Anna's Nightmare

Pretending To Be Gay

Luhan’s POV

 

I uncomfortably roll over on Anna’s bed. Yes, I’m sleeping over at her house again. There’s no school tomorrow because it’s Sunday anyway.

 

Her mom doesn’t care if we sleep together on the same bed—in the same room. Since she thinks that I’m gay.

 

Well, they (Anna and her mom) both think I’m gay.

 

If you’re wondering why I haven’t done anything is because I respect her. I respect all women.

 

I’m a man, afterall.

 

I don’t know if anyone would agree with me since in my case I’m not respecting her because I’m hiding my true identity.

 

Basically, I’m lying.

 

Anyways, it’s almost three in the morning and I still can’t fall asleep.

 

 

 

Plunk.

 

 

I softly groaned as the pain of weight crushing me over.

 

D*mn it Anna…

 

She stretches her limbs out over my chest and wraps her leg over my hips.

 

Aaaaaahhh!! I’m doomed!

 

No, hormones. You must stop!

 

But when her warm breath tickles the little hairs on my neck, I lost it.

 

My body starts heating up as my “friend who lives downstairs” gets excited O.O

 

Shudders wibrate my chest every time Anna snuggles up closely to me.

 

I repeatedly try to take her leg and limbs off me, but she's so determined to stay right next to me.

 

It doesn’t matter if she’s conscious or sleeping, Anna is just stubborn in general.

 

 

 

 

 

“N-no…” I hear her suddenly whisper.

 

I freeze up immediately, not even letting one ounce of air fill my lungs. Is she awake? No, she can’t be.

 

If she’s awake, she would just apologize and crawl back into her own side of the bed.

 

I adjusted my head so I can look at her face and find her lips quivering. Her eyebrows are furrowed and a lonely tear has escaped her right eye.

 

Is she having a nightmare?

 

“Chanyeol…please…” her voice begs as she tenses her grip on me.

 

Seeing her so vulnerable angers me. I don’t even care if it is a nightmare; I’ll beat up whomever that Chanyeol guy she mentioned. Anna doesn’t deserve to shed tears.

 

I adjust our bodies so I can wrap my protective arms around her. Knowing she would kill me if she would see me hugging her like this but I still continue holding her tightly. 

 

That one streak of sadness down to her cheek bothers me to the point where I step out of my worries and take a risk.

 

I lower my face next to her, trying extremely hard not to wake her up, and gently kiss the tear down her face.

 

Thankfully, her body relaxes and all fear in her expression drains away. But I really want to know what she was dreaming about.

 

I’m also curious on the guy she dreamt about.

 

Chanyeol..who could that guy be…

 

Whatever it is, I am going to find out, even if it means I get hurt in the end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

dun dun dun dun

 

Who is Chanyeol to Anna's life?

 

New character later to be revealed!!!! :D

 

 

Please do subscribe and comment! And also upvote if you think this story deserves to be featured!! :>

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA for all of your support! :))

 

 

 

CHANYEOL!!!!!

 

AS YOU CAN TELL, MY ULTIMATE BIAS IS CHANYEOL!!!!!!! WOOOOO!!!! CHANYEOL!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!