#28

Her Cold Heart.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan isn’t that-“

“Dara.”

But as quick as both xiumin and luhan had spotted dara, she was gone in the darkness in an instant.

Confusion and curiosity filled both the boys and with a quick nod to each other through their silent communication, both xiumin and luhan followed the trail to where dara was last seen.

 

 

▲▽▲▽▲▽

 

 

Dara knew she was being followed.

Two?

Now even she herself was surprise. She had only seen one figure riding on the bike. If there was two of them then-

 

But before dara could even finish with her thoughts, she was slammed through a set of wooden doors and into an empty hallway, searing pain welcoming her from the strong impact onto the wooden doors, from her previous injuries and the fall onto the cold tiled floor.

Looking up, with heart pumping too fast and too hard against her rib cage to her liking, she got a clear view of her captor through her bangs, who’s sitting atop her stomach, looking down at her. At the sight of a slight smirk, chill ran down her now burning spine.

 

▲▽▲▽▲▽

 

 

Youngbae saw dara’s figure coming up.

Quietly, he came out from the building he was previously scouting around and hide himself at the corner of the pillar just outside the door, leaving it slightly ajar.

With dara coming into his view, he pushed himself towards dara and violently slammed her body through the ajared door and into the empty building.

He groaned from the fall, but he recovered quickly and sat atop of dara, locking her and restricting her of any movements.

Looking down, he saw her face clearly from the moon light shining through the windows. It has been a year since he last saw her and her face still held that beauty. But there was something different about the girl that he was looking down on.

Her eyes dead and void. Patches of bruises can be seen evidently. Her cheeks losing the baby fats she once had. He hated the changes he was seeing in her. He hated knowing how deep down dara had fallen. And he hated that he was one of the causes of it.

But before he could bother himself with these trivial self hatred, something passed by. Or better yet, two things passed by.

Youngbae smirked slightly, liking the turns of events.

 

▲▽▲▽▲▽

 

One moment, luhan and xiumin saw dara hunched and walking stealthily while looking around cautiously. And the next moment they saw dara flying off the ground and into the law department building.

Not wasting any time, they sprinted down the hallway and to where dara was being thrown to. Only to be left standing frozen at what they were seeing.

Dara lying sprawled motionlessly on the floor and a guy sitting atop of her.

 

B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter