Will he kiss her?

Pretending To Be Gay

[continuation]

 

Luhan’s POV

 

I was running out of time. I needed to think of something fast.

 

And knowing my stupid self when it comes to women, the only thing I could think of was to say “Hey wait!”

 

She kept on walking so I yelled louder, “Hey b*tch, I’m talking to you!”

 

Before I could even blink, she was already in front of me.

 

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?”

 

I know she was really angry. The looks on her eyes gave me goose bumps.

 

I ignored her question.

 

“Anna, if you think I’m just a guy who would break your heart. You are wrong.”

 

 

 

 

Am I really doing the right thing? I asked myself.

 

 

 

“I’m not interested in anything more than friendship because….”

 

 

 

 

 

I was having a hard time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn’t say it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Should I really say it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Because what?” I can see that Anna was very irritated “Look, I am not here—“

 

“Because I’m gay.”

 

There I said it. Don’t you think it’s stupid?

 

Yeah, that was really stupid of me but at least I got close to Anna. We’ve been really close these past few years now and all because I said I was gay.

 

I know it’s ridiculous but that was the only thing I could think of to get close to her.

 

These past few years, every minute and every second that I’m with her, I fall harder.

 

I’m madly in-love with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-back to present time-

 

“Luhan, does this make me look fat?” Anna asks as she comes out in a beautiful dress.

 

It is a red, tigh-fitting, strapless dress. My goodness she looks so s*xy in that dress.

 

“Maybe you should lay off the cookies…and milkshakes” I answered with some sass.

 

Apparently being sassy is one of the main key points to being gay. Or at least that’s what Sehun, my “pretend boyfriend” tells me.

 

She frowns and pouts her lips. “You’re such a b*tch” she says

 

“Fatty~” I chuckle.

 

I almost want to smack myself.

 

Anyone, even myself, who dares to call this girl a fattie should be thrown off a cliff.

 

Guess I’ll be doing some repelling later… TT~TT

 

She sighs as she sits down next to me on her bed.

 

Yes, we are in her room right now with no one else home and she’s wearing this s*xy dress.

 

It’s so tempting but I’ve learned to control myself over the years.

 

I’ve noticed that behind Anna’s man-hater mask, she’s actually a really laid-back, funny girl. She loves cuddling around and just looks at some funny pictures on 9gags.

 

Also, I’m always sleeping over. Yeah, her mom doesn’t mind since she thinks I’m gay.

 

“I’m tired~” she rolls her neck and stretches her arms.

 

Damn, this girl is so s*xy and she doesn’t even know it.

 

Her slightest movements make me want to tackle her down and kiss her like there’s no tomorrow.

 

But d*mn it, I HAVE to be gay in front of her.

 

“Luhannie~” she calls my name in a cute voice “Will you give me a massage? My back is hurting.” she pleads

 

She is so powerful…it’s so hard to say no.

 

She pouts her lips and leans closer to me.

 

 

OHMYGOD cuteness overload!

 

Be strong Luhan! Don’t give in to her cuteness.

 

“No, you need to finish picking a dress now.” I said in an authoritative voice

 

But she doesn’t back down. She even dares to snuggle up to my side and run her fingers across my shoulders. “Please~?”

 

 

 

 

 

I want to tackle her down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’ve been longing to kiss her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can I just kiss her once?

 

 

 

 

 

Our heads are now slowly closing in distance…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

OH NO!!! Will Luhan still be able to keep his secret from Anna? Will their friendship be over?

 

Stay tuned for the next chapter :D

 

Comments?

Any subscription?

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA~ARIGATOU~SALAMAT