Chapter 12

Love You, Mr. Ex-Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 12: HOW LOTTE WORLD SOUNDS TO YOU?

 

They ate lunch prepared by Himchan, assisted by Yongguk and Hyosung. Yes, Yongguk helped them despite the fact that he was not that good at cooking. He was actually wanted to be near with his Himchan, and when there was time when Hyosung would not aware of them or immersed herself in cooking or preparing the dishes, he would take the chance to make body contacts with Himchan. Though Himchan felt it was a kind of disturbance, he could not help but love the affection too since they could not have much time together during weekdays.


“Daehyun-ah, please eat more. I notice you only eat the rice and kimchi soup.” Himchan said while his hand was putting a black paper meat in Yongguk’s plate.


Daehyun only nodded his head but he did not follow what Himchan said. Everyone seemed so into the food, could not blame them as the food was damn good. Himchan was really a good cook. Even though, he was treated nicely by everyone, Daehyun could not help but feel shy with the care and treatment. Little did Daehyun knew, someone was actually taking a side glance at him. He was contemplating on whether he should treat Daehyun or just let the latter be. Somebody’s small cough caught his attention and thus he whipped his head to the person.


Kyungsoo immediately made an eye conversation with Jongup. It was hard for him to attract Jongup’s attention, and thanks to his brain which produced him idea to fake a cough just to make the Moonbaby look at him. Kyungsoo pursed his lips towards Daehyun who was eating silently and unaware of his surroundings. Jongup did not get what Kyungsoo was trying to say to him, so his brow creased. Kyungsoo mouthed a ‘entertain-him-Uppie’ but still, the Moonbaby was clueless. Hyosung who had seen this could only shake her head and smiled. I need to help Kyungsoo. Aigoo, our Jongup baby is really clueless, isn’t he?


“Kyungsoo-ah, have some more meat.” Hyosung started to roll her play. Kyungsoo and Jongup instantly whipped their heads to Hyosung and the latter winked her eyes at Jongup. Kyungsoo understood the situation and played his part.


“Ne, Hyosung noona. Thank you.” Kyungsoo thanked the maid as she put the meat in his plate. He then turned his head towards Jongup who was witnessing their acting since then. Kyungsoo made an ‘eye instruction’ to the Moonbaby who seemed to finally understand what they were trying to say.


Jongup took a glance at Daehyun before his hand reached for a black pepper meat with his chopsticks. He then put it in Daehyun’s plate making the latter shot his head up and looked straight into Jongup’s eyes. He could feel the Moonbaby was sincere and care for him, but then realization hit him again. For umpteenth times that day, Daehyun tried to restrain himself from falling deeper for Jongup, thus he quickly turned his head from staring longer than he should at Jongup’s brown orbs and he did not realize that his hand had swiftly moved and reached for another meat. He placed the meat in Jongup’s plate while mumbling a thank you to the latter. Jongup beamed in delight and continued eating his lunch.


“Hey, let’s have this ‘feed-the-person-who-sits-next-to-you’ game!” Yongguk’s voice filled up the not-so-noisy-yet-not-so-quiet atmosphere. Everyone’s eyes were on him with confusion written all over their faces. Yongguk grinned before he continued his intention.


“Haven’t heard it before, huh?” Yongguk smirked.


“Is that even a game?” Junhong blurted out. Now, now… when the gamer started to open his mouth about games…


“Y-Yah! It’s a game in my own version.” Yongguk tried to defend himself.

 
“Yongguk hyung, just say you want to feed Chan hyung. No need this ‘feed-the-person-you-love’ game.” Youngjae interrupted him, kind of teasing his hyung and his fiancé.


“Jae!” It was Himchan this time.


“Jae-ah, it’s ‘feed-the-person-who-sits-next-to-you’ game. Not ‘feed-the-person-you-love’ game.” Yongguk corrected Youngjae and was about to continue what he wanted to say, but he was being cut off by Jongup.


“How do we play the game?” Jongup was not an all-time-game-lover, but as for this weird game, he felt interested. Oh come on guys, don’t you forget? He’s the food monster after all.


“That’s my baby!” Yongguk snapped his finger and winked at Jongup who only grinned at him, feeling a little bit funny with Yongguk’s cheerful attitude.


“He’s not your baby!!” Himchan and Youngjae shrieked in unison.


“Ehhh? Why suddenly?” Yongguk asked, bewildered with what was going on.


“Well, just marry off Chan hyung already. You’ll then be able to call Uppie baby freely.” Junhong said nonchalantly before he stuffed his mouth with a kimbap.


“Y-Yah, Choi Junhong!” Exclaimed Himchan. His face already turned into a crimson red.


Haha…


Everyone on the table whipped their head towards the direction where the laughter came from. When he felt he was being stared by others,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter