Signing the Contract

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Ohohohhoo~ My internet's back! I randomly lost 3 subscribers.. Hmmm.. Suspicious...


The girls gathered in the living room of their dorm the next morning, anxiously waiting for the managers to come and pick them up.

Suddenly, Hweri stood up and faced the group, "You girls acknowledge that once we sign the contract, SM pretty much owns our asses, right?"
The girls nodded in disappointment.
"Yeah.. All of our freedom flies out the window," Setsuna spoke for the rest of the girls before sighing. Carmie began to twirl her hair nervously.
"It's okay.. At least we have eachother!" Sooyun tried to lighten up the mood. Everyone, except Haejin, smiled at the maknae's optimistic words.
Haejim raised her eyebrow, "What if we get bored of eachother?" Everyone glared at her.
"Nonsense! Don't speak of such things!" Setsuna scolded the girl like a mother. Haejin replied with a shrug.
"Guys, we can do this! We became a trainee knowing that we had a chance of being an idol one day. We're not backing down now, are we?" Hweri motivated the group.
"No we are not!!" Carmie joined in, trying to liven up the members.
"We're one for all, and all for one!" Chaerin beamed at Crayon.
 "Crayon... HWAITING!" all the members, including Haejin, chanted together.

The girls arrived at the large SM building and made their way to the entrance. They knew that they were ready to sacrifice anything to become an idol, and took a deep breath before opening the doors. Staff members, who were walking around the building, bowed to the girls, who bowed back. Reaching the founder's office, they knocked on the door. After hearing a firm, 'Come in', the girls stepped inside the large office for the first time.
Lee Soo Man, who was sitting on the big chair with his back facing the girls, turned around and chuckled.
"Sit down," he gestured the girls to sit on the big sofa. One by one, the girls sat down and Lee Soo Man made his way to the sofa as well.
"As you 6 know, you are here today to sign the official contract with SM," the founder's advisor came in with the contracts, "Since Sooyun is not 18 years old yet, I requested for her parents to come."
 At that moment, Sooyun's parents walked into the room. Sooyun's eyes widened, and a big smile spread across her face. Her mother and father smiled back at her and sat down next to her.
"Before signing, I want to inform you of things that your daughter may already know," the founder started again while turning to the girls, "When you sign this contract, you will be tied to this company for a year. Within this time period, the band must release 1 full album, 1 mini album, and 1 single. When this one-year contract ends, the girls will have the opportunity to sign the 3-year contract or the 5-year contract. If you read the content, you will see that the girls may not have much time to contact their parents. However, the girls will be given three 1 week breaks and two 3 week breaks. They may go wherever they'd like during this time, as long as no trouble is caused."
The girls and parents nodded understandingly.
Then, Sooyun's mother turned to Sooyun, "Are you sure you want to to this?"
Sooyun beamed and nodded her head vigorously, "I'm more sure than ever."

The 5 girls who were years old read and signed the contract papers while the parents of the underaged girl read and signed it as well.
"Welcome to SM Entertainment! You are now part of the company!" Lee Soo Man and his advisor clapped their hands.
The members beamed at one another.
"You may now leave," the founder smiled and walked back to his desk. The girls took their stuff and walked out of the office.
"Mom! Where's Andrew?" Sooyun questioned as soon as the doors of the founder's office closed.
"Your aunt is taking care of him for the time being," Sooyun's father ruffled his daughter's hair.
"LET'S GO SEE THE GIRLS!" Carmie blurted out.
"Oh yeaaahhh! Let's gooo~" Chaerin smiled as the group headed for the trainee practice room.
 "Bye Mom & Dad! Tell Andrew that I want him to behave," Sooyun smiled and hugged her parents before walking off with the group.