세븐틴: 1st Trailer

SOUNDCHECK

세븐틴: 1st Trailer

 

        Kwon fire was so busy directing their team for their 1st world tour concert. He’s getting stricter than ever; as a result, it made everybody almost die from exhaustion.

 

        Their goal was always the same “Give their best performance ever!” However, since it’s going to be their 1st world tour, his goal was showcase Carats the brand new Seventeen. A more mature Seventeen, still with cute charms. It’s just that Hoshi was getting hyped up that he forgot that s were still human.

 

DK:

(He rest his whole body to the floor while catching his breath.)

Hyung… let us rest please…

 

Hoshi:

(He laughed after scanning the bodies of their members scattered everywhere.)

Okay. Okay.

Let’s have a break!

30 minutes!

 

Seungkwan:

Ei, hyung!

Can we even rest with that?

 

Seungcheol:

(Giggling)

Ya, Hoshi ya! I’m tired too.

Take it easy.

 

Hoshi:

(Laughed)

Okay!

45minutes?

(He teased them with his charming smile)

 

Jeonghan:

My star, I’m tired.

(With his lazy pose accompanied by his cute smile)

 

Hoshi:

Okay. 3 hours!

 

Seungkwan:

Eeeei, hyung!

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, hoshi ya, why is it you have different decisions between me and Jeonghan?

 

        Hoshi’s eyes widen, and he became stiff with his sweat pouring down from his pretty fluffy face.

 

Hoshi:

Okay!

Let’s continue tomorrow!

 

        Then everybody laughed.

 

A sudden gush of blood went out from Jeonghan’s nose. The others did not notice it because he laid his body far from the boys, near the corner, so he could rest properly. On the other hand, Wonwoo who was just beside him, quickly saw it and wiped it with the towel he’s holding.

 

Wonwoo:

Stay still.

(With a straight sharp eyes)

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo~ thank you, Wonwoo ya.

 

Wonwoo:

I’ll carry you back to your room.

 

Jeonghan:

No need.

Relax, Wonwoo.

 

Wonwoo:

I can’t.

 

Jeonghan:

Why?

 

Wonwoo:

I’m worried.

 

        Jeonghan couldn’t think of any words at the moment with Wonwoo’s straight-forward statement. He felt guilty every time he make his boys worry about him.

 

He observed Wonwoo’s hand then, held his dongsaeng’s hand and noticed that it was cold. He was worried but still he showed his calm and sweet smiled and touched Wonwoo’s chest to feel his heartbeat. He was surprised when he felt that his heart was really beating fast too or maybe because he was still tired from the practice. Jeonghan hoped that it was just due to over practice and not because of him. Or else, he would feel really sad about it.

 

Jeonghan:

Wonwoo-ya…

 

Wonwoo:

Just rest for now, so I’ll be at ease.

 

Jeonghan:

Okay

 

        While having a conversation, one by one, the boys noticed that Wonwoo and Jeonghan were busy at something. They assumed that something happened again since a big towel was placed on Jeonghan’s nose.

 

Seungkwan:

Wae?

(He got curious and ran close to them)

 

Wonwoo:

He’s got a nosebleed again.

 

Jeonghan:

Seungkwan-ah, don’t worry. It’s just a nosebleed. Wonwoo’s just over reac-

(He paused when Seungkwan immediately got up to call the others)

 

Seungkwan:

Hyung! Hyung!

 

SVT:

Wae? Wae?

 

        They hurriedly huddled up close to Jeonghan. Jeonghan was overwhelmed with their reaction because he was not expecting it.

 

Jeonghan:

What’s wrong?

 

Seungkwan:

Are you okay, hyung?

 

        DK ran last because he got his medicine and water that they forgot to give him after they had their dinner. Jeonghan was still mesmerized and thought that at least Wonwoo was not as panicked as they were. On the other hand, Hoshi was just looking behind the other boys and felt that it was his fault. His lively brows and eyes drastically curved down.

 

Hoshi:

Hyung, I’m sorry. I think I went beyond the limits.

 

Jeonghan:

(He became more surprised)

Soon Young-ah, it’s not your fault. I mean, you know I often have nosebleeds these previous days, right?

 

Hoshi:

It’s better for you to get rest now.

 

Wonwoo:

I’ll carry him to his room.

 

Jeonghan:

I can stand and walk by myself.

 

        Suddenly, the quiet Jihoon saw red rashes on his ankles.

 

Jihoon:

You sure your legs doesn’t hurt, hyung?

 

        Jeonghan was confused because what he didn’t know was the members knew every detail of his disease. Not that he’s unaware, it’s just that, he wouldn’t notice until he feels it.

 

Jihoon:

Try to move your legs, hyung.

 

        Jeonghan carelessly and confidently moved his legs. Suddenly, it felt like some shark bit his whole left leg. After he moved his foot, he wore a painful expression.

 

Mingyu:

I will help.

 

        The resourceful Mingyu thought of placing a towel underneath Jeonghan’s feet and slowly carry him, so that it won’t be that painful.

 

Wonwoo:

Hyung, grab on my shoulders.

 

        Jeonghan did what Wonwoo instructed him, while DK, Mingyu, and Vernon were struggling on putting the towel beneath his legs without hurting him. Sweat were going down their faces and eventually, they succeeded; though, Jeonghan could still really feel the pain. He couldn’t prevent his face showing his hurt expression, but he tried to hold it back by biting his lips as he grabbed on Wonwoo’s body tightly.

 

        They successfully put Jeonghan on his bed until he fell asleep like a child, who’s peaceful and relaxed in lying his body on his comfortable bed. They left him safely, checking if everything was okay.

 

        Seungcheol gathered them again in the dining room for a meeting. As they sat on their respective seats, Hoshi immediately apologized because he thought it was his fault.

 

Seungcheol:

Everyone! Let’s not blame ourselves for everything. Jeonghan will just feel sad over it. It’s better if we work together.

 

Joshua:

He’s right.

By the way, Doctor Eric planned to observe his activities from time to time, so I need you to assist him if you’re available; though, he said that he can do it by himself and hire a translator.

 

        Meanwhile the others were bothered with some other issues. Then Seungkwan spoke what was in his mind because he considered that certain problem a big issue.

 

Seungkwan:

What should we do, Hyungdeul? He’s too handsome!

(He was so problematic.)

 

DK:

You think of that too?

 

Dino:

Wae? Wae? What’s the matter?

Let’s just protect him!

(The maknae was full of power in declaring his words.)

 

        Their hyungs agreed and laughed over it. It was childish, but they really took it seriously. -Of course, it was one of their greatest charm.-

 

Seungcheol:

He’s right.

 

Dino:

(Looked to Seungcheol in disbelief after remembering what he saw.)

Yeah. I will protect him from every single one of you too!

 

        Seungcheol realized that he may have seen what he had done in the kitchen that day. He gave his signal to Dino to shut his mouth through his gaze. Immediately, Dino froze as he felt that Seungcheol was looking at him like he wanted to kill him. He immediately shuts his mouth as he received the signal; however, their maknae was burning with so much passion to protect his pretty hyung inside him.

 

Seungcheol:

Okay, guys! Let’s work harder!

Just be yourself and think not the bad things, but the good things.

Treat him like the way we treated him before; though, I know it’ll be a little hard because of what happened, but I think it will help him relax.

Understood?

 

DK:

That’s a hard task, hyung.

 

Seungcheol:

We have no other choice.

(As he stood up, he ended the meeting with his sweet compliment.)

Saranghae dongsaengdeul! Fighting!

(He remembered something about their performance after their concert.)

Hoshi-ya, can you discuss the Collaboration concert you’re talking about?

 

But before they would talk about it, he let the others disperse first and only the members who would dance stayed. On the other hand, they let the others rest already.

 

 

Seungcheol:

Guys, do what you have to do. Sleep early.

Those who were chosen to participate the collab concert, stay with me for a moment.

 

        Then, the other members walked out from their dining room. Only Soon Young, Wonwoo, Jun, and Mingyu stayed with Cheol at the dining table to discuss about it.

 

Soon Young said that there was still no final list of the groups they would be collaborating with because they were still confirming it. Hoshi told them that he only had the list of songs, and he was instructed to choreograph it because there would be no time if they would wait for the others.

 

        While in the meeting, DK and Seungkwan were screaming, calling all the members into their living room. Some wondered why and that caused a stampede because they all panicked.

 

Mingyu:

Wae? Wae?

You’re scaring me Seungkwan!

 

Dino:

Hyung! Don’t be like that!

It’s the same voice I heard that very night. (The night when Jeonghan fell into a deep sleep)

 

        After they assembled in their living room, they only saw the last part of ‘The Prince is a Fool’ trailer.

 

Seungkwan:

Cooooool!

But they’re not done filming it yet, right?

 

        The reason behind this was, normally, movies or dramas started shooting based on the trailer they wanted to show the audience because they needed it for their promotions; in addition to that, Jeonghan’s filming would end soon, so they already took a lot of scenes, enough to make a short trailer to show the content of the story.

 

Seungkwan was so proud of their angelic (sometimes) hyung, and he wanted them all to see the beautiful trailer; though, he didn’t know if it was good for them to see it. Nevertheless, he searched it through their television, which had WIFI on it and alas! It was already in YouTube. They watched altogether, and they were all excited, except for one person, Jun. Jun was trembling on the other side. He concealed himself in the dark and prepared his body to receive the beating from the other members.

 

        The trailer showed the faces of the casts first, and it was weird when they (the boys) only focused on Jeonghan’s face. They even paused it and criticized it for a while before clicking the play button again.

 

Trailer Content: Short Clips: 1 minute (1st Trailer)

-Cast Introduction

-Meeting of InSung for an inside attack

-Jeonghan’s dance from a far

-HyeJin, Jeonghan, and Ah-In running from the roofs

-JiHyo, SungRok, and InSung meeting with their father JinHee

-Jeonghan’s assassin in disguise with Jun, who’s pointing a knife on Jeonghan’s throat with a seductive and evil gaze from Jeonghan’s back, whispering something in his ear. (Fight scene)

-The war.

 

        The only thing they remembered the whole trailer were the 2 different faces of Jeonghan, which were the murderer and the kind one. The other one was the y scene with Jun, who was trying to assassinate Jeonghan.

 

 No matter how they convinced themselves that it was just a film, it still looked y and unacceptable for them. Meanwhile, Jun was completely frozen on his place, especially when his hyungs called his name.

 

Seungcheol & Joshua:

Jun

(With a sharp, cold tone.)

 

Jun:

(He didn’t want to answer at first but they’ll be more suspicious if he didn’t.)

Yes, hyung?

 

Seungcheol:

(Displayed a deadly smile)

That’s a y scene for me.

 

Jun:

H-hyung

(He trembled)

That’s my role… I-I didn’t do that on purpose. That’s a part of the stunts.

 

Hoshi:

It looks cool but, Coups hyung is right. I remember seeing that move in the practice room, but it gave me different feel when you acted it out.

 

Jun:

E-exactly!

Because we already have all the make-up and costumes.

(He tried to calm them down.)

 

        The members became more curious of the movie. They were about to explode upon thinking what the story was about. They even disregarded the story line for a bit because they were too focused on Jeonghan and Jun’s scene.

 

There was a moment of silence inside the house; however, the babies didn’t seem to notice that their hyungs who were already burning, thinking of what possible scene may happen.

 

        Seungkwan, DK, Vernon, Dino, The8, Mingyu enjoyed playing the clip and looked at how beautiful their hyung was. One by one, they gathered in the living room and ended up watching it all over again. They already watched the trailer numerous times already, but they seemed not to get tired of watching it the whole night.

 

        On the other hand, after releasing the trailer, many had already reacted on it.  Some of them were Carats (of course) their friends including the other idol groups who were really surprised upon seeing their faces in the movie.

 

-MosntaX Dorm-

 

        Mihyuk was the one who noticed it while watching the TV, he called the other members as well, and he promised that they’d watch it.

 

        Same with Jeonghan’s babies, he searched it out on Youtube and harassed the play and replay button until he had fallen asleep.

 

-GOT7 Dorm-

 

        Jackson was resting on the couch because he was not feeling well, while Mark and Bambam were seated on the floor, since Jackson was occupying the couch. They shouted when they saw Jeonghan’s beautiful face on the screen, and the startled supposed-to-be sleeping Jackson became curious. At first he was mad because he was trying to sleep but then, the two carelessly screamed at the top of their lungs.

 

Jackson:

Ya! Can you please stop shouting?!

(He groaned)

 

Mark:

We saw Jeonghan on TV!

On a trailer.

 

Jackson:

(He became well in an instant)

Why did you not call me?

 

Bambam:

(He was concentrating on the screen of his phone trying to find the trailer for them to see.)

I found it!

 

Jackson:

(Tapped on his thick thighs)

Sit here.

 

Bambam:

Ei hyung! There’s a lot of place where I can sit on the couch, why on your thighs?

 

Jackson:

So I can squeeze something when I squeal.

(With a serious face yet his body was trembling because he was excited.)

C’mon! Palli!

 

Mark:

You’re dead, Bambam.

 

        Upon watching it, the poor Bambam received numerous bite marks on his shoulders and an instant tight corset by Jackson’s hug with his muscular arms. The poor boy was mercilessly squeezed by the big man because he was too excited that he forgot that BamBam is a fragile human being.

 

Jackson:

Let’s watch it. I want Premier!

I will him!

 

Mark:

Don’t dream of it.

 

 

-BTS Dorm-

 

        Jimin was scanning his phone, playing and watching MVs on YouTube when he was intrigued with the new trailer that came out automatically after not cancelling the next clip.

 

        Jimin just watched it, and he saw a very beautiful and familiar face. He knew very well that it was Jeonghan he saw. He repeatedly play the button to reassure himself that it was really the angel of Seventeen. When confirmed, he called Jeonghan’s big and naughty puppy.

 

 After a while, the whole group ended up joining them because they saw that Jimin was so excited to show it to Taehyung.

 

        Taehyung kept on bouncing his on the sofa out of excitement but that also caused him a hit on the head by their leader NamJoon.

 

NamJoon:

Ya! Stop doing that!

 

        Everyone got already focused when Taehyung was already locked by their fists preventing every part of his body to move. One pair on the head, two on the hands, and 2 for the feet and arms holding the entire body. They were too focused and planned to watch it altogether no matter what.

 

        After watching the trailer, Taehyung ran speedily all over their dorm biting a throw pillow in excitement. Then later on, he called the sleeping Jeonghan to say that they would like to watch it and asked for a premier ticket.

 

Taehyung:

Jeonghan-ah, can we watch your movie? I’m so excited!

Oh! I mean… we will watch your movie!

(Giggled)

I don’t have to ask you that.

Where can we buy a premier ticket?

(He asked nonstop)

 

Jeognhan:

I’ll try to ask the director. Taehyung-ah, promise me that you won’t change after seeing that movie. I mean we’re still friends right?

 

Taehyung:

I want to be a lover, though.

(Said innocently)

 

Jeonghan:

(Laughed)

Aigoo~ okay. I think the film will not affect you anyway.

I’ll update you right away.

 

Taehyung:

Alright.

Saranghae~

(Giggled)

 

Jeonghan:

Saranghae~

 

-Seventeen Dorm-

 

        The next morning, they still watched the clip, including Jeonghan. Their hyung became shy after watching the film and he also felt nervous at the same time because they might really get furious over it. One moment, their director called him for his new schedule. Now, they had to adjust his schedules for the interviews too. He again told their leader about it.

 

He met Jun along the corridors. And Jeonghan noticed that Jun couldn’t look at their eyes.

 

Jeonghan:

Jun!

 

Jun:

(He was startled)

O! Good morning hyung!

 

Jeonghan:

Jun, the director ask for your schedule because we need you at the presscon too.

 

Jun:

(He was obviously uneasy)

Even if I’m just doing a cameo?

 

Jeonghan:

Ya!

You have more scenes to shoot! You forget it already?

Are you okay?

 

Jun:

(Came back to his senses)

Oh!

Oh yeah. Sorry, hyung. I forgot.

 

Jeonghan:

What’s wrong?

 

Jun:

Hyung… I’m nervous. I’m scared.

(His hands began trembling)

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t worry Jun, we’ll be together on this.

(Patted Jun’s face lightly.)

 

Jun:

Yeah, but…

 

Jeonghan:

Did Cheol and the others scolded you?

 

Jun:

Hyung, I can feel them killing me already.

 

Jeonghan:

Aigoo, gwiyowo.

Trust the director because I too has no power over them.

 

Jun:

Is that supposed to make my anxiousness to ease or worsen?

(With his big scared eyes)

 

Jeonghan:

Don’t listen to me. We can do it!

(Then he murmured with his frowning brows)

I’ll be really dead. Even Jun will kill me if they see that scene!

(While walking away from Jun.)

 

        Jun was uneasy the whole day, thinking of what was going to happen to him after the filming. Coups noticed him and knew that he gave too much pressure on him last night. He came close to him and smiled.

 

Seungcheol:

Jun-ah.

 

        An instant frozen man was seen in their living room.

 

Seungcheol:

Ya, are you scared of me from what I did yesterday?

(He laughed)

Relax.

 

Jun:

Hyung…

(He melted because he was totally scared, and he couldn’t tell Seungcheol what really happen.)

 

Seungcheol:

You’re really good at acting.

 

Jun:

Thank you, hyung. That’s only an acting.

(He emphasized)

 

Seungcheol:

I’ll watch the whole film and be proud of you two!

 

Jun:

(Perspired a lot)

Ummm, hyung…

(He was tempted to say it but he let it be)

 

Seungcheol:

C’mon now, it’s time to practice.

 

        Thank goodness Jun survived! Sebongies practiced once again, and Hoshi became so cautious of the time they spent in practicing. He shortened the time; however, he became totally a monster while practicing. He won’t let them commit a single mistake or else he’ll be furious. Less time in practicing but, more stress they got.

 

DK:

Hoshi hyung is very scary!

 

        It was really a magic for them when they see Hoshi changing his monster mood to cutie mood. They had  goose bumps witnessing his sudden change.

 

        Finally, after days of practicing, their 1st world concert held in Seoul had already come. Everyone was hyped and determined of their performance. They aimed for the best and flawless performance ever.

 

Seungcheol:

Fighting!

Let’s enjoy the show and let them be happy and satisfied.

Saranghae! Haengbokhae!

(He changed his fighting words and it surprised everyone)

 

Sebongs:

Saranghae! Haengbokhae!

(I love you. Be happy!)

 

        They entered the stage with big bright spotlights and gave all their best for their beloved Carats.

 

        Indeed, every single day of the year 2017 was very tiring for the boys, but their smiles never fades as they see their beloved Carats supporting them in anyway possible.

 

        Their heart were filled with happiness because their cute fans were very attentive, and they also gave them full of surprises too during their concerts.

 

So far, they were already done doing their concerts in Japan and Bangkok. Although the princes were tired and one by one was getting sick, they feel the fulfilment of bringing joy to their beloved fans and, at the same time, they were proud of each other too.

 

“Seventeen will grow altogether. Let’s be happy and love one another! Saranghae!” That’s the phrase that they all repeatedly say.

 

 

 

Hi guys! I miss you all!

Aigoo~ -ber months are indeed the busiest month of the year. ;D

Sorry, I just made a short one but I promise I will follow up early this upcoming week. ;D

 

The 1st trailer is out! ;D See you very soon!