Chapter 6

Love You, Mr. Ex-Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 6: YEOBOSAEYO, JUNG DAEHYUN-SSI

 

Jongup experienced the exact same thing the next three days and it really annoyed him. Even though most of the attentions were on Daehyun, he could not help but feel totally distracted with his surroundings. Well, first was because when they had their break, Daehyun would join them as if they had been friends even before they entered the university – thanks to Kyungsoo who was out of his mind calling out the bodyguard after Miss Hyorin’s lecture and garnered more attention towards them. Wherever they go, they would definitely being tailed with intense stares and sharp glances from all the students near them. Definitely it was hard for Daehyun himself as he could not carry his duty out properly and he hated the attentions.


Second, with Daehyun around Jongup, the Moonbaby had successfully been getting some attention from other students too. Though he did not get the attention as much as Daehyun, but he would also receive gifts and letters from them (including seniors who had noticed his existence), to his dismay. Why? It was because he looked so adorable when his small eyes turned into crescent ones whenever he was feeling happy and it did not help him much either when he had the most beautiful angelic smile.

 

It was not that he did not appreciate the attention but he thought it was quite exaggerated. He just had been in the university for only two freaking weeks and he already got himself a bunch of… fans? Now he was wondering whether his hyungs’ action for hiring a bodyguard, no scratch that, a handsome looking muscular bodyguard for him was a pretty good idea or otherwise.


“Arghhhh!” cried Jongup in frustration.


He was currently in his own room, lying on his stomach while burying his head in the soft pillow. He really could not stand people staring at him or giving him presents and all sort of things, he did not want to be popular though. He just wanted to live a happy life with some… privacy? Yeah, thank God he had Kyungsoo by his side. Every time he received gifts, he would directly give them to Kyungsoo who would gladly take it. Same goes to Daehyun, he thought that he did not deserve this kind of attention for he was only a bodyguard, nothing more and nothing less, so all sort of gifts he received would be in Kyungsoo’s hands the next second. How lucky the short guy was for having two people giving him gifts before his birthday.


A few knocks on the door were heard and Himchan appeared behind the door. He approached the Moonbaby and sat next to the lying boy. A small smile was plastered on his beautiful face and his hand started to make its way to ruffle his maknae’s hair. Due to his hair being touched by someone, Jongup flipped his body and his eyes met with Himchan’s concern ones. He did not realize his door being knocked and that his hyung was sitting next to him. He puffed his cheeks and puckered his lips while staring at the designated ceiling. Himchan frowned and lied down next to his beloved dongsaeng.


“What’s with the cute face, aegiyah?” Himchan turned to face Jongup and simultaneously pinched the boy’s left cheek.

 

In response, the younger exclaimed while his hand was trying to pry his hyung’s hand. When he succeeded, he snuggled himself to Himchan who immediately gave him a big warm hug. He loved to be in his hyungs’ embrace, he felt protected and safe.


“So, how was your day? How many gifts did you get this time?”


“Ahhh, hyungggg~” Jongup whined in his very own cute way which made Himchan chuckled.


“Omo, our baby is whining oh-so-cutely. What’s up?” Youngjae showed up out of nowhere and lied down next to Jongup on the bed. Thanks to Youngjae who actually had been firm enough at arguing on buying that queen size bed instead of single one which was requested by Jongup few years ago. They just needed to lie down closer to each other instead of squeezing themselves on the single bed. The maknae would absolutely be sandwiched by his two beloved hyungs.


“Well, I assume that he received a lot of gifts today.” Himchan answered Youngjae while caressing Jongup’s hair as the maknae was still snuggling in his embrace.


“Not as much as Daehyun hyung received, if that’s what you ever want to know, Jae hyung.” Mumbled Jongup with his eyes closed.


“Hurm, I’m actually quite interested into seeing him in person though. I wonder how he looks like when you have the chance to see him before you own eyes. I bet Zelo is much more handsome than him.” Youngjae said while wiggling his eyebrows.


“I must say that you should not say something like that before you witness it yourself, Jae. It’s not that I’m saying Junhong is not heavenly handsome, not to forget Gukkie too, but you’ve seen him in picture and well, don’t deny that you also think that he really is a very handsome-looking young man and has a pretty hot body too.” Himchan whispered on the last part while nodding his head, showing that he was confident with his own dare-to-die-statement.


“Fine, I couldn’t agree more to that but Chan hyung, you wanna die young? You’re lucky Yongguk hyung is not here, if not you sure need to deal with a very jealous crybaby.” Youngjae said in a joking tone.


“Yahhh~ Moon Youngjae, do you want to die at a young age too? He’s not a crybaby, ara? He’s just… let’s just assume that he's miserably in love with me and that he’s feeling insecure for the fact that I’ll leave him for someone else. Just like how you felt for Junhong few years ago.” Himchan retorted while b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter