Chapter 34

Love You, Mr. Ex-Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 34: OH LORD...YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

 

Luhan clicked his tongue in dissatisfaction. He was currently standing in front of Daehyun who was now sitting himself comfortably on the floor, his back was leaning against the wall and his hands was holding a glass of water Luhan just gave him. Daehyun had just scared the out of him moments ago, yet he did not want to go to the hospital. What was he thinking, really? Luhan was upset! Daehyun was being stubborn. He swore Daehyun was in so much pain that he could barely stand on his own feet and needed his support moments ago. Luhan put his hands on his hip and practically gave his diva glare to Daehyun who was calmly breathing as if nothing happened before.

 

“Yah, Jung Daehyun! I don’t care if you like it or not, but I’m so gonna drag you to the hospital once we got Jiminnie, arrasso?” Luhan firmly said. Daehyun sighed and mentally prayed that Jimin would not take this divaness side of Luhan or else, Yifan would have to handle two divas in his life.

 

“B-but Hyung, I’m okay now, you see? It’s nothing serio-” Daehyun could not finish his words as Luhan snapped.

 

“NOTHING SERIOUS?! Are you kidding me, Daehyun? It’s about your heart we’re talking about here! That’s a freaking important part of your body and I won’t tolerate this anymore. You’re going to the hospital… with ME! PERIOD!” Luhan was determined and Daehyun could only heave a sigh. Being Luhan’s friends for years he was, he knew once Luhan used his diva statement or order or whatsoever you wanted to describe it with that firm tone of his, he was not allowed to use anything related to the word toleration. Pleas, persuasions, cute faces, puppy eyes, you named it. Luhan would definitely not buy them.

 

“Luhan hyung, what time is it now? Don’t you th-”

 

“OH MY GOODNESS! We’re late already! Come on, Daehyunnie. We gotta go now! Jiminnie is waiting for me!” Luhan immediate self-transformation made Daehyun’s lips to curl into a smile. Even though he knew he could not argue with Luhan about going to the hospital matter, but he just knew how to distract the older. Distraction was the only way to make Luhan forgot about current matter and changed the subject almost instantly. In a matter of seconds, Luhan was in his Jiminnie mode back and Daehyun could breathe rather easily… well, at least for the time being before Luhan’s concern mode on him was activated again. What exactly was wrong with me?

 

They took a few more minutes before decided to go out. It was like Luhan wanted to make sure Daehyun was okay to accompany him and the latter could silently thanked God for giving him such a caring hyung and a good friend. They went to Luhan’s car and hopped in with Luhan on the driver’s seat and Daehyun was on the passanger’s seat. Usually, Daehyun was the one who would drive the car but obviously Luhan would never let him drive today. Their ride was filled with non-stop conversation between the two guys and once they reached the desired destination – the orphanage where Jimin was currently staying, Luhan practically jumped in excitement and Daehyun could only grin seeing his hyung happy.

 

It took months for KrisHan couple to get approval from the social service due to some technical errors and seemed like their patience was finally paid. They were led to a particular room, more to office actually and were asked to wait for the specific officer who was always dealing with KrisHan’s case to come. While waiting, Luhan texted his husband, Yifan while Daehyun occupied himself with looking around the office. The walls were full with various pictures that Daehyun believed were the children who lived in the orphanage. There were infants, children and adolescents. Daehyun could not stop himself from smiling upon seeing how cute those pure and innocent children. They reminded him of himself who was also an orphan by the age of 17.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo, Luhan-ssi! How are you today? I’m sorry I have some matters to be settled off and have to keep you waiting here.” Daehyun snapped from his trail of thoughts upon hearing the cheerful voice. He turned his head and was greeted with a smiling petite guy. Luhan stood and had a handshake with the new guy which made Daehyun to rise from his seat as well.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo, Ryeowook-ssi. I’m great, how about you? Naaa, it’s okay. I understand your work.” Luhan grinned. He was ecstatic! He was getting closer to hold his Jiminnie.

 

“I’m fine too, thanks. Oh, where’s Yifan-ssi?” Ryeowook asked.

 

“He’s in Japan now, has some urgent business matters to be settled off. Oh, by the way, this is Daehyun. Daehyun, this is Ryeowook-ssi. He’s the one who handles my adoption documents and procedures.” Luhan introduced Daehyun to Ryeowook and the latter was seen to gasp in surprise.

 

“A-Anyeonghaseyo, D-Daehyun-ssi. I’m Kim Ryeowook.”

 

“Anyeonghaseyo. I’m Jung Daehyun. Nice to meet you.”

 

“Nice to meet you too. I-Is your name really Jung Daehyun?” Ryeowook’s question made Daehyun and Luhan to frown.

 

“Of course it is.”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry for sounding rude.”

 

“Naa, it’s okay. It’s not rude at all.” Daehyun gave Ryeowook a reassuring smile.

 

“A-Alright, Luhan-ssi. There are some papers that need your sign and then you can have your Jimin.”

 

“OH MY GOD! Thank you so much, Ryeowook-ssi. I’m… I’m so happy, thank you so much.” Luhan pulled Ryeowook in a hug, startling the petite guy who eventually giggled and returned the hug. Daehyun could only smile. He knew Luhan had been so patient waiting for this moment to come. Once they broke the hug, happy tears could be seen on Luhan’s face. It was rare to see Luhan cried, this Jimin was sure a precious one to Luhan and Yifan.

 

“This way, Luhan-ssi, Daehyun-ssi.” Ryeowook gestured his hand toward a direction and led the way until they reached a room. They sat themselves comfortably on the seat across Ryeowook. The latter took out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter