Chapter 3

You Are My Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Your POV ||

I was sooo excited! A lot. I got really hyper the 3 days before because I could not wait anymore. Me and my sister. She had finally vocation and me too. So we decided to travel, not far away but still having some fun out somewhere. The day before our journey to the big city, we packed our stuff and laughed quite a lot. I don't know why, we just went crazy and were all over excited.

Anyways, after we arrived we checked in in our hotel and tried to give our room a comfortable feeling. There was just one bed so we had to share it while hugging each other. Awwwh. I missed that. A lot. I love it the way she cups my head with her soft hands and my hair, rubs my back when I'm cold and whipers stupid yet precious things to me.

She is defintely my angel.

|| Your sister's POV ||

As soon as we arrived, I threw myself onto the bed and took a nap. The way was tiring and I just wanted to sleep. I felt for a while a heaviness on my back, since I slept on my belly. I guess my little sister tried to hug me. Somehow. Pfff~ she has still no plan how to do that stuff as good as me. When I woke up I found a little note on a pink little paper beside me. It said "Unnie~ I'm going to look around the area a bit. You sleep! > <" And when you wake up, message me ^ㅅ^" Always those smileys she uses. Just adorable. But...Why did she go without me? I told her not to move away from my side. She is my baby girl at all and stucks with me 'till the end of our lives.

|| Your POV ||

Wait. This street. I was here already before. Why do I end up at the same place again and again after searching for ages to go back. Where am I? I was literally lost, that's for sure but...What shall I do now? Wait for my sister to find me like in those miracles or getting kidnapped by some weirdos and psychopaths. I was actually worrying. A lot. Not because of that, no! Because of my sister. She could get lost too while searching for me. I could not risk that so I took all my courage and walked straight to...Where?

I really didn't know. Unnie! Help!

|| Your sister's POV ||

Where could she be? Just where, damn it! I was walkig for a long while now around this area and beside I looked at the beautiful and fascinating buildings around me. They seriously attracted me with their colors and its structure. But I had to find her. As soon as possible. My baby girl. I guess she was rellly afraid at the moment, wandering alone on the streets, without me. Poor her!

I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter