Chapter 7

You Are My Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Your POV ||

It was sunday. One day after the night I've spent at Taehyung's home.

The day before, when my sister picked me up, I had no idea of what she was going to do with me afterwards.

Of course she asked for an explaination of 'why?when?where?' and so on. I told her everything from the moment on when I got to know my new friend, Kim Taehyung.

She was really curious as I remember. I don't know why and I hoped she had nothing against that I am friends with him. Not that she did not allow me that, she was just carring about me and my feelings. She did not want me to get hurt again in a way.

But...Why should Tae hurt me? And we were just friends so...

 

|| Your sister's POV ||

After all what have happened in those 2 days, I was just happy that my little sister turned back.

2 days without her presence and our home, our room and me...We all just felt empty without her.

She is someone who keeps our lives and myself alive. Her cheering, bubbly and goofy personality was like happiness pills to me.

Eventhough she had to go through a lot of hardships, fell down multiple times and had no strength to stand up again...

She did it all for me. She took my hand and to our fortune we were both flying now. I hoped that we would keep our wings and could fly forever.

Anyway, since it was sunday and I had some sort of free time I wanted to spend that time with her. At least I tried...

 

|| Your POV ||

"Yaaay~ We are going to the mall!" I shouted while hopping into my sister's car.

She said we would go shopping, eat some delicious stuff and maybe watch a movie together.

I seriously missed that time where we did all those kind of things.

"Sooo...Does my Minny Mouse want to buy anything special today?" She said while pinching my one cheek.

Sometimes I just hate that action of her but sometimes I just give in and act stupidly along with her.

"Hmmm...I want some candies! For now. Hhhh~ maybe when I'll see other things I might want them too. Meooow~"

"Meow? I called you Minny Mouse and you make cat noises?"

"So what?! They're almost the same...or something. Aissh~ I just didn't know how to make mouse noises so shut up! Look! You need to drive carefully! Focus please."

I tried to make her forget the embarrissing and stupid moment of mine. Ufff. I could have still blushed like crazy.

Yeah, I blush easily.

 

|| Your sister's POV ||

"So!" I said while parking perfectly into the empty car spot.

I don't want to show off but I'm a really good driver.

"We're here and-" I've got a notification on my phone.

I took it out of my pocket and saw that someone has posted in our class group chat.

• Tomorrow, 2nd period, Mr. BigButt, surprise test in Science. We're done guys. Goodbye grades. Goodbye life...

No. nO! NoNoNo! ANDWAEEE~ That could not be.

My ed up teacher. He prepared a surprise test for us. We actually got to know those stuff by our classmate whom's father is a teacher as well and he's friends with our Science teacher. But all that could not change the fact that...

That I had to hurry to the library and leave my little sister behind.

 

|| Your POV ||

"Unnie? What's on? Who texted you?" I asked curiously.

She had a strange expression on her face that I saw rarely on her. I wasn't able to read her face and in that moment she responsed.

"Urrrm...You know my dearest, tomorrow, we are going to write a test, we just got to know it now and...for that I-"

Great! I already felt that something will get into our way. The only moment we spent together were the quite minutes in the car from home to the mall.

Damn! I seriously wanted to break the front glasses and rip out the seats. But I kept it in me.

"...And you need to go now, am I right, 'my dearest'?!" I said with an annoyed voice and got out of the car.

 

|| Your sister's POV ||

"Y/N..." I said and hugged her immediatly.

"I just can't believe it myself. I would also love to spend the remaining hours of the day with you, here and there and have fun but life just knows how to give me and you struggles. If I won't go now, I will leave some time forever. If my grades won't be as straight and good enough the university will transfer me to another place to study. Far away from you. And I doubt I can take you with me then as well." I broke the hug after those words.

I looked into her eyes. She surely wanted to tear up but I saw how she tried to endure it.

"I'll call you right away I have finished my work, okay? The we can look if we still have time for some fun!" I smiled at her lightly and she tried to smile back too

"The day is not over yet, right? You can go and look around in the mall if you want or go to the park nearby and play with the kids. I know how much you like that little boy" I hugged her tightly once again and she started giggling.

Good God was I glad. I walked back to the car's door and waved at her.

"I just hope she will be fine"...

 

|| Your POV ||

"Ufff...What to do? What to do..." I mumbled while walking through the parking lot.

I wanted to listen to some music so I put on my ear phones and hummed to the melody. I've just got out of the lot and my phone ringed right away.

'태태' (TaeTae).

"Huh? Why is he calling me?" I asked to myself. I answered the call.

 

|| Taehyung's POV ||

//the call//

"Hi Hi! Y/N? It's you, right? Actually it's the first time I am calling you beside our chat on KakaoTalk. Hihi..."

"Yeaaah...I see. It's me, yes. So, why did you call me?"

"Ooh right! I wanted to ask you if you want to acompany me in the park. Since I don't have good friends around me here yet nor someone who can guide and show me all these new places...You fell into my mind and...Yupp! Would you like to come and share at least an ice cream with me? Of course if you are free and have time."

"S-Sure! I have time. It's just...Wow! I am pretty lucky today. I'll be there in 5 minutes. Wait for me, okay?"

"I'll be waiting beside the ice man's stand, on the bench. 5 minutes! Any longer and I'm going to wipe your ice cream on your face."

"Haha...I got it Tae! Just wait."

"Hmm...See you then!"

"Byeee~"

//end of call//

I did it. Oh my goodness, I felt so relieved.

Actually, my purprose was not to call her out for that kind of stuff.

The truth is, I...I got lost. I wanted to find that lady's restaurant but ended up in a huge park with tons of kids.

Of course I'd get lost. It was just one fricking week since I came here and I'm not the smartest.

I decided to sit beside the ice man on a bench because I did not want to loose totally my way.

Time passed and I had no courage to ask someome for help so I called Y/N. And now she was comming.

 

|| Your POV ||

I was so happy. For real, I was.

The whole way to the park a hopped like a bunny with a huge, foolish smile.

I was imagining to have some good time with him. I felt so close to him already but I was afraid he would not.

I mean, I am someone who does not have friends, at least not that much. Not such a good friend I can trust almost my everything.

I was not a geek in school nor was I unsocialized, I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter