Oh no...

Pretending To Be Gay

Luhan’s POV

 

“Annyeong~!” Sehun cheers and smiles

 

He slams through the door as I was leaning over to kiss Anna.

 

His smile instantly fades.

 

 

“Luhan! Are you cheating on me?!” he gasps.

 

Yeah, Sehun is my pretend boyfriend, who’s seriously gay. He knows the whole story and basically came up with this fake relationship.

 

He says it would make Anna believe I’m gay without any questions.

 

“Oh shut up, Sehun” Anna says as she breaks away from me leaning over to kiss her

 

I have to admit that I’m very thankful for Sehun. He always saves me from stuff like this every time.

 

He’s probably the reason why I haven’t been found out.

 

Once Anna stepped out of the room to go try on another dress, Sehun jumps onto the bed.

 

“So lover boy, how much longer until you tell her?” he says while he runs his fingers from my face to my chin

 

“Stop reminding me” I moan

 

When Sehun decided to help me, he made me promise to tell Anna the truth before graduation.

 

The thing is I can’t. I’m afraid I might lose her.

 

It’s been three ing years! And I still have no idea why she hates men so much. Whenever I ask, she growls and ignores me.

 

“Oh it’s okay babe. You’ll always have me” Sehun says as he launches a surprise hug from behind. He tugs me back into bed and snuggles up to me

 

“Dude, seriously! Im going to crush your ing balls” I yelled at him

 

“Really…can you two please not fool around in my bed?” Anna says as she comes out with yet another beautiful dress on.

 

“Sorry~I can’t tame myself some days” Sehun happily says as he rubs his head closer to me like he’s a damn cat.

 

When Anna turns her gaze to look at herself in the mirror, I immediately shoot Sehun a death glare.

 

He instantly let me go and quickly responded by sticking his tongue at me.

 

This guy really…sometimes I just want to smack him.

 

“So what do you think of this one?” Anna asks as she swirl 360 degrees wearing a lavender fabric flowing in the air.

 

Honestly, she can make anything look beautiful on her.  Even if it’s just a plain white t-shirt, she would look good on it. She’s effortlessly fashionable.

 

“What’s with all the dresses, Anna Banana?” Sehun asks with a quirky smile.

 

I quickly shoot him a glare. Only I am allowed to call her any pet nicknames.

 

I put him in a headlock and harshly rub the top of his head.

 

He wiggles around in my grip like an earthworm.

 

“Hey! Hey! You’re messing up my gorgeous hair!”

 

“It’s alright, Luhan. Stop it.” Anna assures me

 

I obediently release him and he quickly smacks my arm.

 

“You’re so mean to me” Sehun says

 

“Shut up” I mumble

 

“You really are” he argues back

 

“Will you two stop?” Anna growls as she adjust the dress she’s going to wear

 

“You guys sound like an old married couple” she adds while she laughs

 

“Why thank you” Sehun says with a cheesy smile.

 

“So where are you going?” he added

 

“I’m going to a dinner party tonight for my mom’s work” she answers, taking a bobby pin to her wavy long hair.

 

She struggles with it to the point where she drops it from her grip

 

“UGH!!! I hate bobby pins!” she growls

 

Sehun jumps up and grabs a bobby pin out of her dresser “Here, let me help you”

 

While he pins her hair back for her, I’m just sitting there feeling completely useless.

 

Also, I’m a bit jealous because seeing any guy touch my Anna makes me upset.

 

This is what love does to a guy. It makes him extremely possessive, especially when he knows he can’t have her either.

 

Once Anna left to the bathroom to finish up, Sehun notices my jealousy

 

“Baby, stop looking at me like that.” he says

 

I avert my eyes to look at him “What are you talking about?”

 

“Duh, I’m gay remember?” he proudly says as he jumps into my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck “And I’m your boyfriend”

 

I push him off my lap and he lands right on his

 

“Ouch~ Well what if you just admit that you’re straight…” he exclaims

 

I immediately jump on top of him and cover his mouth with both of my hands.

 

“Dude! She’s in the next room!” I whisper to him

 

He dares to my hands. I recoil back and almost gag.

 

“Oh Luhan~ I didn’t know you like being on top~” he says with a seductive voice

 

I finally notice that I was sitting on top of him. God, why am I so stupid?

 

“Sehun!!! Come on, you’re supposed to be helping me.”

 

He wraps his hand behind my neck. He whispers “Trust me, I am.”

 

Next thing I know, he presses his lips against mine.

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

:O HunHan moments

 

:D So what do you guys think of this story? ^,^

 

Please HIT subscribe and comment

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA~ARIGATOU~SALAMAT