Chapter 7

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your body felt weak and your head incredible dizzy . your eyes heavy to open , You opened your eyes slowly. *Oooh ... where I'm ? What happened? What time is it?* You looked at the ceiling and then you look around you, it was in your room. You try to got up while holding your head. You stared for a moment, your brain just blank. You look at the clock. 8.30. You silence for a moment, until finally you panic. "I'm late!!!!!"

***

You ran with all of your strenght  from the bus stop to office, you arrived in office at 9.25. You press the elevator button while exhausted, sweating profusely.

*i wish Kris hasn't come to office, if he knows I'm late then I'm finished.*

You got your work space, you looked around to make sure the existence of Kris. Looked like he hasn't come. Suddenly  Kris's room open, Kris came out, looked at you. You panic. "Go to mu room now!" He ordered. "N-ne" you replied stutter.

You sighed, you felt that something bad would happen. With heavy steps you went into Kris's room. Kris sat on his chair, on his table there was a fairly large bag.

You shut up, looked down prepared your mental to accept his humiliation.

"Why?" Said Kris. You look at Kris.

"You want to scold on me, right?"

"For what?" said Kris with a flat face expression.

"Because I'm late." You replied.

"Do you think my job just scold on people?"

"Then why did you call me?"

"this." Kris ing the bag on his table to you. You are confused.

"This is for you, take it."

You walked over and take the bag. You surprised by the contents of the bag, a macbook! Macbook latest edition as you ever saw in stores and magazines.

"What is this?" You asked innocently.

"Macbook, you didn't know?" Kris said with a frown.

"This ... this for me?" You ask incredulously.

"Yes." Kris replied briefly.

"Why you giving me this?" you still can't believe that you're holding a macbook.

"You think I'd let my assistants do not have a laptop to work?"

How did he know that I don't have a laptop? am I dreaming? Oh, God .... wake me up if this is a dream. Kris, my annoying boss give me a macbook?!

"Thank you ...."

"It's ok"

You take the bag and walk out of kris's room.

"Hey ... G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter