Min Yoongi

Good Day

She was hungry. Like really hungry. And unfortunately there was nothing in the fridge, nor the whole kitchen itself. That's why she ordered some pizza, one minute before the closing time of the last pizzeria available at 11pm. She knew all too well she bothered people, but she was like that. Annoying all the time.

She waited for her order during five minutes, but it seemed like an eternity. Maybe she was too hungry so she would distort the time, but she was 100% sure the delivery guy was late.

"Ten minutes at your house my " she muttered. The only answer was the silence. "Hurry up pizza" she whined.

Suddenly the ringing bell resounded. She rushed on the door while almost screaming.

"It was time! Finally--" She froze.

In front of her was the most adorable and at the same time hottest guy she had ever seen.

"Woaw..." were the only words which left . The boy had a poker face.

"Sorry for the waiting" he said with the most emotionless voice ever. He seemed really sorry, indeed. But she forgave him.

He was too cute.

He pushed the three pizzas towards her face, waiting for her to take it. But she was too busy at observing his face, his body, his hands... Eventually she noticed the pissed look of the boy.

"Oops" she said with a seductive smile. She took the three boxes, carefully touching the boy's hands. But he was still here, standing at the entrance door.

"Can't I have both pizzas and the delivery boy?" she asked with a dreamy tone. He raised an eyebrow. "I'm afraid we are not doing this kind of service, miss. Tonight it will be only the food."

She pouted.

"Can I have the change now?" he insisted. The girl murmured an 'oh' and raised a hand to inform him to wait.

"Apparently it's the only thing I can do since five minutes." he grumbled.

She left the hall, but only to hide in the next room. Actually, she already had the change prepared, but she just wanted to observe him. He seemed more and more pissed by the passing time . She giggled. He was so cute. She finally returned to the door, wanting to put on an embarrassed face but failed.

"I didn't find my money. But coincidentally, I found a paper with my phone number on. Do you want it?"

He had a tag on his vest. Yoongi, it said.

"No thanks. Just give me the change." He looked at her as if she was crazy. Even his voice was y, something between raspy and deep. She reluctanly handed him the money.

He seemed so relieved when he started to leave. "Never see you again" she suddenly heard him mutter. She opened her eyes wide. How could he dare...?

"See you soon, Yoongi!" she exclaimed.

And she laughed hard when she saw his terrified expression. Then she closed the door.


---


He clearly underestimated her will power. What could she say, since her birth she was a rotten spoiled child. Once she wanted something, she would always have it. She wouldn't stop until she was sure to claim the boy as hers.

So she ordered pizzas. Every night.

And every night, she asked for the same delivery boy.

Who seemed every night more and more done with life.

After two weeks, she finally decided to do her famous attack. "Do you want to come inside?" she suggested.

She honestly thought for a second she had lost. But the boy threw a glance around him, and shrugged. "Why not"

He didn't even remove his shoes, sitting on a chair and crossed his arms. She had a smile so wide it reached her ears.

"Don't move a single of your beautiful eyelashes, sweetie. I'm gonna bring you a cup of tea."

She went into the kitchen, hearing the boy mumbled "I must be crazy, but I have nothing to lose."

She chuckled. She was so talented. When she returned in the living room, she deposed the tray which contained two cups and a teapot on the table. She gave one cup to the boy, with sparkling eyes.

The boy examined it with a suspicious glare and turned his head to her. "It's not poisoned, isn't it?"

"Why would I poison you? At least, I could have drugged it. You know, to take advantage of you. BUT" she raised a finger to pinpoint this important thing. "It won't be fun then."

He looked from the cup to the girl, flabbergasted.

"You are crazy."

She winked. "Thanks sweetie."

He just blinked. "That wasn't a compliment."


---

 

"How do you find my house?" The boy watched all around him, looking adorable. She wanted to pinch his cheeks, and shower him with kisses. On the lips.
"...fine I guess? Pretty expensive, mostly. You seem the daddy's girl whom he can't refuse anything." He took a little sip of his drink.

"And sarcastic with this. I like it." she leaned on her chair, with a sly smile. "Maybe you are right, I can't deny it. But I don't have to complain since my dad loves me."

He chose after their first serious conversation to not answer at every crazy thing she was saying, because it would have led to nothing. He just kept on drinking his tea.

"So..."

He looked up, locking eyes with the girl.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Why this question doesn't even surprise me? I have one. Shy, cute, innocent, the exact opposite of you."

"Is she as beautiful as me? Don't answer. Since nobody can be as gorgeous as me, I'm pretty sure she is not relly pretty, but good at heart like they say. You sure have bad tastes, since you didn't even looked at me the first time. Hopefully, I will change all of this."

"You are narcissistic, do you know it?"

Her eyes narrowed. She found a flaw. "Now, now. Don't things work anymore between the two of you? I just insulted your girlfriend, and the only thing you have commented on is my beauty."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I know girls who are prettier than you."

"You keep on avoiding the subject. And you need glasses, love. Nobody is prettier than me in this town."

He looked at his watch as only answer. "It's late, I have to go home."

She really loved annoying him. "What a pity. I would have loved to get you to spend the night here, but I'm not sure your nice girlfriend welcome it."

"Why would I ever want to spend the night in the house of some crazy girl?"

"Because I'm hot?"

He rolled his eyes and stood up. "You know what, goodbye. And don't call me over your house tomorrow. Actually, don't ever call me again."

She pouted. "But you need this money, don't you? I'm a blessing to you."

His eyes were wide open. Cute. "How do you know this?" Then he shook his head, and heading to the door. "Screw it, I don't wanna know. Just take your ing pizza and leave me alone."

She followed him and tugged at his shirt. "Aww don't go! And it's not pretty to curse" she added with a motherly tone. "Anyways, I may be crazy--"

He scoffed. "No kidding."

"-- but I know my limits. I won't invade your personal space as long as there is this girl." She let go of his clothes, and opened the door for him. "Goodnight sweetheart."

She leaned on and kissed him on the nose. He froze and she took the opportunity to close the door on him. She giggled when she heard him yelled through it.
"Thankfully you just said you knew your limits!"


---


He really had a girlfriend. She saw him with that girl in a coffee shop, not far away from her house. She didn't even follow him, it was her favorite place.
She smirked and entered the shop. Yoongi noticed her first since he was facing her, but didn't say a thing. He just followed her movements. She stopped behind the girl, looking her up and down, before taking a fake surprised expression. And she swore she saw the boy hiding a smile.

"Oh Yoongi! Fancy to see you here!"

The girlfriend turned to her, a lost look on the face. "Who are you?" she asked. "Yoongi, who is she?"

"I'm one of Yoongi's friend. Did he not mention me? I'm offended. So you are his girlfriend? No wonder he talks a lot about you. You seem really nice."

The girlfriend scoffed. "That idiot likes his stupid job more than his girlfriend. When he should be with me at night, he always goes to work. I can't really understand."

The other girl got taken aback for a split second, but then she gave another fake smile. "Really nice, indeed." She addressed these words to the boy, raising a bit her perfect eyebrows. "But it seems to me he needs this job. You know, for the money."

"He has a girlfriend!"

One of her eyes twiched. "He won't have it for very long with that attitude of yours."

The girlfriend gasped and stood up abruptly. "What did you just say? Who really are you? I don't think you have any right to judge our relationship."

"But I have my word in all of this." Yoongi suddenly said. "She's right, I need that money. I always told you I needed this, but you won't ever listen to me. I need that money for my future projects in life. It's something I need for myself."

"Listen Yoongi, because I won't repeat it twice. I don't care if you have money or not, you have a girlfriend and you should be happy to have me in your arms. You should take care of me! You are being selfish!"

She laughed out loud. The girlfriend froze, and turned to her. "Are you still here? It's my boyfriend you are looking at, . Get out of here!"

She put a hand on her chest. "Now I'm really offended. So this coffee shop belongs to you? If not I can stand here as much as I want. I suggest you to leave, because you are annoying people."

The girlfriend shrieked. "Yoongi defend me!" The boy crossed his arms. "You are a big girl. Defend yourself." The girlfriend opened wide out of shock, then took her bag. "You know what" tears were suddenly invading her eyes "You are a coward! I don't know why I still believe there is something nice in you! I really hate you!" and on these adorable words the girlfriend disappeared.

She restrained herself to laugh. Yoongi heaved a sigh, and banged his head on the table. She sat up in front of him, hiding her smile. "I guess I have to say thanks a lot" His voice came muffled by the wood. "I don't know what I would have done if you have not been here."

"Nice and lovely. That's a pretty choice you made there, Min Yoongi."

"She was really shy and innocent at first" he protested.

"That's a show girls put on so they can have any boy they want. You have been trapped poor baby."

"Shut up. I don't know what to do now. She is just being ridiculous nowadays. She always asks where I've been, with who, the classical scheme."

"Maybe you should talk to her." she suggested. "Even though I don't like that idea, she could understand and change her mind."

The boy looked up, eyebrows furrowed. "You think so?"

"I'm sure. It will have two issues: either she will change either she will stay stupid. You said it yourself last night, you have nothing to lose."

He nodded. Then he stood up and before leaving, gave her the most sincere smile she had ever seen on him. She nearly died.
He was FINALLY smiling at her.

And it was the most adorable smile in the world. She patted his cheek. "Rise and shine, sweetie. And don't forget my pizza tonight!"

"You are really crazy" he answered, but he was still smiling. Then he left.


---


She had put on her favorite dress, and was now brushing her hair. Her makeup was done, she was perfect even more than usually.

The bell ringing. She bit her lip. There was Yoongi, with his usual emotionless face.

"So?" she asked, eager to know the answer. "We broke up" he said, shrugging.

She smirked. "Okay" he admitted. "SHE broke up. She said I didn't deserve her."

He handed the pizza box, but she just looked at it without taking it. "At least she has some sense."

The boy glared at her. "What?"

Even though she loved more than anything his smiling face, he was so fun to tease. "She will find someone better than you, smarter than you, more gentle than you, someone who will go on her way..."

"Seriously, what is your problem?"

She tugged at his collar and brought his face close to hers. "My problem is you. And I know only one remed to end it."

She crashed her lips on the boy's. He didn't move at first, but when she became more insisting, he placed a hand on her waist. He quickly took the lead, playing with her tongue.

She broke the kiss first, only to say. "She is right. You don't deserve her, someone as pathetic as her." She took the pizza box between them and threw it on the floor. She dragged him inside the house, closed the door with her foot while wasting no time to kiss him again.

When they parted, the boy out of breath muttered "maniac."

She smirked. "Thanks."

"That wasn't a compliment" but he was the one kissing her this time. "What are we doing to do with that poor pizza?"

She shrugged. "My maid will clean it. By the way, I think I already tried all the flavors. So I think no more pizzas for me tonight."

 

 

Sequel - Bad Blood.