The Lucky 6

The Adventure of Colored Fame

Just because you didn't make it as a main character, doesn't mean that you won't make it as a sub character. I've decided that I will occasionally mention a couple trainees throughout the series. However, I will only mention the ones that have stayed faithful and subscribed to the story. I noticed that a couple more people unsubscribed before I got the chance to announce that I would still be using a couple other characters~ You know.. like cameos. :D Anyway, enjoy this first official chapter!

 


President Lee Soo Man announced for a meeting with everyone in SM - including trainees and idols.
Most people already knew the purpose for this meeting... The founder was going to announce the members of Crayon.
The 37 trainees were nervous while walking to the meeting room.. They knew that only 6 out of the 37 of them would make it.. Those 6 would be extremely lucky individuals.
"I literally have goosebumps on my arms right now.. I'm so scared," Choi Joo Young whispered as she grasped onto Cho Kyu Rin's arm.
"Yah, Eonni! That hurts!" Kyu Rin responded by jerking her arm away from the shivering girl.
"Mianhae!" Joo Young awkwardly smiled and rubbed Kyu Rin's arm, hoping that it would make her feel better.
Song Yun Hee ran up to the pair, "Who do you think got chosen..?"
"Who knows.. It could be any one of us.. We're all talented, right?" Kim Eun Hye joined the conversation.
The four nodded their heads in agreement. Soon, the 37 trainees reached the meeting room. After taking a deep breath, they opened the doors and walked in. Every staff member who was already in the room stopped talking and turned their head to look at the trainees. Keeping their head hanging low, they walked over to their seats and sat down.

President Lee Soo Man cleared his throat, "Everyone's here, correct?"
"No sir, the members of Super Junior are missing," his advisor corrected him.
The founder tapped his chin in thought, "I thought that they'd be back in time for this meeting.."
Before his advisor could say anything, Super Junior burst through the doors.
Many trainees had to restrain themselves from screaming or tackling the idol group.
Lee Mi Young, for example, had to squeeze Yang Aeyoung's hand to prevent herself from screaming Eunhyuk's name.
Bang Gia mentally chained herself to her chair to restrain herself from tackling Kyuhyun.
Park Min Neul giggled at her fellow teammates as she watched them awkwardly hold themselves back.
Super Junior casually shrugged off the fan girls and sat down in their seats.

Lee Soo Man cleared his throat again to restore order, then announced, "Let the meeting begin."
SM's CEO, Kim Min Young, stood up and started reading from the papers he was holding, "As most of you can already guess, we gather here today to discuss SM's newest project - Crayon."
Lee Soo Man's advisor also stood up, "We have already chosen the members that will be in this group. All trainees, please stand."
Simulatenously, all 37 girls stood up from their seats. Everyone in the room could sense the tension between the girls.
"After much thought, we've picked the 6 trainees that will be debuting in Crayon," Kim Min Young stated.
"Our first position, red, consists of the leader, main dancer, and lead rapper positions..."
The trainees stood so silently that each trainee believed that everyone else could hear her heart pounding against her chest.
".... Nam Hwe Ri, congratulations. You've been chosen for the red position. Please come up to my desk," Lee Soo Man announced with a big smile on his face.
At that moment, Hwe Ri was paralyzed. She couldn't tell if this was real or if she was still dreaming. However, the loud clapping and cheering snapped her back to reality. She felt like she could burst into tears any moment. However, being the strong girl that she was, she smiled with confidence. 
"I knew you'd get the position! You're worthy enough for it," Jung Joo Ki beamed at the latter, as she supported her wholeheartedly.
Feeling proud, Hwe Ri walked up to the founder and stood in her place.
"The next position, orange," Kim Min Young started again, "consists of the lead dancer and main rapper positions."

Once again, tension returned to the girls.
"Give it up for Choi Chae Rin!"
The room began to applaud and cheer again for Chae Rin who, by that point, was crying.
Hyang Ha Na hugged the latter and patted her back, giving her support. Then, Chae Rin walked up to the founder's desk to join Hwe Ri.
"Yellow, the JOAL, is next... And Chae Car Mie has earned this position."
Car Mie put her hand over , for she was ready to cry. Then, she placed both her hands over her face and tears began to escape her eyes.
"Congratulations, eonni!~" she heard Baek Soo Yun cheer her on, so she resorted to Soo Yun's open arms for a hug before joining Hwe Ri and Chae Rin up at the president's desk.
"Green.. the color of lead vocalist and sub dancer... goes to Park Setsuna."
The moment Setsuna heard her name, tears immediately began to run down her cheeks.
"Yah, are you fake crying or actually crying?" Kim Jun Min joked around and wrapped her arms around the latter. Setsuna didn't say anything and just sobbed harder on Jun Min's shoulder. By that point, Jun Min knew that the girl wasn't fake crying. After a while, Setsuna finally wiped her tears and rushed over to the president's side.
"Baek Soo Yun has earned the title of blue - the main vocalist and visual position."
Soo Yun stood there, paralyzed, with dropped in an 'o' formation.
Wang Rita came and patted her on the back, causing Soo Yun to wake up again and start crying for joy. Then, her eyes met Car Mie's, who was smiling brightly at her. That only made her cry harder. After Soo Yun joined the 4 other members up at the president's desk, the trainees realized that there was only one more position available.
 "The final title, purple, of Crayon is the position of sub-rapper and sub-vocalist.. We've claimed this title for Gong Hae Jin."
 Hae Jin, who usually had a pokerface on, covered with her hand. She couldn't believe that this was actually happening.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she immediately rushed over to the president's desk and hugged him.
Taking her place right next to Soo Yun, the 6 girls stood in a straight line.
"Please welcome the newest group of SM - Crayon," the founder chuckled as he announced.
Cheers and applauds were heard from every corner of the room. Although the 31 girls that did not get selected felt disappointed, they were also happy for the 6 that made it.
Lee Soo Man turned to the 6 emotionally unstable girls and smiled, "You girls will have to start packing your things. We've decided that you will be moving to a dorm in a couple days."
The girls nodded understandingly. Lee Soo Man, feeling proud and accomplished, turned back to the staff members, "Staff dismissed."

31 trainees immediately rushed to the 6 new idols and hugged them.
All 6 girls were crying at this point, even Hwe Ri. Luckily, Jung Bo Ra had some tissues on her. Otherwise, the crying girls would look like a mess.
"I'm- I'm s-so h-happy right n-now.. I-I c-c-could di-ie peacef-f-full-y.." Chae Rin managed to say inbetween sniffles.
Go Ah Ra lightly hit the latter on the arm, "Don't say things like that! You can't die now! You still have an idol life to live!~"
Lee Eun Mi giggled and walked over to Soo Yun, who was curled up in a ball on the ground and crying, "Yah! You look like an armadillo! Stop doing that."
Soo Yun looked up, her eyes red from crying, and giggled weakly, "Armadillos are cool."
Although the trainees felt happy that their peers had finally accomplished their dream, they felt a bit disappointed that they didn't get picked.
Kim Jang Mi noticed the disappointment in the air and cleared , "Guys, there's always a second chance! Even if we didn't make it this time, we can still make it next time!"
Moon Eun Ju walked up to Kim Jang Mi and nodded in agreement, "Yeah! It's not like we were dropped from trainee status. We still have a chance!~"
Bang Jae Jin laughed and joined in.
"We can do this! But as for now, we need to support those 6 emotionally-unstable idiots," she said as she pointed at the 6 bawling girls.
 "SM Entertainment trainees.. hwaiting!" all 31 girls chanted at the same time. The six girls, who were no longer trainees, smiled as they felt lucky to have such supportive peers.


If you were not mentioned in this chapter, I'm sorry! I will definitely mention you in another chapter~

How did you guys like the first official chapter? :3

Feedback please~

Anyway, goodnight guys!~