Chapter 1

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stopped for a while, took a deep breath to calm down and convinced yourself. You stared at a luxury building in front of you,hope you'll be accepted in Wu Architects (WA). Yes, you were standing in front of the Wu Architects's office and staring expectantly.Wu Architcts was one of best and famous architect company in Korea, this company handle large-scale projects such as the construction of hotels, hospitals, mall or  luxury office. You, the fresh graduate of architecture department hopes to work in a company like Wu's.

You Hugged a folder with CV, diplomas and other important papers in it, and with all of your confident you walked in.Wu Architects's office consisted of 20 floors and was divided according to the positions and occupied areas.WA office design was very unique and very reflective of an company that engaged in the construction. You honestly admired WA's design and after you set foot in the office, you were increasingly convinced that WA company wasn't messing around, WA was a very classy company.

WA exterior was about organic form, and WA Interior dominated with minimalist concept with a mix of white, blue and silver colour. Ornaments and decorations unique mounted properly at the corner. Partition of glass that show green outdoor space made the office feel united with the natural environment. The advanced technology that covers the entire office make you amazed.

"Excuse me, Yesterday I read the newspaper. Is that true this company need an architect fresh graduate? I want to apply for a job." You said to the receptionist.The receptionist immediately gave you a temporary ID card, "The architect department is located on 12th floor, just go to the Mr.Kim's room." You accepted it and thanked.

you put the ID card was given on a detector machine. Security in this office was very tight apparently. The door flew open and you rushed to the elevator, pressed the up button and waited for the elevator doors open.While waiting you felt people around stared on you with a strange look, you simply could smile awkwardly, and bowed to them. Be nice to the whole people in office may be able to help you later on.

The elevator doors opened and you immediately pressed number 12 according to the instructions given. Only you in the elevator with a capacity of 15 people. You looked yourself in the mirror that was side of the elevator, smoothed down your long hair and bangs. Fixed your shirts and jeans, didn't forget to tighten your laces sneakers. Yes,maybe you looked strange for other employee in this office because of your appearance.you never to mind about your appearance. just said you are not good at dressing up.

Had reached 12th floor, you walked into the Mr Kim's room. You stood for a moment took a deep breath and then threw it again, this way may made you more able to control the tension.With little doubt you knocked on the door three times and direct voice "please come in". You opened the door and walked slowly into Mr Kim's room. His room is relatively large with table, chair and huge cupboard from hardwood.

A middle-aged man with his hair turned white,wearing a dark suit, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter