Chapter 6

You Are My Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new day


|| Your POV ||

My head hurt. So much, that I wanted to cut it off my body. I woke up to the loud rain drop sounds on the window. My sight was blurry yet I could see that this place was a foreign place.

The bed, the room, the smell. Everything. Even...even my clothes! Wait, where were my own clothes? I had totally different things on. A big and over-sized, white sweater and a pair of comfy shorts, again too big for my size. What happened exactly? Where was I? What time was it? Unnie...

*knock knock* Someone knocked on the door in all of a sudden, between all my confusing questions.

"Yes." I said with an unsure, quite voice. I wanted to hide under the blanket actually but that would have looked too childish, right?

The door opened and...

 

|| Taehyung's POV ||

"You are finally awake!" I said while giving a worried smile to her.

She slept quite well for all that what happened.

It was 5am, before the dawn. When we arrived here, we both were totally soaked in our clothes because of the rain. She got more of the rain, since I have carried her on my back. So...I needed to change her clothes somehow otherwise she would have catched a cold. But don't worry, don't worry, I'm not a ert or a bad person with bad intentions. Nooo! I called the kind lady who lives in the same floor of my apartment and since she was going to be on the way to her restaurant,I could ask her to quickly come over. She thought at first that she was my *cough cough* girlfriend but I told her that she was just a guest. So no misunderstandings.

"How do you feel? Dizzy? Or worse?"

 

|| Your POV ||

"My head hurts a bit." I told him while rubbing my eyes and pressing on my forhead.

Why did he bring me to here? Was this his house? His room? I was so confused that my head hurt even more.
But then he answered already to all my questions as if he could read my mind.

"You surely ask yourself what's going on, but you don't need to worry. That's very important at first." He said, putting himself on the bed.

"So, now you're at my house and I locked all the doors in case if that psycho will find you. It has been raining and I called my female neighbour to help you changing your clothes, because you were still unconscious. You remember? You fainted in that hoot so I carried you here. You slept really well *giggles* and you should sleep further to gain strength. I guess you got really exhausted. If you trust me, you can ask your left questions when it's morning after you have spent the night here of course."

He looked at me with wide eyes, a questioning look, waiting for an answer.

"Why did you not just leave me in the hoot? It would be totally okay. I would be okay. Now I'm such a burden to you I guess." I said while looking down on my feeds.

"Leaving you th- Hello?!!! Do I look like someone who would do that? I mean, we already knew each other from before and I tried to reach you somehow because of your necklace. If it was not for this day, I would maybe never ever meet you again. This is called fate I guess. You'll stay here, no matter what! I gave you a chance to answer but now I will answer for you and you are going to stay here until someone comes and picks you up, someone trustable." His face turnt from a worried and cute one into a serious and carring expression.

Was he really carring about me? Or just tried to be nice? But...that was more than being nice. I don't know, but then I started to yawn non-stop.

"You won't let me go, right? So, can I maybe go back sleeping then?" I asked him while trying to keep my eyes open.

"Of course, rest well. And tomorrow, you will see, it's going to be a new and wonderful day AND you will tell me some things I am really curious about. Got it?" He tried to make that 'I'm-the-boss-here' face with holding up his index finger, but smiled immediately afterwards.

He really cared. I saw that. I could see that because he was already joking like this to make me smile in that condition. I could just throw him a smile back and lay down.

He put the blanket over me and whispered "Sleep tight! And tell me the next morning if you slept well, I just bought this new bed and I wanna know if it's comfy enough."

Giggling, he made his way to the door and gave me once again that bright, heart-shaped smile before going out of the room.
I could not think or worry about anything else and closed my eyes, hoping that his words would be right. That a new and wonderful day is waiting for me.

 

|| Taehyung's POV ||

"Jaaa~ Let's see where I'm going to sleep." I said while throwing a pillow and a blanket on the blank sofa.

Hopping into my self-made bed I tried to sleep but something was bothering my mind.

It was strange yet I could clearly see them. When I saw her with the shorts on, I noticed some scars. Scretched up parts, red and swollen, showing through her pale skin and marks, left all over her bottom parts. Those were not things that could happen by accident or from self-harming. It looked serious and the thought of it scared me. I had some guesses but I just hoped that none of them would be true.

"Aissh! Just sleep, Tae! Just sleep." I froaned, pulling the blanket over me.

"A new day will come."

- The next morning -

"Damn! I should have covered the windows with some blankets too" I froaned with a husky, morning voice.

The sun was shining directly into my eyes.

"Uffff~..." Covering my eyes with my one arm, I furiously pushed off the blanket on me. "Wait...Did she maybe wake up as well?"

 

|| Your POV ||

"Appa...Appa andwae! Je...Jebal...Don't, d-don't do this to...to me..."

Another nightmare was trying to wake me up again. After all that what happened of course I could expect that.

But why there? Why at his house? His house where he could hear every single word comming out of my mouth.

 

|| Taehyung's POV ||

"Appa?" I spoke to myself, ears leaned against the door.

"What is she talking about?" Carefully, I opened the door and peeked in to look if she was doing fine.

When my eyes reached the bed, I saw her rubbing her eyes and throwing her head back and forward sleepily.

The word "Cute" escaped my mouth, not under my controle, and she quickly looked up to the door. Cleaning my throat, I stepped inside.

"And, did you sleep well?" I said, sitting down on the bed, beside her.

"Urrrm...Huh?...Ooh yes yes, I slept well" She answered still trying to fully open her eyes.

"Hhh! Good, so I can sleep in future comfortably on that bed, right?" I winked stupidly

"Of course!" She said, trying to smile.

Back then, she was trying hard, really hard, to hide that hurt and broken side of her.

But I knew that something was wrong, seemed fishy and she was not a good liar either.

 

|| Your POV ||

"Dou have insomnia or what, you still wanna sleep?" He said, just inches away from my face.

He was staring at me, head looking up from down below to my sleepy face, through my messy morning hair.

Finally, I was fully awake and got surprised by seeing him like that. I quickly pulled up my head and tried to avoid my flushing cheeks. Helpless. I already looked like a tomato. You could make ketchup out of me right in the morning. I was a shy potato, just to mention.

"What's with that red face?" He asked, almost teasing with comming closer to me more and more.

I could just hide my face from all that redness and shouted

"What do you think you're doing here?! I just want to have a peaceful morning and not to become a tomato" I shouted loudly and my voice already cracked at the second sentence and I decided to cover my whole face from embarressment.

"Hihihi...I see you're really shy. But that's okay for now, just be ready to come out for breakfeast, okay? The bathroom is right next to this room and I can lend you more of my clothes. I'm sorry though that I don't have girl sized pieces. Anyway, if you need anything else, I'll be in the kitchen. Let's see if I can do something for us to eat." He left with the door closing gently behind him.

"*Sigh* What was that tho..." I said, still checking my cheeks' temperature.

His words made me somehow smile because I was right, he was really carring. But why?

Carring about me or did he just feel responsible of me until someone comes and picks me up?

*으르렁* My stomach was growling. "I should eat something."

I got up from the bed and stretched my body twice before moving out of the room to find the bathroom. Tip-toeing quitely into the bath tub I pushed on the water button and immediately felt warm water falling down my body. Its warm and comfy feeling gave me some peaceful relief in the morning, I loved it. After taking a quick shower, I grabbed the clothes which were already prepared & hung at the towel holder and put them on. "Hmm~ at least something." I said to myself, trying to give a satisfied look in the mirror infront of me.

"Let's see if I can find a hair dryer"...

 

|| Taehyung's POV ||

"She took a shower as I guessed. Tsk." I smirked while cutting the bacons down on the plate.

My cooking skills were not that bad but nobody ever dared to ask me to cook for them something. I didn't care. As long as it tasted good to me, I saw not a problem.

But now...I had to cook for someone else. And that someone was her, Y/N.

"!@#$/^&*()" What was that?!

I put down the knife and walked to the bathroom door. I knocked.

"Everything alright there?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah, nothing wrong. I was just searching for the hair dryer but some other things fell down. Sorry!" She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter