Chapter 22

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You immediately left Sehun and rushed to an exclusive club , that call was not from Kris , but from a club bartender who calling used kris's phone . he said kris was drunk and needed to take home . Actually, you refused to bring kris home , but the bartender said he had contacted all the contacts but no one answered . And you have forced to take kris home .

You arrived in front of the club, you took a breath , then walked inside , you actually really hate to get into a night club . the Club were luxurious, but dark. The sound of loud music echoed in every room . You immediately walked to the bar and you find kris . the person you wanted to forget these days , the person who always bothered you , the person you didn't want to meet , and the person who you missed .

You walked closer to Kris , he seemed to have been very drunk and fall asleep at the bar. didn't know how many bottles of wine which he drank, but his body certainly smell of wine .

You shook him , but there was no reaction. you assisted by the officer  carried kris's body and called a taxi. actually you want to let Kris go home alone by taxi , but you couldn't bear and you finally decided to accompany him home .

Along the way to his house was very quiet , you looked at him , then threw your view out the window , staring at him too long to made your heart ache . You surprised when suddenly there was something that touches your shoulder . Kris head leaned on your shoulder . And that feeling appeared again ... you want to correct his position , but you didn't do it , and let his head kept lean .

" Eomma ..... bogoshipeo .... " Kris muttered in his sleep .

You surprised to hear Kris talk in his sleep . You felt sorry and sympathy to him , he really missed his mother .

you arrived and painstakingly sustain his body weight. Initially you confused how to open the gate , luckily he wore the finger print as a security code. You steer his thumb into the machine , and the door flew open.

You walked to the couch  to put his body on the couch . But when you want to put his body on the couch,  his weight made you unbalanced and made you come falling onto the couch . You override his body and almost kiss his lips . Your faces facing each other , you can feel the heat of his breath and the smell of wine . Fortunately kris slept, so he can't see your face is flushed . You paused for a moment , enjoying looking at his face , but you soon got up and hurried home . Because you're afraid of falling for him deeper ....

***

A few days later ...

your phone rang , waking you from your sleep .

" Yeoboseyo ... "

" Heyoung - ah ! I've been up in front of your apartment , quickly, i'll waiting you ! " Without looked the name on the phone screen , you immediately know that it was a call from Sehun .

" Uhm .... wae ? " You rubbed your eyes .

" I still have a voucher ,right? "

"Yes. but, should you use it now?"  you asked still sleepy .

" palliii palliiiii ! " he cried .

" But ... " you haven't finished your sentence he already hung up the phone .

" Aish ~ " by grumbling you wake up and get ready .

Wearing casual clothes and sneakers you met Sehun who already waiting in front of his car which was parked in front of the apartment . He was smiling at you.

" Let's go! " he encouraged you to enter the car .

 you confused when his car past the bubble tea shop .

" Yaaah ! the bubble tea shop is over there ! "

"just silent, don't talk too much ."

And shortly thereafter Sehun's car parked .

" You said you want to use your bubble tea voucer! and now why did you bring me here ?" you asked .

" the Voucher was just an excuse so you want to go with me . "  Sehun replied while grinning.

" But why did you bring me to ...Everland ? "

" Everland is a good place for a date ."

" a date??? But ... "

" Sshh .... today is your last day in korea . You be my girlfriend just for today." he explained .

" But ... "

" There's no but. end of story . Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter