Depressed

Pretending To Be Gay

You might have to re-read the last chapter since it’s been a long time since I’ve updated ^,^

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

 

[continuation]

 

 

After staying outside for half an hour, I decided to go back inside and face Anna.

 

I scan through the crowd but I can’t find Anna. She’s probably with THAT guy.

 

So I sat on the table by myself since everyone at my table either went to get food or at the dance floor.

 

I feel someone tap my shoulder. It’s Anna but she’s with THAT guy. UGH! I’m seriously pissed off.

 

“Joel, where were you?” she asks while glancing at my swollen hand

 

“Ohmygosh! What happened?” she worriedly asks and takes my hand

 

“It’s nothing…” I answered

 

She slaps my hand. “Ow, Anna.” I reacted

 

“Don’t say it’s nothing.” she says while examining my swollen hand

 

“Really, it’s nothing.” I say. She hits my swollen hand once again.

 

“Damn it Anna! Stop hitting my hand!” I hissed

 

“Come with me. Let’s go find a first aid kit.”

 

“No it’s okay. Just stop worrying about me.”

 

“I have a first aid kit in my car.” THAT guy says

 

“Dude, I don’t need your help.” I shouted

 

“And let go of my hand.” I snap at Anna, yanking my hand away from her.

 

Yes, I know. I’m being dramatic right now, but I need to get out of here.

 

I’ve told myself earlier that I’m going to tell her the truth. But I got so heated up after seeing her with THAT guy.

 

I left Anna behind with the guy and went straight to Sehun’s house.

 

Right now, what I need is Sehun’s help. He’s the only one who knows how to fix this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

It’s Friday night and while everyone is out having fun, I’m stuck at home with nothing but the stories on AFF.

 

My life is so exciting, can’t you tell? xD

 

“Come on just tell her the truth!!!” I yell at the computer screen.

 

Right now, I’m reading a story about a guy who’s hiding his real identity to the one he loves.

 

I’m so jealous of the characters that it’s not even funny. Reading this story keeps feeding me false hope that, I too, can get the one I love.

 

But there’s no way that’ll ever happen. The one I love already has someone else he loves.

 

“SEHUN!!!” I hear a shout from outside my window.

 

I minimize the story on my screen and get up to go over to my window. I stick my head out and find the man I love standing below my window.

 

This sort of reminds me of the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet, but I immediately shake off the image. No need to daydream right now.

 

“Let me in” he demanded

 

I pull my head back inside before I get anymore dirty thoughts about him. Just seeing this guy hurts my chest. But enough of that! I need to plaster a smile on my face and act like I always do.

 

I run downstairs and towards my front door. But when I reach for the doorknob, my hand hesitates for a second.

 

What’s wrong with me? I mean, I should be grateful to even see his face every day. I get to hug and kiss him whenever I want, but part of me isn’t being fooled by these facts.

 

No, this part of me always reminds me the ugly truth behind all of these.

 

I have this man as my boyfriend, but his heart already belongs to someone else.

 

I kiss him in hopes that he would feel what I feel about him.

 

I’m pathetic…

 

 

 

 

 

I’m dirty…

 

 

 

 

 

I’m not worth his love.

 

Yeah, depressing isn’t it? But there’s only one good things that comes out of this…I get the chance to make the man I love happy, even thought it kills me and leaves me completely empty.

 

“Sehun?” I hear his voice from the other side of the door.

 

Ah! Stop doing that Sehun! If he sees me like this, then he’ll definitely find out that I love him. I need to swallow the pain and aches before I open this door.

 

Once I open this door, I need to be the Sehun that everyone sees. I need to be cheerful instead of depressed.

 

Come on Sehun! You’re doing this to make him happy. If you love him, then just stick to the plan and make him happy.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

Mianhe everyone... V,V

 

I got busy these past days....

 

 

So..,.we all know that Sehun is in love with Luhan.... hhhhhhhmmmmmm