Chapter 21

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shin Heyoung , what are you doing here ?" Sehun asked. He stood in front of the door , he was wearing a black shirt with a long white doctor's coat .

"Oppaaaa ! ! ! " Yeonsu shouted as she ran to Sehun .

"Nothing , I just want to play with these kids ." You replied .

" Oppa ! ! ! Junsu bothering me again ! ! ! ! "

" Is that true ? Junsu, you shouldn't bothering Yeonsu again. arachi?" sehun said sweetly.

"But Sehun hyung , I love to bothering her ." Junsu said as he pouted .

" Hear that Junsu ! If you bother me again , i'll report you to my boyfriend again!"

" MWO ? ? ? Yeonsu, so  your boyfriend is....Sehun? " You asked ,shocked .

" Ne ! " Said Yeonsu steady .

 " Oh Sehun ! you already have a girlfriend?!! Why did you say that you love me ?" You asked .

" Yeonsu , I 've ever said that I want to be your boyfriend after you healthy and out of  this hospital ." Sehun explained

"Aish ~ this guy jinja , , , , "

" Yayaya ... are you jealous with this 8 years old kid??? ," he asked.

" MWO ? Oppa ... do you know this ajjhuma? " yeonsu asked , she's pointing at you.

" A- ajhuma? " asked Sehun , then he laughed .

"Who gave you permission to laugh , Sehun ?! " you growled .

"Hyung, do you like this ajhuma ?" junsu asked . Sehun nodded briefly .

" Hyung, you really have a bad taste ." Junsu said .

" Hey ! What did you say ? " You said angrily . you feel that you want to pinch these kids's cheeks.

" Play time is over , kids you have to get back to the room ." Sehun said.

" Ne .... " Yeonsu and Junsu replied in unison and they immediately implement what was Sehun said.

"I'll finish work at 6 . I will contact you."

***

After finished his work , Sehun took you to dinner at restaurant not far from hospital. A traditional Korean reataurant .

" Heyoung - ah , why you looking for me at hospital today ?," Sehun asked start a conversation .

" I just want to see you and I want to say thank you ." You replied .

" Thank you for what ? "

" For everything , thankyou because you've drove me home, thankyou for treating my injuries, and thankyou for supporting me ." you explained.

" It's okay . Heyoung - ah , if you have a problem, remember that I and Jein always there for you . Maybe I don't know your problem , I also don't want to interfere in your personal ,but if you want to tell me your problem , I'm willing to listen . " Sehun said , looking at your eyes , it makes you calm.

"Ne , gomawo Sehun - ah ."

"Then what's your plan now ?" he asked

"i don't know , I still want to enjoy my free days , forget about the past , I want to do things that I like . Once I'm ready i'll start looking for a new job again ."

"Good , go refreshing and do all the things that make you happy ."

You smiled . But soon your smile  lost when your  phone rang , a call from Kris . You wait a while until you finally push the Reject button.

***

A few days later ...

you were busy at home , made cv and looking for a new job . You were busy reading job postings on the website ,but suddenly you got a notification . An email .

From

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter