Chapter 8

You Are My Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Your POV ||

Awwwh~ I was the happiest when I saw him. Jimin. I wanted to hug him immediately and I did.

Jimin is one of the close friends of my sister. She gave him the nickname 'ChimChim' and I started to use it as well.

He's like my brother. After we have to got to know each other, he called me his dongsaeng, his favorite one. Hihi...

The rest of the introduction he can do by himself, right?

 

|| Jimin's POV ||

Gyaaa~ Hello! I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. Son of- okay,  that's too main-stream.

I'm just a boy who lives together with his mother, does external studies and loves to communicate with people. No wonder my mother lets me to take care of the restaurant most of the time.

My father passed away when I was a little kid and...I actually never had friends before but after I have met Y/N's sister, everything in my life changed.

She had faith in me in the first moment. Thanks to her I gained back my confidence, my self-trust and I've found the rope back to the world.

I still lack a lot and I don't think I am one of the handsomees nor a smartee either.

(A/N: Omfg! Jimin is just perfect :'))

But she helped me and said that I am someone special. She's not an average person in my life either. She's someone special too but...

I still cannot bring that to words. Am I shy? No, I'm just afraid.

Anyways, it seemed like Y/N came to visit me on that day. But...

As said, it just seemed like that.

She came with her new 'friend'. I don't know, I didn't like their first appeariance together. It was weird.

Well, he was weird...

 

|| Taehyung's POV ||

"Miss Park? Miss Park? Where are You? It's me, Taehyung. Miss Park!" I shouted through the counter.

For the moment, I did not care about them two and that they were hugging each other like long lost teddy bears. Suddenly, the boy came and approached me.

"Excuse me, but are You searching for the owner of this restaurant?"

"Yes, why? Do You know where she might be?"

"I'm her son to be honest and she is not here at the moment. May I help You?"

And in that moment Y/N joined our conversation...

 

|| Your POV ||

God damn it! They seemed so awkward for the first time. I had to do something. I knew them both personally and I wanted to know them each other as well.

I rushed to Tae's side.

"Taehyung-ah! This is Jimin. My sister's friend and as you know now also Miss Park's son. Oppa! Please great him." I grinned from ear to ear at Jimin and I guess he got it.

"Urrh...Ooh, nae! I'm Jimin, as Y/N already said. Nice to meet you, Taehyung-sshi!" He said.

"Sshi?! Yaa~ You two are the same age! Forget honorfics."

 

|| Taehyung's POV ||

"Ooh...Geurae? We're the same age?" I asked curiously eventhough she said the answer to this question for two seconds ago.

The thing that bothered me in the first moment was: Why does she call him 'oppa', when he and me are the same age?

But I quickly erased that thought because someone else joined us all.

"Ooh! Taehyung-ah! Dear, you came." Miss Park had entered the restaurant. She came to us and stood right beside Jimin.

"Did you two get to know each other already? Ooh! Omo...Y/N-ah! You were also here?! Waaah~ Johaaa! So you all can try my new menu and give me a feedback later on, right?" She said with such a happy yet clingy voice, I don't want to be rude but, my ears hurt a bit.

Just like his son, she had that high-pitched voice sometimes.

"What do you mean with feedback, eomonie?! We all know that your food is always the best!"

Was she toadying now to her or did I felt her mucus for a while? She thumbed up with a huge smile on her face just making it more and more viewable that she was hungry as hell.

But...Why did I kept looking at that smile?

Finally I got to talk.

"Urrrm...Ahjumma, ani, Jimin's mother. Could we do this as quick as possible? There is still somewhere I need to go and time is running out so fast."

"Of course. Just take all a seat somewhere and wait a bit. I'll be back soon with the dishes." She already pushed that Jimin dude on me and Y/N right after him.

"Let's sit here!" Y/N suggested.

Well, we also shared the 'favorite-spot-while-eating' topic.

We sat beside the window, at the back corner of the whole restaurant. Not too much noise nor a lot of people staring while you eat.

I thought she would sit infront of me beside Jimin, but she chose to sit beside me.

Why?

"Yaa! Y/N-ah! Where is your sister by the way?"

 

|| Your POV ||

"Pff. And you need to ask?" I said, quite annoyed.

I mean, I never leave home without her, with exception when I go to school, go out for appointments or have random things to clear outside of the house. And I guess Jimin knows that almost too.

"Well, since you have came with a friend. Aah! But you know...It's weird. You never appeared with one of your friends before. Why him and why now? Is there something going on I don't know ye-"

"Yaa! Don't even come up to those thoughts! The iceman already pissed me off and now you! Be happy! You always teased me that I don't have friends eventhough you, yourself, do not have any! Look!" I pinched Taehyung's cheek and brought him to pay attention.

"We're friends, right?" I grinned from ear to ear.

"Ooh...Yes. But now I am also friends with Jimin so stop arguing. Right Jimin?" He said. LOL.

He got already friends with someone he got to know 5 minutes ago. Jimin oppa answered then

"Uurh...Yeah, I think so." He smiled, along with his eyes.

"Heol! (Wow/Unbelievable) It seems like I am not needed anymore." I was joking around with standing up and stuff but they both laughed and Tae pulled me down to sit again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter