Chapter 9

You Are My Peace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Your sister's POV ||

Afternoon was passing in a rush and it was going to be evening soon.

I was still stuck in these studies for tomorrow and actually I did not want to continue anymore. I put aside the books and took my phone. I wanted to check on my blog and call my baby girl afterwards, but just as I unlocked my screen a call came in.

/ ChimChim ♡ /

Huh? Why was Jimin calling me? He's not that type to call often. He rathers texting or video calls. Just in urgent situations he uses to call.

I picked up and hold the phone to my ear.

"Mhm. Jimin. Why did you ca-" I got cut off by his panicing voice.

"Y/N seems like collapsing. I guess she has that syndrome attack now. She's in my car. I'm driving and I need you. Shall I take her to the hospital or what shall I do?"

I knew something was going to happen. I honestly wished that everything would go fine and she'd return back home in a few hours but God knows what she did and where she was. Look! Jimin was calling. So she definetely could not stay still.

"Aissh~ I don't even want to think of what happened. *sigh* For now, take her to our apartment and I'll be there in 30 minutes. Don't panic, okay? She...She's going to be fine, just...just be there, okay?"

"Arrasseo. Please, hurry up and be there as soon as possible. She's going to need you. You know that better than me I guess. I'm hanging up."

"Take care, Jimin. You know, you're the only one I trust."

And our phone call ended.

During our conversation someone was calling me continuesly and I just could hear the 'beep-beep' tones. I did not care at all who that was and just grabbed my bag and hurried to the bus station.

 

|| Your POV ||

"O-oppa..." I tried to bring some words out of my mouth but it felt more difficult with the airway stucked.

I guess everyone back then thought that my brother harmed me in some way but no, that was not the case actually.

The moment I saw his face my chest jammed up and I felt really weak.

Bad memories rushed roughly through my head like a picture gallery along with inner noises of screams, scolds and even more things I hated to hear. Just hate. I could feel it in the shortest amount of time.

He then started to talk some stuff I wasn't able to hear because of that what was going on in my inside. He somehow yelled at me and pushed me a little to the side. The only words I could understand were 'father' and something with 'mother is sick because of you' and more yellings afterwards.

He just disappeared then and I was left there with more pain in my chest and I felt like vomiting.

Of course, my syndrome was alarming and I was aware of that and tried to go back but it was all too much and I let myself down.

Fortunately, Jimin oppa came and took me with him. I could see the burried shade of Taehyung for a moment but I quickly shut my eyes down.

Now we were infront of our apartment's building.

 

|| Jimin's POV ||

"Don't force yourself to talk. You don't need to say anything." I said while turning my head lightly to the side.

Parking into a empty spot, I got off the car and opened the rear door.

"Do you think you can walk or shall I carry you until we're there?"

"I don't know...U-unnie...Where...Where is she now? I..."

"Aissh! Be quite and hop on my back quickly!"

She caughed twice and hesistated at first but she knew also that it wasn't time to worry about me and my back. She was not even heavy, so what's the deal?

After she got on my back, I walked up to the elevator and arrived infront of their apartment pretty fast.

"You guys did not change the code, right?" I asked with a lower voice.

I thought she fell asleep but then she replied back.

"It's still the same. 150505 (A/N: Do you guys know what these numbers are? )"

I pushed the door to open after typing the code. I walked up to their bedroom and put her down on her bed immediately.

She just crawled her head under the pillow and laid in a fetal position.

She was in a lot of pain as I saw but her sister always told me to not to do anything reckless with the purpose to help her. I was j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter