Introducing.. Crayon!

The Adventure of Colored Fame

If you're still subscribed to the story at this point, I really want to jump through the computer screen and hug you. Thank you for recognizing that I cannot pick 37 people and accepting the fact. Truly, thank you for staying faithful. I know that a couple people, about 3, unsubscribed. I expected a lot more people to unsubscribe. Since you guys have stayed so faithful, I will try my best not to fail you! I hope you enjoy the story. Also, if you haven't noticed, I deleted a lot of chapters from this story so that I can actually start writing. The teaser for the entire band is at the end of this chapter, btw.

 

 

Please welcome... the 6 members of SM's new girl band - Crayon!

 

 

♥Red


 Nam Hwe Ri (남훼리)/Rien (리엔) - The Charismatic Prankster

 

♥Orange

 Choi Chae Rin (최채린)/ChaeC (채스) - The Unintentional Aegyo Girl

 

 

♥Yellow

 Chae Car Mie (채칼미)/Ceci (시시) - The Secretive Ninja

 

 

♥Green

 Park Setsuna (박 세수나)/Sun (선) - The Emotional Vocalist

 

 

♥Blue

 Baek Soo Yun (백수연)/Annie (엔니) - The Beautiful Prodigy

 

 

♥Purple

 Gong Hae Jin (공해진)/Hae Jin (해진) - The Misunderstood Coffee

 

 

 

{Crayon Teaser;

The room is completely dark.. Suddenly, a single spotlight shines down on a girl with orange hair, wearing a red dress - Rien. She smirks at the camera and lowers her head as a second spotlight appears, and shines down on a brunette wearing a orange dress - ChaeC. She looks up at the light and lowers her head. The third spotlight reveals a girl with blonde hair, wearing a yellow dress - Ceci. She winks at the camera, then lowers her head as well. The fourth girl wearing a green dress with wavy brown hair, has tears running down her cheeks as she stares intensely at the camera before looking back down at the ground. A fifth girl, dressed in blue, eye-smiles at the camera before looking down. The last girl, wearing purple from top to bottom, gazes into the camera emotionlessly. Then, she too looks down at the ground. A couple seconds later, all six girls, who had their faces toward the ground, lift their heads simultaneously. Suddenly, the scene changes into a forest. The girls begin walking toward a fountain. With every step they take, a flower appears. Surrounding the fountain are rainbow roses. Approaching the fountain, the rose bush, which is located at the center of the fountain, is once again visable. The roses on the bush are the only ones that are a single solid color. All other roses surrounding them have different colors blended together. Rien goes up and picks the red rose. ChaeC picks the orange rose. Ceci, the yellow rose. Sun, the green rose. Annie, carefully plucking the blue rose. And finally, Hae Jin, who takes the purple rose. Standing in a straight line, they begin holding out their roses one by one. At the end, the colors drain out of the roses and form a rainbow above their heads. The scene fades and Crayon's logo appears.


I THINK THE TEASER I JUST WROTE IS BETTER THAN EXO'S. Dang, SM needs to hire me.~