The Biggest Mistake?

Pretending To Be Gay

Luhan’s POV

 

 

Probably the biggest accomplishment I’ve ever made was becoming Anna’s best friend.

 

Probably the greatest mistake I’ve ever made was telling her that I was gay.

 

Let’s go back to sophomore year real quick and you’ll understand why…

 

                       

-flashback-

 

Coming to a new school was easy, especially for me, the social but*erfly Lu Han.

 

I was the new kid of DooBeeDooBeeDooBah High School and fitting in didn’t seem to be a problem.

 

I am proud to say that I’m pretty good-looking. Those Chinese traits from my father were very strong. 

 

But anyway, let’s go back to the point.

 

I came upon Anna, the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life. She was about 5’6” in height that I found really adorable. I was about 5’9”, so she fitted perfectly with me. Or atleast that’s what I thought.

 

She is a pure-blood Filipina. She has a perfect brown skin tone. And has long wavy hair. But what I liked about her the most was her personality that captured my heart. Whenever she smiles, I would get butterflies in my stomach. For a guy to get butterflies in his stomach, it definitely had to take a lot. And this girl had it all.

 

But back to the past…I tried to talk to her, but she would always brush me off. Others at the school just told me to give up on her because she was a REAL man hater.

 

But you see, that only flamed up my competitive personality. I was so determined to know this girl. I actually had a conversation with her. Well, it was more of her attacking me verbally.

 

“Look, I don’t know who you are—“

 

“I’m Lu Han. Nice to meet you” I cut her off before she could even finish her sentence.

 

She only gave me a death glare. She took a step forward and said

 

“Whatever and I don’t care. I just want you to leave me alone, alright?

 

“I don’t have the time or the energy to keep rejecting your pretty a**.” She added

 

“Oh, you think my a** is pretty? Thanks! So is yours.” I widely grinned at her.

 

She sighed and wiped her forehead “I swear to God, if you don’t leave me alone, I’m going to report you to the dean.”

 

She turned around swiftly, throwing her wavy hair my way so the scent of her sweet perfume could tease me.

 

I don’t know what gotten into my mind but I suddenly grabbed her waist. Apparently, if any guy laid a hand on Anna, he’s considered a dead-meat.

 

In a couple of seconds, she turned and pinned me to the lockers with my hand in a painful position behind my back.

 

“DON’T you DARE touch me ever again!!” she screamed at my ear

 

Woah! This girl knows martial arts. She can easily tackle down anyone with her strength.

 

“Why?” I whispered. “Why are you so cold to me? I just wanted to be friends with you and—“

 

She pushed my arm. I could not even finish what I was going to say because it was causing me so much pain in my arm.

 

“You wanna know why?” she said

 

“It’s because men just use women and throw them away like trash after they get what they wanted.” she carefully explained

 

Oh goodness, this girl probably had some deep scars. And knowing that, I wanted to be close to her even more. I just needed a way for her to trust me.

 

“Now leave me the alone” she growled as she finally released the hold of me and walked away.

 

I was running out of time. I needed to think of something fast.

 

And knowing my stupid self when it comes to women, the only thing I could think of was to say “Hey wait!”

 

She kept on walking so I yelled louder, “Hey b*tch, I’m talking to you!”

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

dun dun dun dun

 

oh no! What's gonna happen? Luhan just called Anna a b*tch! O,O

 

Wait for the next chapter...

 

Please give me your feedback on the comment section~

 

Don't forget to HIT subscribe.

 

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA~ARIGATOU~SALAMAT