#18

Her Cold Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ms Park. You're late. Again." 

 

Dara scrunched up her nose at the high pitch voice that greeted her once she slide open her homeroom door. It's not that she purposely came late for history- okay fine she admit she purposely took a long walk along the garden before heading to class. But it was all in favor for her to calm herself down before sitting through 3 hours of history. With the teacher's eyes burning into her, dara could hear fits of giggles coming from a few of the class girls that was sitting not far away from where she was standing. Mentally rolling her eyes at those girls, dara took in a deep breathe while shutting her eyes close, trying to calm herself down from going on a rampage of tearing apart people's heads. Suddenly, as if someone flipped a switch in her, a light bulb flickered up, a thought came across dara. Well life has been pretty boringily mundane lately.....smirking, dara was liking with what her head was engineering right there and then.

Chen on the other hand, was awaken by the sound of girls gigglings around him and that he was about to shut them up, but only to realise that the giggles weren't directed to him but to the girl that just came into class. Weird, i thought she left first so she should have been here first but why did she only appear now- but before he could even continue with his thoughts, someone broke his attention.

"Look at how crazy she is now smiling to herself!" 

Amused at the sudden outburst of plastic face, chen look over to dara, expecting to see the new girl cower under the peer pressure of the school's queen, but only to be more confuse at the latter's undettered reaction, smirking even. What is with her..

 

Smirking to herself, Dara fluttered her eyelids open. All the annoyance from earlier was gone, and whatever sympathy and emphathy she had for what she was about to do next, had vanished the moment dara open . 

"Does it hurt?" purposely pausing and letting her question left hanging in the air whilst looking straight at plastic face in the eye for the first time, her smirk growing as silent pass, "when luhan's invaded your ? It must have been since i could hear you crying out loud all the way from the hallway yesterday. Boy must have hit it right on the spot." 

And just like that everyone in class stopped chattering, mumbling, chuckling, snickering and even the teacher as well got silent, shock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter