Chapter 20

Love You, Mr. Ex-Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DOUBLE UPDATE, LOVELIES! If you have yet read Chapter 19, please do so before you read chapter 20 >.<

 

CHAPTER 20: YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME!

 

"Thank you, Daehyun hyung. Don’t you want to come inside and have a drink first before you go home?” Jongup said while his hand gestured towards the door.  They had just arrived from the college and the time was already past 6pm. Daehyun took a glance at his wrist watch and his mouth formed a thin line before he averted his gaze from his watch and looked at Jongup.

 

“Thanks, but no thank you. I have something to do afterwards.” Daehyun answered and gave Jongup an apologetic smile.

 

“O…kay. See you next week, then.” Jongup replied and gave a small smile to Daehyun as well. He turned the door knob and with a quick glance he looked at Daehyun who was still standing in front of the door once again before he closed it. He sighed before he made his way to the kitchen. He greeted Hyosung on his midway and reached for a glass on the open shelf. He poured water into it and slowly took a sip from it.

 

He let his mind wondered for the umpteenth time that day. Five months already passed since the ‘boyfriend’ incident at his college. Many things happened in between. Daehyun and Jongup were labelled as perfect couple and no one seemed to break this fake couple apart. The students were very supportive and to Jongup’s relief, he did not receive any more presents from his admirers. Same goes to Daehyun as well. In order to make things stayed as it was, they had to really stick to one another wherever they went to and acted as if they were a real couple, but not in the intimate way. They would just stand next to each other as close as possible and there were certain times they needed to hold hands.

 

No doubt, the students really wanted to know how this couple could be an item and unfortunate for them as they would never find any information regarding their relationship. It seemed like they really took care of things pretty well. Jongup went to the sink and washed the glass. He then made his way to his room. As he was ascending the staircase, suddenly he remembered his best friend, Kyungsoo. A happy smile appeared across his cute face.

 

No one would ever imagine how Kyungsoo could possibly get himself a boyfriend this fast. And to top that, the boyfriend of this Do Kyungsoo was surprisingly the one who would always and caused him to get mad. And things got twisted in between that made them fell for each other and yeah, became such a sweet couple. Hmm, Jongin hyung is not that bad I must say. He better takes care of Kyungsoo very well.

 

Yes, Kim Jongin or we could address him as the right hand of Lee Minho, the football club president. Jongin himself did not realize when he started to have something for Kyungsoo but then he found himself felt jealous whenever he saw Kyungsoo with someone else other than his best friend, Jongup or with Daehyun. And he thought he had lost his precious Kyungsoo to someone who he knew by the name of ‘Dongwoon hyung’ when the latter fetched Kyungsoo up at university. He was heartbroken back then.

 

Jongin would secretly watch Kyungsoo from afar after the incident. Whenever they bumped into each other, Jongin would just take a glance at Kyungsoo before swiftly passed by him without turning his back. Kyungsoo was not that stupid, he felt something was wrong somewhere but he did not know what was wrong. Kyungsoo was actually kind of waiting for Jongin to more, but what he got was unexpectedly nothing. He felt disappointed though but he never showed it to anyone else. Not until he found what was wrong.

 

Everything became clear when Jongin suddenly dragged him to the closest rest room when he was walking across a corridor alone one fine day. He was so shocked to the point he just let himself being dragged by the so-called-model guy. When they were in the rest room, Jongin told Kyungsoo that the ‘Dongwoon’ guy was cheating on him with someone who had these feline eyes. He saw them couple of times and that made him mad. Kyungsoo could only blink his puppy eyes absentmindedly before he asked Jongin with ‘Do you, by any chance, have an interest in me? Do you like me?’

 

Jongin was not expecting that kind of question would come out from Kyungsoo’s mouth and so he went speechless. He wanted to get out of the rest room as fast as possible because he did not want Kyungsoo to know what he was feeling for him. Before he could make his way to the door, Kyungsoo stopped him and explained everything. Kyungsoo himself did not know why he wanted to clear things between them so badly. He did not like the fact that Jongin knew Dongwoon hyung as his boyfriend.

 

Right after Jongin knew Dongwoon was Kyungsoo’s brother’s fiancé, Kibum’s fiancé, he immediately told Kyungsoo his feelings and gave the latter time to think. It turned out good though when Kyungsoo finally accepted Hyun Joong after weeks of thinking and rationalizing.

 

Hope they would be together forever. Jongup’s mind then wondered to his brother, Youngjae.

 

As for Youngjae and Junhong, they needed to be apart for a while after the star Idol was seen with Youngjae in Lotte World. It was hard for them to go out together because ever since Junhong was known to be going out with the loved one publicly, reporters did not stop themselves from digging in the information about the star idol’s boyfriend. The fans were curious of how the boyfriend looked like and they made some polls in the internet by putting list of artists who had the potential to be Junhong’s boyfriend.

 

Despite the crazy circumstances, Junhong however, managed to escape himself from the paparazzi and went to the Moon’s house to meet Youngjae. He could not let Youngjae face this alone, not when some of the fans were not happy and badmouthing the boyfriend of the star Idol. Youngjae said he was okay as he reminded himself that this was what he should pay for having a star idol as his boyfriend. Without Youngjae’s acknowledgement, Junhong with the other Moon brothers and Yongguk and Daehyun planned something for Youngjae.

 

There was one particular night whereby they celebrated Youngjae’s birthday at one of Yongguk’s hotels without Junhong’s present, much to Youngjae’s disappointment. He understood very well that Junhong would not be able to be there when the rumors were all around but he just could not content his disappointment when the latter did not send him a single message to wish him happy birthday.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter