Chapter 4

Trust Me, I'm Architect !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris arrived at the office and was immediately greeted by Mr. Kim and other officials. It seemed they were busy talking about the hotel project. The employees who saw Kris immediately stood up and bowed in greeting.

Suddenly there was sound of a group of people and the footsteps approached to you. You shocked and started nervous. the group was coming, You saw the group consisting of 5 men. Mr Kim was standing with someone in the front with 3 others followed behind. Someone next to Mr.Kim is very attractive for you. He was a young man, you guess about 25 years old. He was tall, charming and very charismatic in your eyes. He paused, and looked at you with his sharp and deep gaze.

At first Kris didn''t care about you, but eventually he realized that there was a new presence in the office. Kris stopped and stared at you from head to toe repeatedly. You just silent, nervous.

"Who are you?" Kris said with a sarcastic tone.

"I’m Shin Heyoung."

Mr.kim looks panick, "He's your assistant sir. president Wu who recruited and gave the job."Kris look cynical on you,

" Are you ing kidding me? ".

Mr.kim silent. You begun to fear,  when you looked at his eyes you seems like you can hear his hearts voice now cursing on you.

"You've worked where? How long? "Said Kris makes you nervous.

"I'm fresh graduate. have never worked before "you heart beat faster. You don't know and never expect that your boss is a handsome young man but very cynical.

"Aaah ... fresh graduate. Haven't had experience. "Kris murmured, nodding.

"I'm sorry, but the president directly accept her and told her to be your assistant" said Mr.kim before Kris asked questions.

"Call me when dad arrived in his office." Then he walked to his room. You just silent, it just crashes your mood. You feel disappointed and slighted. Mixed feelings haunt you now.

***

Kris slammed his father's office door. President Wu already thought Kris's reaction.

"You've met her?" Said President Wu with a smile.

 "Dad, it's really not funny. You're toying with me? "Kris upset and slammed himself onto the couch.

"She's nice and smart, right?" Kris looked at him annoyed.

"She was fresh graduate. There is absolutely no experience. She might not understand  this hotel project! Regular fresh graduate just be a drafter, why you made ​​her my assistant?" President Wu sighed. "You don't know her Kris. i think she has great potential. she's clever, honest and creative. And ... she's funny,right? "Kris frowned.

"Funny? I have absolutely no interest in her! did you see her apperance?! Shirt , jeans, sneakers, not  pretty and attractive at all. She does not have a face like a smart person! Anyway,obviously i don't like her! "Kris hoped his father would listen to his complaints, usually his father always listened but apparently not this time.

 "Sorry Kris, but this time i will not fire her. She will remain as your assistant. I'm sure she would make a miracle for this company. "President Wu looks serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter