What is that incident?

Pretending To Be Gay

Luhan’s POV

 

Sehun wraps his hand behind my neck. He whispers “Trust me, I am.” Next thing I know, he presses his lips against mine.

 

 

 

Sh*t.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

Bullsh*t.

 

What would Anna think if she sees us?

 

 

 

 

 

Before I can pull back and yell at him. Or just smack him perhaps, I hear Anna’s voice

 

“Honestly guys, can you just go to a motel? And please, not in my room.”

 

Oh yeah, she thinks that Sehun and I are really together. Damn it.

 

I look up and I swear my face turns bright apple red.

 

“Sorry Anna Banana <3” Sehun cheerfully says as he rubs his hand through my hair “Luhannie here is a monster”

 

“Stop calling him Luhannie” Anna growls. She throws her lip gloss at Sehun’s face

 

I pushed Sehun off. Every day is like this. Sehun and Anna end up arguing with each other. And the kiss is something I’m used to. I’m not saying I like it. Actually, I HATE IT! But I’ll do anything just to keep the truth from Anna. I’m not yet ready to hate me.

 

“Holy crap! What time is it?!” Anna shouts

 

I check my watch “It’s 6:50”

 

“We need to go!” Anna grabs my wrist and drags me out of the room.

“Wait! Why are you taking my baby?” Sehun shouts following us behind. We quickly got in Anna’s car

 

“He’s my date.” Anna proudly says to Sehun

 

“But you hate men..” Sehun exclaims

 

“My mom is making me take a date.” Anna says as she unlock her car “Come on Luhan, get moving”

 

“But your mom knows he’s gay” Sehun states

 

Anna opens the car door and sits down into the driver seat. As she adjust her dress, she gladly says to Sehun “ She never said my date couldn’t be gay”

 

And with that, she closes the door and drives off without even buckling her seatbelt first.

 

“Hey Anna, put on your seatbelt.”

 

“I know” she answers

 

“Hey Anna?” I ask

 

She kept her gaze onto the road. “We need to get going. My mom is going to be pissed off if we’re late.”

 

“I was just going to say…you left your house unlocked.” I told her bluntly

 

“UGH!!” Anna shouts as she makes a sharp U-turn, nearly crashing into a stop sign.

 

 

 

 

 

Note to self: Never upset Anna when she’s driving UNLESS I want to die.

 

 

 

 

*already at the party*

 

Anna’s POV

 

I don’t know what I hate more: the low-lives called men or the fact that I was deeply hurt by one of them. It just makes me sick.

 

One day they’re all over you then the next thing they’re just going to dump you and leave you hanging.

 

My friends are pressuring me to go date guys. But honestly, there’s no one really out there for me. I hate all of them. And no, I am not a lesbian.

 

Can I just be single for the rest of my life? I mean, I have my friends and my family. Isn’t that enough?

 

Plus I know what I want to do in the future. I want to be a doctor. And doctors put a lot of time in their studies. They don’t have time to be in relationships. I mean if they do, then the other party is going to feel left out and such. Thus, causing emotional heartbreak.

 

And I hate all of that stuff.

 

Plus, men are scams who can ruin your life and dreams. There is no ing way I am going to let a guy ruin my dreams.

 

“Anna?” I hear Luhan as he taps my shoulder.

 

I pop out of my thoughts and turn my gaze towards him.

 

“What?” I coldly say

 

“Are you okay? It looks like you are about to cry?” he says with a sense of warmth in his voice.

 

“hhmm..” I nod.

 

Oh yeah, he’s Luhan, my gay best friend. Even though our first meeting was not what you would call a first good impression. So here’s the story…

 

 

 

-flashback-

 

I was just walking through the lockers but then this guy wouldn’t stop from following me. I swear to God he is such a creep.

 

One time I couldn’t just stand him following me everywhere I go.

 

“Look, I don’t know who you are—“

 

He cut me off before I could finish off what I was going to say.

 

“I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you.” He grinned. It was irritating.

 

I gave him a death glare. I took a step forward. I was already at my borderline of exploding and just want to smack this guy.

 

“Whatever and I don’t care. I just want you to leave me alone, alright?” I hissed.

 

I can see fear in his eyes. Yeah, he should be. He have no idea on what I could do to him.

 

“I don’t have the time or the energy to keep rejecting your pretty a**.” I added

 

“Oh, you think my a** is pretty? Thanks! So is yours.” He smiled widely

 

UGH!!!!!!!! Can this guy just disappear?!?!?!?

 

I sighed and just wiped my forehead. I’m glad I had a little patience left in me.

 

“I swear to God, if you don’t leave me alone, I’m going to report you to the dean.”

 

After I said that, I turned around and started walking away.

 

But then suddenly he grabbed my waist.

 

He ING grabbed my waist!!!

 

First of all, just say anything to me. SAY ANYTHING but then if it involves physical contact.

 

IT MEANS WAR!!!

 

I didn’t say anything at all but I just pinned him to the lockers with his hand locked behind him.

 

“DON’T you DARE touch me ever again!!!” I screamed at his ear. My irritation was beyond high that I wasn’t able to control myself from attacking him. Seriously…

 

“Why?” he whispered. “Why are you so cold to me? I just wanted to be friends with you and—“

 

Before he could finish what he was going to say. I pushed his arm more hoping he would just surrender.

 

“You wanna know why?” I hissed

 

“It’s because men just use women and throw them away like trash after they get what they wanted.” There I just explained to him the reason why…

 

“Now leave me the alone” I growled at him finally releasing him from my hold and I just walked away.

 

I didn’t care if everyone at the locker area was looking at us. Or at me. I’m used to it. I’m used to beating guys after THAT incident.

 

“Hey wait!” he shouted.

 

Really? Has this guy not learned at all?

 

I kept on walking. I just ignored him.

 

“Hey b*tch, I’m talking to you!” he yelled louder.

 

ACA-EXCUSE ME?!?!?! Did he just call me a b*tch?!?!?! I quickly turned around and faced him.

 

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?”

 

All my life, no one has ever dared to call me a b*tch but THIS guy. This guy has the guts to call a girl the B word.

 

“Anna, if you think I’m just a guy who would break your heart. You are wrong.”

 

 

Huh?

 

 

“I’m not interested in anything more that friendship because…”

 

 

Wait…I’m really confused.

 

 

“Because what?” I exclaimed.

 

“Because I’m gay.” He finally said.

 

 

 

 

*back to present time*

After that incident, we became really close. We are inseparable. I think Luhan is probably the only guy I could trust in my life. I mean Sehun is cool too. He is funny and sweet but I can’t trust him like I do with Luhan. I don’t know why, but when I’m with Luhan, everything seems a lot better. I don’t have to wear a mask when I’m with him. Probably the only thing I haven’t shared with Luhan is my secret. The one I’ve been hiding from everyone.

That topic is just too hard to talk about. I’m so embarrassed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

dun dun dun dun Stay tuned...

 

What is Anna's past? Why is it so hard to talk about?

 

 

 

Tell me all of your thoughts in the commect section :D

Can I also get an upvote if you like this story? O,O

 

I want my story to be featured :D

 

 

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA~ARIGATOU~SALAMAT