Chapter 23 - Last Chapter (?)

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry to have kept you waiting a long for this chapter. 

happy reading! ^^~

 

 

Kris drove with emotion, he drove his car very fast and overtaking cars in its path. His mind had really messed up, he had lost his mind. Kris reached  home, he slammed the door of his room and slammed his body onto his bed. He covered his face with his palm hand, tried to calm himself. the incident at apartment  re-played in his mind.

"Why didn't you come to work and you never reply to my message?" he asked again.

"Why are you asking me the question that you already know the answer?" You asked back.

"Mwo? What do you mean? "He looked confused.

"Kris ... you are stupid or pretending to be stupid?"

"Watch your mouth!"

"You ask what I mean? Just ask your dad ! ask mr.kim!"

Kris immediately took his phone , searched for a name on his contact . He tried to call his father .Kris waited long enough but his father didn't pick up his call. He tried and tried again , but still not picked up . He returned search for a name and call him, he tried to call mr.kim . He tried many times but failed .

" !!! " He growled

he closed his eyes, took a breath and tried to calm down . He planed to meet with mr.kim and ask him in person tomorrow .

 

The next day ...

Kris arrived in his office, Kris walked quickly toward mr.kim's room . He entered without knocking . Mr.kim surprised to see Kris walked over to his desk .

"Good morning Kris , what are you... " he said.

" I want to ask you one thing , and I'm sure you know the answer . "

" About what ? "

" Heyoung . You know why she didn't work anymore ? "

" she had fired . "

" What ? " Kris asked incredulously , his temper rise. he grabbed mr kim's collar roughly. "Say it again !" he cried.

" he had fired,kris .... "

"Why you didn't  tell me?! she is my assistant!!!!! "he shouted.

"Calm down kris. This is your father's decision.... "

"What? Dad? "Kris asked incredulously.

"president who fired her. You can ask your father." Kris released his grip. Mr.kim tidy up his shirt.

Kris silent for a moment, then walked away leaving mr.kim's room.

"Kris ..." mr.kim called. Kris stopped.

"Don't you hate her? Don't you want her to out of this office?"mr.kim asked, his questions made Kris surprised. Without answering the question, Kris continued on. He rushed to the parking lot, the engine of his car, and drove to some place.

***

"have you brought all your stuff ?" sehun asked while helping you bring your luggage into the car.

"Yup ." You replied briefly .

"how about your passport ?" Jein asked. Sehun and jein would you to the airport .

"in my bag. ok, let's go ..." you said .

The journey to the airport quite smoothly ,20 minutes later you've arrived at the airport. Sehun stopped his car at drop off area. Sehun and jein helped you bring out the luggage and bag from the car .

"Heyoung , jein , you go first . I'll meet you guys after park my car .".

" No need ... " you said

" Heyoung - ah .."

"I don't want you guys to see me go. I'll feel sad and may cry if I have to wave my hand to you and say goodbye at departure gate ."

"But heyoung ... " sehun said, he looked sad.

"it's enough to me just up here."

"Heyoung-a , don't forget to send selca when you arrive there." jein said while holding your hand.

"Don't forget my advices, you must contact us frequently." Sehun said.

You nodded . "of course"

"Heyoung - ah ... are you happy ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter