Chapter 10

Love You, Mr. Ex-Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 10: HYUNG! DON'T DRINK IT!

 

CURIOSITY. That was the only word that could best describe the feeling Daehyun was currently having. His mind was clouded with questions that obviously left unanswered unless he voiced them out to someone who was willing to entertain his curiosity. Seriously, he found this Moon family quite amazing. Despite the fact that one of them was a famous diligent CEO of Moon Holdings, a brilliant soon to be an excellent architect, a genius that could tackle down any tender with ease for his own successful business in the future, they had their own sides that nobody could ever imagine they would have one.


“I can see thousands of question marks above your head, you know.” Daehyun turned his head to the owner of that sweet voice. Yes, sweet voice… He did not know why he had that kind of feeling, but he sure loved to hear it more after this.


“W-What?”


“You looked like you’re trying to solve riddles with all the furrowing eyebrows and… gaping mouth? Hehe…” Jongup giggled seeing how startled Daehyun was as he was caught spacing out. They were currently sitting at the kitchen countertop, in the middle of the kitchen after Jongup had successfully hid the spatula Himchan asked to do so. Daehyun bit his lower lips and his right hand made its way to his nape, feeling slightly embarrassed.


“What’s bothering you anyway? Mind to share it with me?” offered Jongup. Daehyun then looked at Jongup and their eyes were connected. Soft stare of Jongup’s eyes had sharply penetrated Daehyun’s eyes and the next seconds, the latter could feel those unusual and wonderful feelings that tingling in him.


“Daehyun hyung~” Jongup blinked his eyes cutely as he tried to regain Daehyun’s attention. Daehyun cleared his throat and seemed hesitant to open his mouth. He was considering whether he should ask or just let it pass. It’s not a stupid question, isn’t it?


“I’m curious on…” Daehyun stopped in his mid-sentence. Jongup then tilted his head to the side, indicating that he was indeed listening and waiting for him to continue.


“I know! He’s curious on why Chan hyung is mad at Jae hyung.” Kyungsoo suddenly popped out of nowhere in the kitchen. He went to the refrigerator and took a bottle of orange juice. Hyosung passed him a glass and he poured the juice full glass before heading back to the living room. Sure thing he was used to the house and family as he could just go pace around the house like the owners.


Daehyun and Jongup were left blinking their eyes in the middle of the kitchen. Jongup then looked at Daehyun who inwardly formed a small smile and looked down to the floor. Jongup took that as a yes and his face was plastered with a smile. He internally shook his head as he could not believe that Kyungsoo was actually being a great mind reader. Does he really have that six sense thing?


“They have their own part on me.” Jongup’s choice of words attracted Daehyun’s attention. Now his curiosity level rocketed even more than before.


“Part?” Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows. Jongup nodded his head.


“Yes. For this case, Jae hyung’s part is actually styling my hair while Chan hyung’s one is coloring it. Since this morning, Chan hyung was not around, Jae hyung took the chance to color my hair like this and that’s the reason why Chan hyung is mad. Not really mad actually, he was just…”


“Feeling annoyed?”


“Right, feeling annoyed. He wanted to claim his part though. It’s not the first time Jae hyung did this. He did once before and he was chased around the house for coloring my hair purple.” They laughed while imagining how Youngjae would be running for his dear life from being chased by Himchan. Epic failed?


“Chan hyung is a soft-hearted person. He won’t get mad easily.” Jongup said matter-of-factly. Daehyun on the other hand seemed to point something out but he just let it stayed in his mind. Jongup chuckled seeing Daehyun making funny faces after hearing his statement.


“It was just an act, hyung. He was not mad at you for real. He likes to trick people sometimes though. I could still remember how fidgeting you were when Chan hyung threatened you just now. So cute!” squealed Jongup. This cute side made Daehyun to let out a soft laugh. He could not believe that he was fooled by his own master who he thought was a strict and firm one.


“Err, I should give credits to him then. You would not believe if I say that I almost fainted after I heard that he would fire me if I called him master.” Daehyun’s statement totally made Jongup could not stop laughing. He could not believe that his Himchan hyung did have talent in acting. He wondered where and how his hyung got that talent from. Probably from his Yongguk, who could swiftly change his mood.


Daehyun who was facing Jongup could only stare; captivated by the sight he was looking at. Jongup’s beauty totally caught him off guard, immobilizing him from looking anywhere else. He loved what he was seeing now – Jongup’s high cheekbones, sharp pointed nose, long curvy eyelashes, dark brown orbs, loveable skin color, those pink kissable lips, and that soft voice when he laughed, he was just too perfect for Daehyun.


“Beautiful.” It slipped from Daehyun’s mouth unconsciously. Jongup stopped laughing when he barely heard something being said.


“Did you say something?” Jongup bluntly asked.


“Ani…” Daehyun replied, and shook his head vigorously to make it more real.


“Maybe I was hearing things.” Jongup mumbled in his low voice. Daehyun let out his breathe he did not even know he was holding in. He mentally slapped himself for not being able to control himself just now. Luckily he was like whispering and he was relieved that Jongup did not hear him. Little did they know, Hyosung had witnessed everything that happened between Daehyun and Jongup. She could not help but feel happy to see them together. It was not that she was good at this love matter, but she could tell that Daehyun was starting to have feelings for the Moonbaby. Even though Daehyun looked kind of mystery, but she was sure he definitely had a good heart. Look at what you’ve done to your Mr. Bodyguard, baby Jongup. Hyosung smiled before leaving the kitchen quietly, leaving both of them unnoticed.


“Tell me about your family, hyung. I want to know about them.” An abrupt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter