You're My Oppa - Idol Version; Ep2 - Part 5

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Yellow & Orange

Fourteen figures slept peacefully, sprawled all across the living room in their blankets and sleeping bags. A soothing fire softly crackled in the fireplace, providing warmth to everyone in the room. The security system installed in the front door beeped several times, signalling that someone was inserting the code. Finally, the lock clicked open and the figure flung the door open.

Luhan was the first to wake up from the noise, and slowly rose from his blankets, rubbing his eyes and yawning at the same time. Then, he stared at the strange figures standing at the door, widened his eyes upon recognization, and quickly woke Sehun up.

"Why.. did you wake me up, Luhan hyung...?" Sehun slowly asked. It took a while for him to gather these words, since he was not fully awake yet. He couldn't determine if this was a dream or reality.

"Manager hyungs are back!" Luhan harshly whispered, signalling for the two of them to wake up the others. Chen woke up rather quickly and looked around.

"What time is it...?" he groggily asked, scratching his head at the same time and glancing at the clock. 2:06 A.M.

"Why'd you wake us up?" Baekhyun softly pouted, eyes still closed. He was the next to wake up. One by one, the members followed his steps; all of them complaining about being awaken in the middle of the night. Their managers remained standing at the doorway.

Finally, after all the members were up, one manager softly spoke, "Wake up the two girls, too."
The heads turned to look at the last two sleeping figures, Chaerin and Carmie. They looked so peaceful and serene, eyes closed and lips curled upwards as if they were having a pleasant dream.
Finally, Kris reached over and shook Chaerin, who woke up rather easily.

She pulled herself up and looked around, blinking rapidly, "What's going on?"
Chanyeol slowly pointed at the silhouettes at the doorway.  

Chaerin squinted at the dark figures, and her eyes widened, looking like she was about to scream, "GHOSTS?!"
She jolted out of her blankets and lept onto Carmie, clinging onto dear life and waking the latter.

"Mmmm..?" Carmie mumbled, slowly rising from her blankets and rubbing her eyes before noticing Chaerin, who was clinging onto her, "What's going on?"

"They aren't ghost," Chanyeol's deep voice was heard, "They'reour managers."
At that moment, the silhouettes walked into the light, revealing a man wearing a grey coat and blue jeans and the other man wearing a blue hoodie and black jeans.

One slightly bowed and cleared his throat, "Hello, I am EXO-K's manager."

The ladder bowed as well, "I'm EXO-M's manager."
The two females quickly got up onto their feet and bowed back.

"Hyung, why'd you come back so late?" EXO-K questioned their own manager.

"We had a meeting with all the band managers of Crayon's TV show," he replied, rubbing his eyes and yawning at the same time.

"Turns out that your managers want Crayon to arrive by 10 AM to the practice room tomorrow," EXO-M's manager said to the girls, who nodded in response.

"No problemo. We'll get them there in time. Now can we go back to thleep?" Sehun whined, clutching onto Suho's arm like a child.

Chen chuckled amusingly when the managers nodded, and Sehun cheered in response before digging back into his covers and immediately falling asleep again.


Red

Unlike Chaerin and Carmie, Hweri had forgotten to tell her oppas that Crayon had a performance the next day... so when BtoB's manager abruptly woke Eunkwang up to tell him the news, he was caught offguard. Eunkwang felt rather disappointed that Hweri, the leader of Crayon, was so irresponsible. However, the female apologized multiple times to her 'oppas', so they forgave her and they all went back to sleep.


I AM SO SORRY FOR MY SHORT AND LACK OF UPDATES. However, my volunteer working session is finally over so I have time to update now! :D
Thank you all for being so patient and loyal~

By the way, I still need songs from Hweri, Chaerin, Carmie, and Haejin!