[3]

Something Borrowed

 

                “What’s with my sister? What do you want me to do?” Soojung asked though she thinks she already knows what Minho was trying to say.

                “Well...it’s...I like your sister and would it be okay for you to help me..you know...to..” Minho tried to explain but it seemed like word were failing him.

                “Okay, I will.” She said with a hint of sadness. What she thought that he was going to ask was true.

                “Really?” He was smiling from ear to ear.

                She nodded. If that would make you happy then yes. She thought.

                “Thank you. Thank you.” He exclaimed happily. She had to cover his mouth to shut him up.

                “SSSSHHHH! Krystal and my dad might hear you. We don’t want that, do we?” He shook his head. She let go of him.

                “One more thing, if you don’t mind.” Minho said. She motioned for him to go on. “Can you dress me up?”

                “You’re seriously asking me that? I don’t even think I have a good sense of style. Also, what’s wrong with how you dress?”

                “Please, Soojung. My closet consists of only school uniform and sportswear and one or two decent clothing, I think. She’s your sister; you’ll know what style she likes. Please. Please.” He pleaded.

                Soojung contemplated for awhile. She can’t resist his pleading look. “Okay. But remember, I might not be a big help. I don’t think I can help at all.”

                “That’s okay. Thank you again.” He said as he was climbing out of her window. “I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye. Good night, Soojung.”

                “Okay. Be careful. Good night too.”

 

________________________

 

                “Where are we going?” Soojung asked. She was being dragged by Minho. He sent her a message earlier that day that says they would go shopping for his clothes.

                “Here we are.” Minho announced as they arrived in front of a small chicken chain called ‘Chicken Village’

                “I suppose we’re not going to buy your clothes here, right?”

                “No. Come, let’s go in.” He pulled her in.

                “Good day, welcome to...” A guy greeted them. “...Oh! Minho.”

                “Onew hyung, hello. This is Soojung.” She bowed at the guy.

                “Minho! Hello. Is this she?” A cheerful girl that came from the kitchen said. Soojung gave Minho a confused look.

                “Yes. This is Soojung.” Minho introduced her. “Soojung, this is Onew hyung and her girlfriend, Luna-ssi. They are the owners of this chicken chain.”

                “Hello, I’m Jung Soojung.” She said.

                “Minho said you were looking for a part-time job. Would you be interested in being a staff here?” Onew offered.

                “That would be great. Thank you very much.” Soojung again bowed to show gratefulness.

                “Okay! So, can you start tomorrow?” Luna asked.

                “Absolutely! Thank you, ma’am.”

                “Don’t call me ma’am. You can just call me Luna.”

________________________

 

                “Thank you, Minho.” Soojung said as they were exiting the chicken chain. They ate inside and now they’ll go shopping for his clothes.

                “It’s nothing. You’re my friend and hopefully my future sister-in-law.” He joked. She faked a smile.

                “Where are you planning to shop?” She changed the subject.

                “I’m thinking, maybe, at Apgujeong and Cheongdam-dong.”

                “Why there?”

                “Why not? Those are the main shopping districts.”

                “I think it’s quite expensive there. Why don’t we go to Munjeong-dong instead? Prices there are discounted.”

                Though he was hesitant at first, they still went to Munjeong-dong. She helped him pick out clothes that really suit him. Good thing we went here. He looks good on everything. His money would all be gone if we went to Apgujeong. She contemplated silently.

                “What about this?” He asked while trying on a pair of sunglasses.

                “Why are you insisting on wearing sunglasses? It’s not even summer.”

                “Because I’ve always been teased about my eyes. See, they’re big.” He widened his eyes to her.

                “I like them.” She stated. Then she realized what she just said. She blushed at her own statement.

                “You’re just saying that because I’m here.”

                “No. It’s true. There’s nothing wrong with it. I do like them.”

                “Well then thank you. I think you’re the first one to say that excluding my mom.” He laughed.

                They continued to shop until the sun already had set. They went home after having dinner, Minho’s treat.

                When Soojung was closing her room window, she saw something on Minho’s window.

Thank you for today.

I know you’re tired.

Go get some rest.

Good night.

                She smiled as she read what was written on a white paper that was posted on his window.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for any mistakes...

thank you for reading...=)

 

 

kimchijjang ~ i can't answer your first question first but the second one...krystal loves her twin sister [not in a romantic way...=)]

sooojung ~no need to be sorry...=)

                  ~ i don't think there's going to be a bad one...

                           between the sisters...let's make love not war   peace ya'll...XD

faeriecrownprincess ~ i thought so too...hehe..this way it'll be a win-win situation

                                                                                                                   ..hehe..

                             one question though...is minhoxsoojung still called 'minstal'?..hehe