Chapter 14

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days have passed since the incident that night , quite a relief because there was no strange occurrence happened . Kris behaved as usual , he didn't mention about that incident . Maybe he was trying to forget Hyejung .

This morning was not as usual , Mr. Kim called you into his office . you wondered what he want to say , there seemed to be an important thing that happen . You quickly walked to his room . After knocked the door , you enter his room.

"Are you looking for me ?" You asked .

"Ah ... shin heyoung . please sit down . " he said. You followed his words .

Mr.Kim sighed for a moment .

"i'll tell you the problem briefly and clearly. our company got a new project . This project is quite large . A corncert hall ."

"Really? " you asked amazed

"Yes , but there is a serious problem ."

"What's the problem ? " Your face became tense .

"Mr.wu entrust this project to you . You knew that Kris was busy with his hotel projects, so Mr.wu want you to get this project ."

"If this is Mr.Wu's request , then I'll do it ."

"You only have one month to design this project , the owner and shareholders will come one month again . So prepare your self . "

" Well .. "

"But heyoung , Mr.Wu give a condition . "

"What a condition ? "

"If you fail to get this project , then .... "

" You will be fired ... "

***

You went back to your work space while continuing to think of Mr.Kim's words. You felt burdened with this task. It was a huge task. You became unsure with your own abilities.

"What shall I do?" This task was like a choice, death or alive. If you failed then you would be fired from WA.

"Shin heyoung, bring coffee to my room now." Kris's voice interrupted your reverie.

"Ah ... ne." You replied limply.

with carried a tray with a cup of coffee, you enter Kris's room. Carefully you put the cup on the table.

You felt Kris was watching you, his sharp eyes made you disturbed. You looked at him.

"What?" You asked him.

Kris continued to look at you from toe to hair many times, then shook his head.

"Is there something wrong?"

Kris stood up from his seat, took the car key and he walked quickly then pulled your hand with force.

"Ahhh .... what are you doing?" you asked panick.

Kris pulled your hand and end up in the parking area, he forced you into his white bentley.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter