#21

Her Cold Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo Apartment.

 

Seeing how tao was gripping so tightly onto his beer can, luhan just slump into his favourite sofa and the tv. He didn’t want to deal with tao, not when the kid was boiling. Unless they want the house to be turned upside down, luhan would stay out of it.

After a few moment, the door bell chimed, indicating that someone has just entered the room.

“Tao you ok?” Suho muttered while sitting down next to tao after getting back from his archery practice. He had heard about what had happen at the cafeteria earlier from his teammates and he knew tao didn’t take it well when chaelin brushed tao off like that.

And seeing how luhan wasn’t going to deal with tao, he had to take it upon himself to cool the latter off for unless it was luhan or xiumin, the kid wouldn’t listen to anyone else. 

“Ge. If she wasn't your girlfriend, I would have sent her straight to the nurse office.” tao seethed before gulping down his beer till it’s last drop.

Luhan smirked to himself after hearing what tao had mentioned. But his smirk only lasted as fast as it had come for his mind went to wander off to a particular girl. A girl whom he hasn’t seen for the whole day since she walked out of the cafeteria. And luhan didn’t want to admit it but a small part of him had a bad feeling about dara’s disappearance.

“Ha. You couldn’t even lay a finger on her even if you wanted to.” Smirking at his words, suho downed his own beer can that xiumin had tossed over, glad that tao's rage period was over.

“Yah gege!! Shouldn’t you side me and not your girlfriend on this?!” Tao whined at suho's statement, tossing his crumpled beer can away. Not that he denied what the older had said anyway, for he was right, if anyone lay a finger on chaelin, that person was as good as dead. And suho made sure everyone in school knew that and got the message loud and clear through the school’s sound system when he announced that chaelin was his girlfriend. And because of his threats and announcements, he got detention for a week but it was worth it, in his case that is.

Unlike tao’s relationship, everyone knew of suho’s relationship with chaelin since junior year for he was the school’s king and the latter then was the school’s queen then. Suho would always show off his girl through whatever skinships he could.

At first, chaelin got peeved at his actions but in the end succumb to her boyfriend's display of affection for, not that she didn't like it either, but because it was just of suho to do that and she got tired of telling him off. 

“Why would he side with you when it was obviously your fault for showing off with all that weird actions of yours making her sit on top of you and all that. It's as good as you rubbing salt into open wounds.” Lay snorted after hearing tao whining at suho.

“Hah. Please unicorn ge you’re no better. You deliberately kissed bom on the lips when a senior confessed to her last year at the hallway. Talk about showing off.” This time, it was chen who snorted after hearing what tao had said and sinked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter