Chapter 2

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello readers !!!

i made this chapter very fast, no edited. so sorry for mistake.

maybe i can't update next chapter for few days later. well, i have many assignments to do.

happy reading! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So.... starting tomorrow you can already work here. I will put you as an assistant architect on this project."

 

 

You were strained extraordinary became excited to hear what Mr. Kim said.

"Really? I accepted this company? And I instantly became an assistant architect on this hotel project??? " you asked while convincing. Mr Kim smiled and said yes. "Yeah, you're welcome here."

You still felt like dreaming . You couldn't believe that you were accepted in a company called Wu Architects with only 1 interview test.

 "Really, I accepted only with this interview?" You asked to convinced for second time.

Mr. Kim nodded, "I don't think there needs to be the next test for you You can go home, get some rest so you can work well tomorrow." You moved from the chair , bowed 45 degrees for a few times and thanked.

you walked out from Mr Kim's room  while continuing to smile, you couldn't stem the sense of happy. In fact you could be jumping for joy. This seemed to celebrate and you were rushing to get home. You greeted and gave your best smile to everyone you met.

As you walked towards the lift you met a man around age 40s with his bald head, You bowed and greeted him. The man looked at you,

 "You want to apply job, huh?" He asked, then you nodded. "What's your name? Did you bring your CV and diploma? " He asked.

" I'm Shin HeYoung. I just got accepted to work here by Mr. Kim."You replied shyly.

" What? Mr. Kim? Are you kidding? "

"Yes, Mr. Kim had a interview test with me and I've received working here." You said, pointing to Mr. Kim's room.

"Are you kidding? I am Mr. Kim. " he said , he also confused like you. Your jaw open.

 "If you Mr Kim? Then who was in the room?” the  curious Mr Kim walk straight to his room, he peered out of the door and find the answer.

 "He's the president director! Mr Wu! "Said Mr Kim shocked, you know it is equally surprised.

"So that questions was given by Mr. wu? The owner of this company????”Mr Kim just nodded.

" Ya, Shin He Young,  What did you do to him so he receive you work here? "Said Mr Kim is very curious.

 "He was just asking a few questions, and i just answered that question. He told me tomorrow I went to work here to be an assistant architect handle the hotel project. ". Mr Kim shook his head.

"Even the president entrusted the big project to architect beginner like you? It seems to be a big deal soon appear in this office."

You can only stuck in a silent, you also shocked and didn't know that the earlier that you met in the Mr Kim’s room was the president director, Mr Wu, the owner of the Wu Architects. And you also felt there ws a strange thing. Usually a person who applied for a job in a large companies must passed a rigorous test, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter