세븐틴: Diamond Edge: Jeonghan’s Heart Report part. 2

SOUNDCHECK

세븐틴: Diamond Edge: Jeonghan’s Heart Report part. 2

 

          They were all in Korea at the moment. Somehow, they managed to go home discreetly by avoiding the press and calming their fans.

 

Back to their regular schedules. Some did their guesting to some shows, but Jun was left alone in their house as their promotion was postponed due to Jeonghan’s absence.

 

          Jeonghan was in bed for four days. He was not in the hospital, but in their house with his family. Jeonghan’s mom asked if his son could stay with them for the whole period that he’s in coma, so she could take good care of her angel.

 

Seeing his sick son, laying on bed hopelessly, Jeonghan’s mom couldn’t stop but to shed tears every time she sees his son in that condition. She cried day and night, praying that his son would wake up and that he won’t suffer from his disease anymore. She just wished her son to have a happy and normal life. She would rather bargain her life for his son just to see him well and smiling once again.

 

Besides his mom, his father and sister were also in sorrow. His little sister always prays for his hyung to wake up. Same as her mom, she cries every time he sees his brother in coma; though, she made sure that her parents won’t see her in tears by locking herself inside her room because she didn’t want to worry them any further. Their princess was missing her one and only Jeonghan oppa. They were not always together, but when they have the chance to be together, her oppa takes good care of her well; even though, Jeonghan teases her every time, his love was incomparable. She really missed her brother. On the contrary, his father; although, he’s feeling sad about his son’s condition, he needed to stay strong. He shouldn’t falter because his family needed him, but he couldn’t let go of his son’s cold hands. He held them tightly while asking him to wake up.

 

          After the incident, Jeonghan’s parents took Jeonghan to nurse him because it’d be burdensome for the boys to look after him, while they were working; however, it reciprocated the effect on them. The boys couldn’t focus at all. They couldn’t think of any except their angel. The longer they didn’t see their beloved, the more they were in distress.

 

 Once in a while, the boys would go to Jeonghan’s house and visit him, including their CEO and Mr. Kim YoHan. Sebongs talk to him with any topic available under the sun, even if its just nonsense because they really missed him so much. Seungkwan just sing for him, as well as, DK. Sometimes they fool around, but mostly, they talk their hearts out, wishing him to open his eyes

 

***

 

          One day, the director of the film couldn’t delay the official presscon about the film, he couldn’t wait for Jeonghan anymore, so he continued it as planned. It’s okay to postpone the other shows, but the introduction of the film couldn’t be moved.

 

          Meanwhile, they saw an angel peaking at the door. They didn’t know if it was just their hallucination or what, but they really saw a smiling and naughty angel wearing his headband with halo.

 

          Ah-In tapped Jun and made him look at his back.

 

 

Jeonghan:

Directornim~
(He called sweetly and giggled)

Hyungdeul, noona, Junhui~ good morning!

 

 

          Jeonghan ran immediately to reach them. Nobody knew that Jeonghan was awake. None of the members knew about this. That’s why it surprised Junhui the most; as a result, he couldn’t react at all and remained frozen.

 

          It took time before Junhui wore his happy expression. Jeonghan managed to come close to him and embraced him tightly.

 

Jeonghan:

Junhui! I miss you!

 

Director:

Are you fine now, darling?

 

          Jun was still frozen following Jeonghan only with his eyes. He was mesmerized that he couldn’t move a muscle.

 

InSung:

You can work now?

 

Jeonghan:

Of course!

 

Ah-In:

When did you wake up?

 

Jeonghan:

Well, my alarm clock wake me up.

I alarmed my schedule so I won’t forget.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to join you last time.

 

Director:

Don’t worry… we rescheduled it.

 

Jeonghan:

Really? Oh sorry.

Is it because of me?

 

Director:

It’s alright, darling.

Thank goodness you are back!

 

Soo Hyun:

You really alright?

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah!

(He said confidently with his bright smile.)

I just had a good rest and sleep, so I’m ready to go, hyung!

 

          Ji Hyo noticed Jun turning into a statue right beside her with his eyes fixed on his hyung.

 

Ji Hyo:

(Nudged Jun lightly with her elbow)

Jun?

 

          After many calls, Jun finally broke from the curse.

 

Jun:

Ah- ye

Yes, noona?

(He stuttered)

 

Ji Hyo:

Are you alright?

Are you sick?

 

 

Jun:

Ah-

No.

(He smiled awkwardly)

 

Jeonghan:

(Finally, Jun caught his attention)

Jun?

Something’s wrong?

 

Jun:

(Still dumbfounded)

N-Nothing.

Nothing.

(He said weakly with his large blank eyes)

 

          Jeonghan smiled and embraced him tightly.

 

Jeonghan:

Did you miss me?

 

          Jun began retrieving his emotions that escaped him for a while. His hands wrapped around Jeonghan’s much smaller body and locked it nicely and comfortably. He smiled and compressed his head to fit in the curve of Jeonghan’s neck.

 

Jun:

Yeah.

(With a longing embrace)

A lot.

(He said smiling in contentment and happiness.)

 

Jeonghan:

I didn’t tell the others yet.

Can we surprise them?

Help me.

 

 

Jun:

Sure.

But don’t overdo it, hyung.

Just a simple entrance will do.

They might die.

(Cuddled him more)

 

          Jeonghan smiled and savour the warm embrace by his JunHui. His bravest warrior.

 

          “Aigoo, Junhui. My bravest man. You do not seek for competition. Give and take. Well, it’s more on give and give and take and take.

(He smiled)

Thank you, Jun. You tried to be neutral for me. You make me feel comfortable every time. I know it’s a hard task but you make me feel at ease. You are just a simple yet a super kind-hearted man.

Ah! No…

Maybe you are a magic to me.

Mysterious, ei?

Anyway… thank you for everything…

I owe you a lot. You chose to stay by my side without expecting any in return.

Are you satisfied with that? You’re not gonna ask for more?

Are you a martyr, my love?

I hope you can show me more… I mean your feelings. I hope you are more open to me.

I will listen. Don’t you trust me? Or maybe you’re just worried. Don’t worry… I’ll be brave too… like you~

(He sighed)

Actually, all I gave you was sorrow. I’m really sorry.

(Looked at his Jun’s beautiful face)

How beautiful you are, my Junhui.

You are happy when I’m happy. You are angry for me when I am angry. You listen well to me.

You’re a shy person, but you are the bravest. You deserve more, my Junhui~ I’ll make sure I will be fair for all of you. I love you~”

 

          Jeonghan noticed that the director and the actors were already walking inside the conference room.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun… let’s go to the conference now.

 

The press conference was not live, so the members won’t know immediately.

 

Jun:

I wanna stay like this (Cuddling), hyung.

 

Jeonghan:

Later. C’mon!

I’ll give it to you inside the van on our way home.

(He giggled)

C’mon!

(Tapped Jun’s shoulder to let him go)

Ya… don’t cry here.

 

          Because he could feel Junhui’s fast breathes, and he knew that he was about to cry.

 

Jun:

Hyung…

 

Jeonghan:

You will ruin your make up, imma!

Get up!

Straight up!

 

          Jun couldn’t straight up. He couldn’t do a gentleman’s pose because he was sobbing. Jeonghan pulled him up gently and wiped his tears.

 

Jeonghan:

(He gave a sweet smile)

Aigoo ya… my Jun is so soft.

Thank you.

(Continued to wipe Jun’s sorrowful tears.)

Stop crying, now.

Let’s go. They are waiting.

 

          In Jun’s surprise, Jeonghan gave him a speedily peck on his soft cheeks near his innocent lips. In an instant, Jun stopped crying.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo, you are so cute, Jun… just like a baby.

(He )

 

          Then, he convinced him to compose himself and present themselves in the crowd.

 

-Press Conference-

 

          The boys had nothing much to talk about. All they could do was to smile and answer the questions directed to them and nothing more. The director and producer, as well as InSung, JiHyo, and Ryu Wook did all the talking because they were the highlight.

 

          However, when someone in the media asked something about Jeonghan’s role to give a short description from the actor itself, he panicked. Well, Jeonghan was witty after all, so he quickly answered it, properly but cutely.

 

 

Jeonghan:

My role?

He has two personalities there, but he’s sane.

(He laughed)

Don’t worry.

It’s hard to tell. Please watch him in the big screen with his fight scenes.

(He intrigued them perfectly)

 

Media:

How do you feel portraying his role?

 

Jeonghan:

It was quite hard. Actually, it’s hard.

(He sighed heavily)

I lose my sanity changing my heart for that role.

 

          The media laughed.

 

Jeonghan:

(Glared at the director)

He made it hard for me.

(Accusing his director adorably)

 

Director:

Guilty.

(He laughed)

 

Media:

How about you, Jun?

The director told us that your cameo was supposed to be short, but they decided to prolong it. How do you feel?

 

Jun:

I-i- feel really honoured.

(He couldn’t focus because of the anxiety he was feeling)

I was not expecting that.

 

Media:

Your stunts are very complicated. I saw that in the trailer. Do you happen to have injury?

 

Jun:

Well, it’s not that bad.

Most of them are from Jeonghan hyung’s clumsiness.

(He sighed teasing Jeonghan)

 

Jeonghan:

(Quarrelled with Jun)

I said I’m sorry!

(He whined)

 

Jun:

(Giggled)

You are forgiven, hyung.

(With a charismatic wink)

 

Media:

Kindly describe your role and what made it difficult?

 

Jun:

He’s a mischievous one. Naughty and ummm…
 

Jeonghan:

C’mon Jun… I know you wanna say that.

( softly while the media could still hear)

 

Ah-In:

I know what Jeonghan means, boy. Just say it.

(He teased)

 

Jun:

(He looked innocent at first but he changed expression when he was about to say the perfect description.)

y.

(In a whispering y tone)

 

          All of them laughed as Jun continued his speech.

 

Jeonghan:

Mine is y too!

(He raised his hands too.)

 

Jun:

I’m more of that hyung. My role is more of that!

 

Media:

What makes it difficult?

(They resumed)

 

Jun:

The stunts.

 

InSung:

Really? Not the role itself?

(He teased the poor young man)

 

Jun:

(Rode with it and grinned)

It’s me, hyung. The character is me.

(He giggled heartily)

 

InSung:

Alright.

(He gave up because of Jun’s confidence.)

 

Jun:

(Tried to intrigued the viewers)

And every scene with Jeonghanie hyung.

 

          Jeonghan froze, but the others laugh.

 

Media:

Why?

 

Jun:

The members will surely kill me.

Please save me. Chebal!

(He pleaded cutely)

 

Jeonghan:

About that…

Please save me toooooo!

(He added more curiosity in their minds)

 

Director:

These kids really loves teasing everybody.

(He whispered and smiled)

 

Media:

What should we look forward to this film?

 

InSung:

Well, beside of the interesting characters, the story is definitely one of the best. This is as far my favourite movie that I’ve made.

 

JiHyo:

You will experience a roller coaster of emotions here. Please watch it.

I hope you’ll love it.

 

Jeonghan:

Please watch it!

It’s really touching… for me... personally.

But I’m scared and nervous at the same time.

 

Jun:

This story will take your heart away.

For me… they (members) will take it by hook or by crook.

(Sob)

 

Ah-In:

We are looking forward for your love and support. See you in the Premier this upcoming November.

 

Soo Hyun:

We’re hoping that you’d like it.

 

-End of Presscon-

 

         

As the two headed back to their dorm riding their van, Jeonghan did not forget his promise to Jun.

 

Jeonghan:

Wen Junhui?

My Junhui~

(He called him)

 

          However, Jun played he didn’t hear it.

 

Jeonghan:

My y Junhui~

(He whispered)

 

          Jun jerked because he felt ticklish with Jeonghan’s whisper, just as close as their skin could actually touch.

 

Jun:

Eyyy, hyung. You startled me.

 

 

          Jeonghan leaned his body on Jun’s chest waiting for Jun to cuddle him warmly. Junhui didn’t think of a second thought and embraced Jeonghan with love.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun?

I want pizza.

Let’s go and buy?

 

Jun:

Sure.

(He smiled)

 

Jeonghan:

What should we prepare?

 

Jun:

Ummm pizza and juice will do.

 

Jeonghan:

I want to do something for all of you.

 

Jun:

Waking up is the best, hyung!

 

 

-Sebong Dorm-

 

         

All were present inside, but instead of resting, they were still distracted. The8 and Mingyu were busy scrolling their photos of Jeonghan. They were seated beside each other talking how cute and beautiful their angel was. They were like fools talking the same thing over and over again. Then suddenly, Mingyu scrolled on a video he didn’t know existed until he saw it.

 

 

Mingyu:

What’s this?

 

 

          He was wondering what video it was, so he opened it in curiosity. The8 and Mingyu were focused.

 

          At first, they could only see black in the video, until the camera moved rapidly. The camera was surrounded by white bubbles and out of the blue, they saw Jeonghan smiling like a fool. He even laughed weirdly.

 

          Mingyu immediately stopped the video. While the boiling The8 stole the phone because he felt like the two cheated all of them. He stole the phone successfully and ran rapidly to a room and hope to lock it, but Mingyu was strong enough to prevent it. In that room, DK, Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Hoshi, and Vernon were busy playing something.

 

          The boys were startled about Minghao’s immediate action. On the other hand, The8 was busy looking at Mingyu’s phone.

 

Hoshi:

What’s that?

 

The8:

(Totally focused on the video)

Jeonghan hyung.

 

Mingyu:

Ya!

Gimme that!

That’s my phone!

 

Seungkwan:

Why are you acting like that?

 

The8:

This is something-

 

 

          Unfortunately Mingyu successfully pushed the door with all his strength. The8 was forced to Seungkwan’s place, making them hurt their heads. Vernon stole the phone because he was curious too. Hoshi and Wonwoo prevented Mingyu to get his phone and call some troops.

 

          Vernon momentarily stopped the video because they wanted to repeat it again.

 

Hoshi:

Ya!

Everyone! Lock Mingyu down!

 

          With Hoshi’s loud call, the boys got curious and huddled up. The older ones ended up scolding them; nevertheless, they joined the team because they were curious. Poor Mingyu, he was strangled by the boys’ combined weight laying his stomach on the floor. Seungcheol was sitting on his back to secure that he couldn’t escape. Joshua locked him too by sitting next to Cheol. Chan, DK, and Vernon joined them. Mingyu couldn’t breathe because of their weight.

 

Joshua:

One, pull back.

Mingyu cannot handle all of us.

(He giggled)

 

Mingyu:

Hyung… I can’t handle you too. Kindly please release me. I will not steal it again.

 

Seungcheol:

Stay still.

 

          Mingyu was scared but he’s curious too. He hoped that his camera didn’t record something unforgivable.

 

          All assembled in one place. Nobody thought that they could fit in one bed. They started watching.

 

 

-Video-

 

          Black screen first and then to the bubbles until they could see Jeonghan’s giggling super-happy face. He was playing with the bubbles wearing his cute smile, cute poses and actions. With all those adorable sights, the hearts of the boys melted.

 

Besides from playing with the bubbles, there was a little tinie- tiny guest. Its Mr. Adorable Rubber Ducky! The yellow prop made the video much cuter as Jeonghan talked to it like a child. The boys giggled. Later on, Jeonghan started talking to the camera saying I love you over and over again. His laugh was so precious with the bubbles all over the background and the pouts he was doing. It was just so adorable, and in the last second, it totally made their hearts stout with Jeonghan uttering Jagiya, saranghae.

 

Just right after, they could hear Mingyu ranting at the background, which made the boys scowled in dismay. They thought, that the video was perfect not until they heard Mingyu’s voice. The big furious puppy took his phone and it had gone dark, then… off.

 

-End of Video-

 

 

          The boys really melted. They couldn’t feel their strength.

 

As of Mingyu, he was glad that it stopped there. He got questioned and Mingyu explained it well. He got scolded because he allowed Jeonghan to get drunk like that, but it was unexpectedly quick. Mingyu was confused. That was probably because something cute happened.

 

And their eyes and hearts were super duper blessed!

 

Then later on, The8 sent it on his phone, same goes for the others. Actually, they just sent it inside a group where Jeonghan was not included. It was named ‘SharedJeonghanLove’ folder. Maybe a little charity for Jeonghan’s 12 princes.

 

The boys decided to send all Jeonghan’s adorable moments on the chat, so that they could keep it when they feel lonely.

 

Jun got the message, but he hadn’t looked at it yet because he was busy buying food with Jeonghan.

 

          All of them saved it on their phones, and all they did that day was to replay the cute video of Jeonghan, a drunk-cute-charming Jeonghan featuring the adorable rubber ducky. It was viral among the members. Hoshi even imitated his angel’s action. His heart was blessed, as well as, the other members too.

 

          Unfortunately, they missed one… not a video, but a recording, which was saved –of course- on Mingyu’s recording folder, of which he wasn’t aware of. The tall man began scanning his folders hoping to see some stolen shots from Jeonghan. Just then, he accidentally clicked his RECORDINGS folder, which contained their practice, rough composition, and some lessons. All of them were renamed with a title, except for one, named RC00001. For safety purposes, he wore his earphones before listening to it.

 

          As he listened… it was all quiet. Nothing’s happening for the first few seconds. He tried to fast forward, and finally he could hear himself ranting over Jeonghan’s naughty actions when he’s drunk.

 

For about 10 minutes he was ranting, so the tall prince thought it was nothing. He was about to exit the file when he noticed that it was an hour long. He was too curious of the content of the recording and continued listening; though, he forwarded it.

 

          One moment, he could hear Jeonghan’s song for him. The either compliment or insult song Jeonghan made especially for him. He was delighted, but hearing the lyrics made him frowned a bit… but at least, having the thought of his beloved angel made him a song gave Mingyu a healthy smile. Mingyu thought that it would stop there, but as he continued, he could hear smooches and some… ‘Mingyu-ng’ ily.

 

          Oh god! No way! Their secret sinful action was recorded!!! Aw! Mingyu blushed hearing their voices as they moaned, groaned, whimpered, with the y, hot voice of Jeonghan calling his name with ‘Mingyu ya~’ and ‘saranghae~’… Boy, that was the hottest way to say I love you, wasn’t it?  The boy was blushing all the way until the recording ended as he remembered every touch they’ve made. He checked upon the time and computed the time they were in Eden… he found out that they were kissing for almost 30 minutes! Oh my god! He’s- he’s… He’s blessed! Mingyu felt embarrassed at first, but he felt proud about it. Bad big puppy! Was there any chance to get that rare chance again?

 

          Anyway, that audio was recorded accidentally when Mingyu got his phone from Jeonghan and put it on his bed. He thought he already turned it off, but his finger accidentally clicked on an icon, which automatically put it on a recording mode. And so, the recording stopped when the phone had already drained it’s battery.

 

          He floated in paradise, as well as the boys, but Mingyu was in a different paradise. The paradise he and Jeonghan owned. Damn! Reminiscing it gave Mingyu the feeling that it had just recently happened, and he felt very shy.

 

***

                                                     

          Sometime later, Jun arrived carrying the pizza boxes, while Jeonghan stayed at the back busy tying a red ribbon on his head to surprise the boys. Well, Jeonghan planned to make himself a gift for the boys, since Jun said that he, waking up, was enough. Jun entered exposing the boxes of pizza he was carrying, but no one reacted. He was surprised that they were focused on their own hand phones. Well except for Wonwoo, who was reading his book; however, his eyes were focused only on one portion. Behind his book was his hand phone for god’s sake. Of course, Wonwoo would love watching it too! It was visible on his smiling face while reading some kind of thriller book.

 

          Jun called their attention at last.

 

Jun:

Ummm… guys?

We’re home?

We got pizza?

 

          The boys spared him a look, but they just gave Jun a quick nod and a thank you. Then, resumed to watching.

 

          Jeonghan was quite surprised about the boys. They seemed okay. Jun came near Hoshi and see what have they’ve been watching the whole time, while Jeonghan walked unnoticeable near Joshua’s shoulder.

 

          The angel saw the video they were fond of. Actually it was his video, he didn’t remember it occurred in his entire life. He was surprised and shouted…

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

Since when did I take that?

 

          Then, finally the boys noticed their unexpected gift tied beautifully with a big red ribbon. Vernon discreetly and unconsciously untying the ribbon. Then, that was time when they reacted.

 

Sebongies:

Jeonghan/ hyung…

 

          It was silent for a moment, but as soon as they came to their senses that Jeonghan was, in fact, in front of them and was not just an imagination, they harshly ran and cuddled him.

 

Sebongs:

Welcome back!

 

Jeonghan:

I’m home!

(He giggled sweetly.)

Let’s eat now!

 

          Everybody was happy, including Jeonghan. But before they ate, Jeonghan gave a short and sweet speech.

 

Jeonghan:

Thank you for saving my life again.

Saranghae Choi Seungcheol,

Saranghae Hong Joshua,

Saranghae Wen JunHui,

Saranghae Kwon Soon Young,

Saranghae Jeon Wonwoo,

Saranghae Lee Jihoon,

Saranghae Lee SeokMin,

Saranghae Kim Mingyu,

Saranghae Xu Minghao,

Saranghae Boo Seungkwan,

Saranghae Chwe Hansol,

Saranghae Lee Chan.

I promise I’ll do my best!

 

Sebongs:

Saranghae~

 

          The boys celebrated their sleeping beauty’s home coming loudly and cheerfully.

 

They ended up, as usual, sleeping in the living room again, pillowing each other comfortably.

 

-JAKARTA-

 

          Back to work again for the boys! When they arrived in Indonesia, they’ve been practicing their steps again and again.

 

          When the concert came, they gave their fans a big big smile and as usual, great performance. The concert ended very well. Jeonghan who had debt with Dino from the last time, invited him for a date the next day. Dino was very much willing to accept his hyung’s invitation.

 

          It was just unexpected when Jeonghan received a gift from an anonymous sender, given by a staff, when they were about to go in their respective vans. Everyone was surprised as they took a glance on one another. On the other hand, Jeonghan kept on asking the staff from whom the gift was from, but he refused to reveal the person.

 

          The gift was wrapped nicely. It looked so expensive just by looking at the wrapper. Jeonghan cautiously opened it and saw a very elegant vintage- inspired watch. It was beautiful, and from how they were presented, they assumed that it was really expensive.

 

Seungkwan:

Ah, hyung! That’s so cool!

(With his twinkling eyes)

 

Jeonghan:

Who would give these?

(He was still clueless)

 

Jihoon:

Maybe from a rich fan?

 

          Well, those might happen though, so they did not suspect at all.

 

***

 

          So, it’s time to rest and they all went to bed. That time Jeonghan was with Mingyu. After they took a shower, Mingyu never let his eyes blink for a second as much as possible. So that, he could look after the angel who’s busy with his before-bed rituals, putting all the skin care on his face and all over his body.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghanie~ enough of that. You are beautiful as always… Go to bed now.

(He said sweetly)

 

Jeonghan:

I need to take care of my skin, so… you all won’t look for another one.

(He teased because he knew they’d like it.)

 

          Mingyu was surprised of how Jeonghan let go of his words. He was confident and bold. Jeonghan was different that time. He’s not avoiding them anymore, instead, he was accepting their love and returning it back. Mingyu wasn’t sure if it was just Jeonghan’s play or something, but he was really pleased.

 

Mingyu:

Woah~

Omo! Jeonghanie, perhaps… are you jealous or something?

 

Jeonghan:

Why would I feel jealous, Mingyu ya?

(He teased)

Why? You have another one?

(He played a cute suspecting face)

 

Mingyu:

You are quite different now Jeonghanie.

(He wondered why.)

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

I am the same Jeonghan you’ve all known.

 

Mingyu:

But-

 

Jeonghan:

You don’t like the free Jeonghan? The more open Jeonghan? The cute and gentleman Jeonghan?

The boyfriend Jeonghan?

(He smirked)

 

Mingyu:

(He was so surprised, and with those words, Mingyu blushed)

Oh. Oh! Omo!

(He felt delighted)

I like it very much.

But what happened?

 

          Mingyu was busy delivering the words Jeonghan had said to their chat for the other members; although, Mingyu knew it was only a tease –probably? Or maybe Jeonghan mean it? Either way, Mingyu was not that selfish to keep it on his own, and chose to share the good news to everyone.

 

          Jeonghan went to bed where Mingyu was.

 

Jeonghan:

Well, I just realized that I should stop being selfish.

 

Mingyu:

You’re not.

 

Jeonghan:

I am.

(He smiled leaning his back on the seated Mingyu.)

Massage my hands please.

(He said cutely.)

 

Mingyu:

My pleasure.

(He giggled)

 

          Mingyu reached Jeonghan’s hands. Cold hands… It felt cold again, and it made Mingyu worry so much.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghanie?

(He whispered to his ears)

 

Jeonghan:

Hmmm?

 

Mingyu:

You are cold again.

(With a sad tone)

 

Jeonghan:

Yeah, but it doesn’t hurt at all.

(He smiled)

Don’t worry.

 

Mingyu:

Alright.

 

          Mingyu massaged Jeonghan’s hand mildly, but with the right amount of power to satisfy Jeonghan’s tired muscles. Mingyu’s massage was very satisfying, but he had to stop because his tallest prince must be tired too.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay. That’s enough. Let’s sleep now.

Thank you, my Prince.

 

Mingyu:

You sure?

Then, stay beside me.

(Kissed Jeonghan’s shoulder, which Jeonghan finds sweet and manly.)

 

Jeonghan:

You want?

 

Mingu:

Of course.

(He smiled handsomely)

 

Jeonghan:

Alright.

 

          They lie down on bed facing one another.

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu ya?

(Playing with the string on Mingyu’s hoodie)

 

Mingyu:

Hmmm?

 

Jeonghan:

Are you aware about the whole teams’ relationship?

 

Mingyu:

Which part?

The… all for you?                                      

 

Jeonghan:

(He sighed)

I think?

 

Mingyu:

I don’t care.

 

Jeonghan:

(He sighed)

Aigoo.

We are hopeless.

 

Mingyu:

Why?

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing.

(He smiled sweetly.)

Thank you.

 

Mingyu:

Don’t worry, we’ll be alright.

Is there anything else bothering you?

 

Jeonghan:

A lot, but hearing that from you made me feel better.

I feel really a playboy, surrounded by all of you.

 

Mingyu:

(He chuckled)

I guess you are.

 

Jeonghan:

(He laughed)

Yeah. I think so too.

 

Mingyu:

But I think it’s much harder for you.

 

Jeonghan:

Not at all.

Why?

I think I am the most blessed person in the world… having…

(Looked intently at Mingyu)

The most handsome, kind, and sweet men in the whole world… I feel sorry for the girls out there.

(He giggled)

Why do I feel like I am shooting a film?

Let’s cut this off and sleep!

 

Mingyu:

(He giggled)
I am enjoying, though.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo, Mingyu ya.

(He sighed)

I need to clear things to the members too.

(Looked at Mingyu on his eyes)

 

Mingyu:

I think we all agreed, Jeonghan.

(Coz they never talk about it. They agreed through actions and respect each and every one.)

Nothing to worry about.

So… we need to sleep now, it’s getting late.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay, goodnight.

 

          But none of them were closing their eyes.

 

Jeonghan:

Why are you not sleeping yet?

 

Mingyu:

Coz you are not.

 

Jeonghan:

Go ahead.

 

Mingyu:

No. You go ahead.

I won’t sleep until you’re sleeping already.

 

Jeonghan:

(He giggled)

You’re becoming manly Mingyu ya.

Good night.

 

          Jeonghan looked dearly at Mingyu while thinking of how mature he had become.

 

          “Mingyu ya, my purest love. You are an adorable and passionate person. My prince, who’s caring, loving, and handsome and my...

(He smiled)

My Mr. Capable.

And I’d really like to say sorry because I tease you a lot… but I can’t help it because you are so cute! Aigoo~

(He giggled and cupped Mingyu’s face.)

You are like a child sometimes… Well, we both are, but mostly you are mature. You think fast. You really amaze me seeing how you handle things… That’s why I can rely on you anytime, even in times of trouble.

But, I must admit that you are one of those who have the weakest heart. I’m scared that I am torturing you already.

What should I do, Mingyu?

I should not hurt your heart, but I always do… Sorry.

(He sighed)

Mingyu ya… you really make me feel like you are older than me at all times.

How can you do that?

(Looked at Mingyu’s smiling face)

You’re smile is the most charming asset you got, Mingyu.

It looks so y that’s why… that’s why…

(He blushed)

Every time I look at those lips of yours… I still remember our first ever kiss.

Can you imagine?!

Who would do those things on their first kiss?

(He sighed)

Mingyu ya… I thought you are still innocent.

(He sighed again)

Well… it’s my fault for too, I guess…

(He remembered the 2nd kiss they had when they fought)

You memorized the technique well.

Ya! I hope you are not practicing it to anyone…

I will be really jealous!

(Observed Mingyu’s face)

Hmmmm…

(Touched every detail of Mingyu’s face)

You are really handsome and y with your face and long legs.

Anyway, goodnight Prince Charming. I love you~”

 

          Well, Mingyu was asking for something as he pouted his lips and leaned closely to Jeonghan. Jeonghan smirked; however, he didn’t pout his lips. Instead, he leaned his face forward, indicating that he’s waiting for it. Mingyu grinned with his handsome smile as he went close, and peck Jeonghan’s lips.

 

Mingyu:

Good night, princess.

 

Jeonghan:

That’s it?

(With his unsatisfied face)

 

Mingyu:

(Was more surprised)

Why?

 

          Jeonghan, however felt disappointed, and it was visible on his frowning face.

 

          Seeing those cute expression thrilled Mingyu. He smirked and teased his angel more.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghanie, why?

 

Jeonghan:

You are really still innocent.

(He mumbled and became hopeless.)

 

          Jeonghan became so frustrated, so he faced the other side, making him turn his back against his big innocent puppy with a loud scoff.

 

Jeonghan:

Nothing. Let’s sleep.

 

          On the other hand, Mingyu was enjoying the situation. He acted like he had no clue and put on his protective arms over the pissed angel. Few moments after, Jeonghan seemed really disappointed, so Mingyu began speaking again.

 

Mingyu:

Good night Jeonghanie.

(He said innocently)

 

          However, Jeonghan didn’t answer. He just put his hand under his neck and closed his eyes with a very disappointed face.

 

          Mingyu peaked for a moment and smiled. He knew how dismay Jeonghan was, because he’d been through that - a lot- already. Anyway… What he did was, he kissed Jeonghan’s shoulder once again.

 

Mingyu:

Good night, angel.

 

Jeonghan:

(Feeling a little warm)

Good night.

(He replied lazily.)

 

Mingyu:

Good night, Princess.

(He repeated his actions again as he kissed Jeonghan’s soft skin, but this time, he got his hands and kissed it tenderly.)

 

Jeonghan:

(With a slight hint of a smile on his lips)

Good night.

(But he kept of saying his words in a monotonous way.)

 

          Both were teasing each other. No wonder when they would end.

 

Mingyu:

Jeonghan-ah…                    

Saranghae~

 

Jeonghan:

Saranghae.

 

          Mingyu could feel that Jeonghan was just riding on, and enjoy the teasing. Who knows, Jeonghan might end up winning the game again. BUT! Mingyu would not allow that this time. The prince put all his force lifting Jeonghan to face him again.

 

Of course, Jeonghan was surprised. One moment, he was back facing Mingyu’s handsome face once more. Has he become that light? And goodness! Since when did he become the lady here? Jeonghan blushed, but he maintained a frowning face to keep his feelings that time – the feeling of being pleased and satisfied with the love he’s receiving.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

(Tapped Mingyu’s chest)

 

Mingyu:

You’ve become lighter, Jeonghanie…

Please gain some weight.

 

Jeonghan:

Got it…

Let’s sleep.

 

Mingyu:

(He smiled)

Can you sleep while being frustrated about something?

 

Jeonghan:

(He snob him while blushing)

I’m not frustrated.

Of course, I can sleep.

I’m tired.

(He closed his eyes again and thought to himself)

Damn, my princes have the powers to melt me in any ways! This can’t be. This can’t be!!!

(Internal sob)

 

Mingyu:

I doubt it.

(He smirked)

 

Jeonghan:

Mingyu y-

 

          A sweet and soft skin landed on his lips for a second, but that time, Mingyu didn’t let go of Jeonghan’s soft, pinkish lips. He dived lightly and lingered on the other man’s soft skin for a moment.

 

A warm, sweet, deep kiss…. That time, Jeonghan was satisfied. He was pleased and flattered. After a short brief kiss, Mingyu looked at the delighted angel on his arms wearing his sweetest and iest smile.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay…

Good night.

(He finally smiled as he looked at Mingyu’s eyes)

Good night, prince.

 

          As a reward, Jeonghan planted a surprise kiss on Mingyu’s chin, which made Mingyu falter. He didn’t expect a reward. That sweet reward made his heart jump out of his chest. But, oh well, he’s very much satisfied.

 

Mingyu:

Good night.

 

          Jeonghan slept as soon as he closed his eyes, while Mingyu was busy staring at him until he fall asleep.

 

***

 

          The next day, Dino was prepared. He woke up early and get dressed. He was waiting for his hyung’s text early in the morning saying that he’s getting ready, so he could fetch him into their room right away.

 

          On the other hand, Jeonghan woke up by the alarm, slowly, he got up moving Mingyu’s hand away. He took a shower and get dressed.

 

          Dino fetched him and Jeonghan was surprised.

 

Their maknae wore the healthiest smile in the morning and it made Jeonghan happy. His baby, for the first time, offered Jeonghan his hands, and so they held hands going out of the hotel. They went to a restaurant for their breakfast date.

 

          Dino used the time to strategize and organize everything – in their house and life.

 

Dino:

Hyung?

 

Jeonghan:

Hmmm?

 

Dino:

Be honest with me.

How are you feeling?

 

Jeonghan:

Now?

Great!

(He giggled)

 

Dino:

As in… your body, your love statuses (with –es coz they’re plenty)… like that?

(With a very serious expression)

 

Jeonghan:

My body? Not as good as before, but I am telling you, I’m perfectly fine this time. No need to worry.

 

Dino:

Okay.

How about your love status?

 

Jeonghan:

And for the love status(es)… baby, can we just skip it?

(He pleaded cutely)

It’s complicated!

(He exclaimed and laughed)

 

          Actually it was quite laughable, so both of them laughed on it whole heartedly.

 

Dino:

So, what are you planning?

 

Jeonghan:

Go with the flow?

Is it bad?

 

Dino:

I don’t think it’s that bad. It’s somehow… ummmm… I don’t know.

Hyung I think… it’s gonna be hard for you.

 

Jeonghan:

But it’s harder when I tried to block it when I am willing to accept them.

(He became worried)

 

Dino:

Well… hmmm… it’s your choice anyway.

(Looked at Jeonghan’s worried face)

Why? Something bothering you?

 

Jeonghan:

Is this really right?

I am with 12?

 

Dino:

That’s okay… don’t put more! Just twelve.

(He said with a serious tone)

And besides, hyung. For me… all of us are qualified. You should look carefully.

(Boasting the twelve of them.)

Unless you want to have all?

(He laughed out loud)

It looks like we’re collectible items.

 

Jeonghan:

(He laughed)

Yeah. aigoo~

That worries me, Dino ya.

What if I got selfish?

 

Dino:

It’s their choice anyway.

Let them suffer the consequence after. Of course you have to be prepared.

 

Jeonghan:

But I don’t want to ruin anything.

 

Dino:

We’re still here, hyung.

Any time. Anywhere. No matter what happens.

I believe we all love each other; though, it is somehow different for you.

 

Jeonghan:

(He sighed)

Aigoo Dino ya…

What should I doooo?!

(He was still confused but his decision was quite not sure yet.)

 

Dino:

What are you planning?

 

Jeonghan:

 I don’t know.

I just want to show you all how much I love you.

 

Dino:

Then, let it be.

Don’t be afraid.

But!

I will only tolerate kissing hyung!

Kissing! Only!

(He emphasized)

 

Jeonghan:

Ya… your mouth!

(He scolded)

I know. Jihoon talked to me about that.

 

Dino:

(He remembered their eldest- Seungcheol)

Aigoo! That hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

He’s influenced by alcohol, Dino. Good thing you arrived.

 

Dino:

(Curious about something)

Hokshiiii…

(With his intriguing face)

Did you happen to…ummm-

(He couldn’t say the word he had in mind)

 

Jeonghan:

(Blushed and slapped Dino on his mouth)

Ya. Don’t say those things.

(He became very shy)

I-i will not allow it.

 

Dino:

Sure?

(With interrogating stares)

What if- you know… you can’t-

Aw!~

What should we do?

(He blushed)

 

Jeonghan:

(He was really surprised of his baby Dino thinking of those things. So sinful! Oh my god!)

Ya, just eat your food!

(Fed his baby forcibly)

 

Dino:

Alright.

(He giggled as he turned serious again)

But please don’t do it at dorm. I’m begging you.

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

Will you stop or what!

Where did you get that?!

This kid, really! Tsk!

(He scolded him)

 

Dino:

I’m just thinking of the possibilities, since it almost happened.

You know… you’ll never know.

(He muttered)

Good thing I rescued you. Tsk! Tsk!

 

Jeonghan:

(He was surprised on how mature –x rated- Dino could think of their relationship.)

Woah! This kid, really!

(Scoffed in disbelief)

Tsk!

Where did you learn that?

 

Dino:

I just saw it, you know. With my own two 20 20 vision.

Oh! I didn’t see it exactly, I heard it and I, you know, kinda visualize.

And besides, you have proofs!

The bed… Your messy hair… the- l-lips… like that.

(He became shy telling what he saw.)

C’mon hyung, you can never tell.

And besides, I’m not a baby anymore.

 

Jeonghan:

(He blushed as he cleared his throat wearing a guilty serious face.)

Dino ya…

(With his widen eyes)

Let’s stop that.

Okay.

Let’s eat.

 

Dino:

Fine. But just feel free to talk to me hyung. I know it’s hard not to lean on someone. And I was curious about Seungkwan hyung… how the hell did he… planned to kiss you?

I can never imagine that.

 

Jeonghan:

(Chuckled)

No one does, my baby~

It just happen.

(He winked)

 

Dino:

And hyung, how can you handle their kisses? Did you spank them?

 

Jeonghan:

Ummm… no.

 

Dino:

You just receive it? Without disgust or something?

 

Jeonghan:

Why? Did you happen to feel disgusted when you peck my lips the night you went to our room?

 

Dino:

Not at all.

 

Jeonghan:

So, that’s my answer too.

 

Dino:

So you really allow it?

 

Jeonghan:

(He smirked and began teasing.)

Hard not to.

 

Dino:

Aigoo!

(He giggled)

As long as we are all happy, we’re good!

Just take care of yourself, hyung.

And take good care of our hearts.

 

Jeonghan:

Are you pressuring me, baby?

 

Dino:

Not much.

(He giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

How I wish I can give back to you the love.

 

Dino:

Just trust yourself hyung. Everything’s gonna be fine.

 

Jeonghan:

Alright, baby.

I trust you too.

Thank you.

 

 

          “Aigoo~ my baby grew up so well. You’ve become my guardian baby angel. But I couldn’t think that you will grow this fast. I can rely on you in hard times now. Gosh! Since when did you act like that?

(He smiled)

I’m so proud of you.

But I miss the young Dino that I tease. You are very cute back then… but look at you now, you are getting more handsome every time.

I know you love me; even though, I am being too much. Thank you for the patience and thank you for everything, Chanie~ You will be my baby until you grow up.

Will you really be?

I guess you will turn the tables upside down because I am feeling that I have become your baby lately.

(He chuckled)

I can imagine that you are gonna be one of the over protective and strict boyfriends among the members.

Let’s grow together, then.

I love you, Chanie~”

 

          They continued their whole day date, which made the others envy. It was the first time Jeonghan offered a whole day date. Learning it, the boys kept on begging a whole day date too, since they arrived at their hotel.

 

          Well, sorry, their maknae was the first one to hold the record. Plus! Jeonghan looked so pleased when they got home, making the others feel challenged.

 

 

 

          This is a long one. Lol! I hope you enjoyed; though, I don’t know if I was able to explain the actions well because I messed up with my grammar again. Hahaha! Gosh!

 

          I hope this could make you feel a little better tonight. Good nightie~