#23

Her Cold Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ouch..ughh…

Inwardly cursing herself, dara dabbed a little bit more foundation on her now less visible face bruises.

 

 

Sighing to herself, dara glanced at the clock’s reflection on her mirror.

7:01AM.

Two days and her bruises on her face still have yet to clear up fully. Not only her face, her whole body was still aching. Only god knows how long it took for her to crawl out of her bed to get ready for school just now.

It was Friday, one day before the weekend comes. The thought of giving school a miss was eating up on her throughout her trying to get ready for school, but she knew better than to miss one more day of school after being an to the principal last Tuesday. She knew the principal would want answers. Mei too. And with that being a good enough reason to get her to school, dara slings her bag onto her shoulder, only to regret it later for the next moment, she let out a short cry and a string of curses that she didnt even know she knew, at the unwelcomed searing pain.

After a few minutes of battling the pain, dara closed her eyes, taking in another deep breath and slowly sling her bag again, but as gently as possible, onto her other better shoulder. Bracing to counter any pain, dara shut her eyes tight while clenching her fists, ready to take on any pain that’s coming. But only to be disappointed, fortunately, that none came and sighed out in relief that no pain welcomed her. With that, she locked her studio apartment and drove her favourite porsche to school.

She don’t always drive to school but seeing her body’s condition, she doubt she would survive riding the morning public transport that’s always packed like sardines.

And with that, she let down her car’s head and let the morning breeze hit her face while her mind start engineering for some answers to questions that no doubt her principal and secretary would throw at her.

 

 

▲▽▲▽▲▽

 

 

Principal office.

 

“WHERE THE HAVE YOU BEEN?!”

 

Well that escalated quickly, dara thought to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter