I'm Your Prince

The Identity I Never Knew

 

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Siwon asked. Everyone gasped. Kyuhyun eyed Hyukjae carefully and saw that the guy is clenching his fist. Donghae, on the other hand, was left speechless. She doesn't know what to answer to this cunning guy. "Well?" he asked impatiently.
 
"Love is not something you rush Mr Choi Siwon. I suggest you leave now and wait for her answer. It seems she's not yet ready" Everyone turned their gaze to Yesung as he took his seat behind Donghae.
 
"Fine. I'll be waiting then my fair princess" Siwon kissed her hand before leaving the classroom.
 
"You really love popping out of nowhere huh oppa?" Sungmin teased. Trying to erase the tension that's built up since Siwon came. 
 
"What are you doing here by the way? This isn't your class" Kyuhyun intrigued. Yesung just shrugged and took glances from a blushing Donghae and a very furious Hyukjae.
 
"I'm a member of Stars. Clearly, you know the priveleges of that right?" Yesung stated. Kyuhyun nodded.
 
"And that would be?" Sungmin asked out of curiousity.
 
"Be a member of Stars and we'll tell you" Kyuhyun said as he pulled out his PSP and started playing again. "Oh, by the way, I heard there are four unknown members. I wonder who they are" 
 
"I know. I always know everything" Yesung proudly stated. Donghae and Hyukjae stared at him, urging him to continue. "Sorry, my lips are sealed. I'm gonna go now. I have to check on Leeteuk and her majesty" He gets up from his seat and left the room without another word. 
 
Donghae scanned the room and groaned. "This is gonna be a long day" she whined and hung her head. Everyone sighed except for Kyuhyun who has a playful smirk plastered on his face.
 
"You're scaring me" Hyukjae bluntly stated.
 
"Who?" Sungmin asked.
 
"This guy. I think he's plotting something evil. He's got the feel of an evil mastermind" he pointed. 
 
"I am evil to begin with" Kyuhyun replied without looking away from his game console. They didn't notice the still dazed Donghae as she looks out the window and sighed.
 
~MEANWHILE~
 
"Yo, Cat!" Yesung greeted as he creeped out from behind Kangin.
 
Kangin jumped and rubbed his arms. "Hyung! Will you stop creeping out behind me! You're giving me goosebumps!"
 
Heechul placed down her mirror and looked at Yesung. "What is it Dog?"
 
"Nothing much. Tell you when I found something out" he sat down and opened his laptop. He searched Choi Siwon and found all the necessary information about him.
 
"I'll take my leave. Leeteuk is waiting for me" Kangin told them as he took his leave.
 
"Whatever racoon" Heechul wave her hand while Yesung just nodded. Too focused on what he's doing. 
 
"Here it is. Choi Siwon" Yesung said triumphantly.
 
"The model? What's with him? Have you turned gay?!" Heechul asked exasperatedly.
 
"Shut up cat!" Yesung glared at her. "I'm not gay. This guy wanted to catch the little fish"
 
"WHAT?!" she yelled "Give me that" 
 
 
INFORMATION:
Name: Choi Siwon
Age: 18 years old
Gender: Male
Occupation: Part-time model
Other information: Heir of Choi Clothing Company. 
 
 
"He's hot, no doubt about that. He's rich too. I bought all of my clothes in their store since it is of high quality. But his IQ is average. No wonder he's not a member of Stars. Stupid horse!"
 
"You forgot about the mysterious 4 members"
 
"I'm trying to find out about them myself. How do you know about all of these things anyway?" she paused for a moment "Hold on! Now this is interesting" she said with a smirk.
 
Yesung looked and widened his eyes. "Oh, no, he's not"
 
"Oh yes, he is" she pulled out her cellphone and called Kyuhyun.
 
"Yo! Maknae! Get your here!" 
 
'Where?'
 
"Hideout"
 
'Why?'
 
"If within 15 minutes you're still not here, say goodbye to all your games. I mean it"
 
'I don't believe you'
 
"Kyuhyun, just come here. We just want to show you something" Yesung interrupted.
 
'*sigh* Fine. I'll be there in a jippy' she hang up and waited for Kyuhyun to arrive.
 
~15 minutes later~
 
"What's going on?" Kyuhyun asked as he stepped inside the room.
 
"Check this out" Yesung handed him the laptop and widened his eyes.
 
"Is this for real?" Yesung and Heechul nodded.
 
"You're better when it comes to tracking information. Do your job" Heechul ordered.
 
"Yeah, yeah. I'll see what I can do" he took a seat and started typing away. After a few  more minutes they got all the information needed for this guy.
 
"He's a gold-digger and a up playboy with a sweet tounge. Among the people he dated are all famous or rich. But why Donghae?" Heechul stated.
 
"Oh.my.God!" Kyuhyun yelled. Heechul and Yesung glanced at the screen. Heechul gasped while Yesung shrugged. "Donghae is a Stars member?!" Kyuhyun continued
 
"I thought, out of all the members here, at least you'll know" Yesung said as he pet his dog. Kyuhyun and Heechul glared at him.
 
~LATER THAT DAY~
 
"Hi Princess!" Siwon greeted with a smile "Going home?"
 
"Nope, she's coming with me" Sungmin interrupted and pulled Donghae away from him. Hyukjae glared at him as he passed by but Siwon pulled his arm. 
 
"Donghae's mine, you got that?" Siwon hissed.
 
"Do not label someone as 'yours' when you're not even sure of that fact" Hyukjae pulled his arm away rashly but Siwon kept a tight grip.
 
"You talk too much for a nerd. What do you have against me? You don't have the looks or the money. You can't compete with me" Siwon said with a smug face.
 
Hyukjae was a little taken aback by the accusations but composed himself immediately. "Don't act like you know everything Mr Choi Siwon. I'm smarter than you" 
 
"I'm more flexible than you. I'm good at planning since I'm a soccer player" Siwon scoffed.
 
Hyukjae smirked. "Don't think too highly of yourself Siwon. You don't know me"
 
"Oh. I know you alright. You're Lee Hyukjae, the school's nerd. You like Donghae too right? Too bad cause she likes me too. She's good looking and good looking people deserves to be with a person that matches them well. And I must say we're pretty compatible" Siwon proudly stated.
 
Hyukjae laughed. 'This guy is so dumb' Siwon frowned at him. "How did you know that she likes you too? You're a hunk, everybody knows that. But not everyone likes you. You're not a God Siwon"
 
Siwon was losing his temper by the minute. He's losing to the nerd and he can't let that happen. "Eveybody does so. You're just jealous of the attention people are giving me"
 
Hyukjae released himself from Siwon's tight grip. "Why would I be jealous to someone who doesn't have any brain?" Siwon tried to punch him but Hyukjaw caught his fist. Hyukjae leaned closer to the taller guy and whispered "By the way, I'm stronger than you think" He released his hand and walked away. Siwon's mouth hang open. He couldn't believe he lost to a wimp which is already an insult for him, and a nerd to add salt to the wound.
 
~LEE RESIDENCE~
 
"I thought you hate it here?" Sungmin asked as they entered Donghae's room.
 
"I just need to take a few things from my room" She took a box from her closet and started stuffing photo albums, notebooks and what not. She placed her plushies in a different box.
 
"You're not taking any of your clothes with you?"
 
"Nah. Let's just go shopping for more clothes" Sungmin jumped from excitement. "I think I wanna take back what I just said" Sunmin glared at her. She laughed at her cuteness. "Let's go now. I don't want to stay here any longer" They left the room and head downstairs. She took the picture frames and stuffed it in her box. Then, the front door opened revealing her mom.
 
"Donghae! Oh God, I thought something bad happpened to you!" Mrs Lee hugged her but Donghae just stood there. "What's with the box?"
 
"I'm moving out mom. I just took some important things with me" she replied coldly.
 
"Oh" There was a hint of sadness in her voice. "Would you like me to help you?"
 
"No mom, it's alright" she turned to the door and was about to leave "My number is still the same. Let's meet up every week?" she asked with a genuine smile on her face.
 
"That'd be great dear. Take care" Mrs Lee answered. Donghae nodded and closed the door.
 
"That was great Donghae" Sungmin patted her friends shoulder.
 
"Yeah. I don't have the heart to be mad at her for a long time. She's still my mother. Her blood flows in my veins" Donghae said with a shrug. They hopped on Sungmin's car. "Let's head to your house first. I'll grab the clothes we bought the other day"
 
~SUNGMIN"S HOUSE~
 
"You live in a freakin' mansion?! Wait, scratch that, this is almost a castle!!" Donghae was surprised to see Sungmin's house.
 
"You went here before" Sungmin rolled her eyes.
 
"I was too sad to even notice. How come your house is bigger than Heechul's house?"
 
"I don't know. But dad usually says that the Kim's are number one when it comes to the business world" Donghae nodded.
 
"Do you live here by yourself?" Donghae asked as they entered Sungmin's room.
 
"Right now, yes. My parents are always on a business trip while my brother is in China. He's studying to become the heir of the family business" she sat down on her bed and eyed Donghae carefully. "So, Donghae" Donghae looked up at her "What do you think of Choi Siwon?" Donghae blushed and looked away. Sungmin was surprised by her friends reaction "You like him?!"
 
"Honestly, I don't know. But you see, that was the first time someone asked me out so..." Donghae trailed off.
 
'This is bad!' Sungmin thought. She texted Kyuhyun immediately.
 
"What are you doing?" Donghae intrigued.
 
"Nothing. Just texting Kyu" Sungmin smiled.
 
~MEANWHILE~
 
Hyukjae continued walking without a destination in mind. He just let his feet take him somewhere while his mind wander back to the conversation he had with Siwon a while ago. 
 
'Is it true that Donghae likes Siwon too? What would I do when she accepts Siwon's love?' he sighed deeply. 'This is so frustrating. I don't like this one bit' His phone rang, snapping him out of his reverie.
 
"Hello? Kyuhyun?"
 
'Hyung, we have a problem'
 
"What is it?
 
'I think Donghae-noona likes Siwon too' Kyuhyun said.
 
'You stupid-! She doesn't like him! She was just surprised because he's the first guy who confessed to her' Heechul yelled.
 
'Noona! You don't have to smack my head' Hyukjae chuckled.
 
'Anyway, Monkey! Do something about this'
 
"Monkey?!! Why are you calling me monkey?"
 
'Because you look like one' Kyuhyun and Heechul said in unison. Hyukjae rolled his eyes.
 
"I already have a plan. See you in a week" he snapped his phone shut before even hearing what the two would reply. He opened his phone again and dialled a number. "Hello, Mir. It's me Hyukjae. I have a favor. Meet me in my house 7PM, sharp" he snapped his phone shut again and entered a salon.
 
A/N: I updated again. hehe, that would be because now even my best friend is reading this. Funny? Yeah, I think so too
Anyway, thank you for commenting and subscribing!! You don't know how happy I am right now knowing that there are other people who read this fic (aside from myself whenever I proof read this or rereading it incase I miss some details)
 
I'm blabbering  nonsense now. For now, i bid you goodbye! ^^ Will update soon! (I hope)