Jealousy..

Pretending To Be Gay

*still at the party*

 

 

Anna’s POV

 

“ANNA!” I hear a familiar voice.

 

I turn my gaze to whoever called my name. Oh it’s just my group of friends. The one who just yelled my name was Janine.

 

This girl. She always dyes her hair different colors. She has her hair dyed dark auburn. She’s wearing a short red dress with black heels. It looks nice on her and it really compliments well because of her hair color.

 

She can dress in such simple pieces of clothing and look absolutely amazing. Sometimes I get annoyed, but she can always find a way to make me laugh because of her wild and crazy personality.

 

As for the girls following right behind her are Emily and Karla. Emily has a bright and cheery personality. Her laugh is very contagious. For Karla, she is my derpy friend xD Ugh, I don’t know. She’s just funny.

 

“Oh Anna someone’s looking for you.” Emily states as she drags some guy next to her.

 

He’s looking at me with a smirk. He sticks out his hand with that same smirk “Nice to meet you, Anna..”

 

I willingly shake his hand only to find him giving mine a playful squeeze.

 

“Same.” I say.

 

“Would it be possible to talk to you for while? Your mom talks a lot about you.” He says with a warm smile.

 

I don’t know what gotten into my mind but I unconsciously followed him.

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

 

WHAT THE HELL?! When did Anna get over her man-hating?

 

From all I know she doesn’t like being touched by guys but now she’s walking off, arm in arm, with some complete stranger. Just because he said that her mom talks a lot about her.

 

UGH! This pisses me off…way off!!

 

My heart feels betrayed, even though she was never really mine. But this was going to happen sooner or later, right? I can’t always expect to keep Anna to myself when she keeps thinking I’m gay.

 

Sh*t! I need to get a grip, but I’m just so ing angry right now.

 

“Woah, you okay Luhan?” Karla asks, placing a hand on my shoulder.

 

Calm down Luhan, you can’t let others see your anger.

 

I swallow back my emotions and smiled “Yep, I’m just peachy..”

 

The girls show concerned faces. Awesome, they know I’m faking it.

 

“Uh, I’m going to get some air.” I stated

 

Before they can say anything, I disappear among the crowd. I need to get out of that place and release some of this built up anger.

 

Once, I reached outside, I immediately started kicking and punching one of the dumpsters in the alley. For once, I can let everything out without having fear of someone finding out the truth.

 

 

If only I didn’t say I was gay…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If only I told her the truth…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If only…

 

“DAMN IT!” I yell, slamming my back against the brick wall and sliding down to the cold concrete. I don’t care if my dress clothes get dirty. I don’t care that my hand is numb from punching the walls. I just don’t ing care about anything else besides Anna.

 

“I’m so pathetic…” I softly say to myself as I wipe my tears

 

I mean, Anna has a right to socialize with whoever she wants. I shouldn’t be so heated about her just talking to another guy.

 

Jealousy really brings out the ugliness in people, doesn’t it? That’s why my hate towards myself grows every minute.

 

How much longer am I going to hide and coward from the truth? I really want to say that I’m going to tell her, but I can’t. I’ve already said enough lies.

 

 

 

 

 

After staying outside for half an hour, I decided to go back inside and face Anna.

 

I already know that Anna is going to be so mad at me for doing this, but it’s nothing compared to her hating every bone in my body after I tell her the truth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN!!! Oh no!! 

 

Luhan is going to tell Anna the truth. NOTHING but the TRUTH!!! 

:O

 

 

 

Stay tuned for the next chapter...

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE COMMENTS! :D

 

 

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA~ARIGATOU~SALAMAT