sorry for not updateing regularly anymore (taps pointer fingers together) ..I kinda-maybe-sorta have a new project.

I finished something! **chorus of angels** but I have three live fics >.<

This really doesn't contribute anything to my story line, it's pretty much just filler >.> but I'm planning out the next few chapters, this is leading up to them...excuses excuses. Don't worry, this is never going to be rated again!! (Last time was for language, but I fixed that =_=') No for Minho, at least from me in this fic.

again..

Super (junior) Sorry...Sorry sorry sorry.....

* miss HeeChul, but KangIn is coming back soon!!!!! :D *

 

much love to my subscribers/readers (comments are loved <3),

Meng.

 

My New (old/reviving) Project....

Do you know Key? What about his Melody?

 

Photobucket

(i can't figure out how to center my images... ._. if anyone can help me out with that, I would be very greatful!)

@SignedAnon: I don't think that's weird, I kinda wish I had a brother like him (the him that I write about) so that I could mess with him...but then the whole being attracted to him, now that would be weird. o_o