We're Going On A TV Show?!

The Adventure of Colored Fame

I noticed that the amount of comments seem to be slowly decreasing. I've had a couple people tell me that they've been busy lately and will be back during the summer.. so until it's summer, I will be updating less frequently - probably once every 2 or 3 days. The only problem is that during the summer, I have to work as a volunteer for 5 days a week (Sad, I know). I'll find a way to update frequently during the summer. c:
I'm also currently watching a drama, Rooftop Prince. 8D
JJ just released their music video today! 8D

Well,  here's a long- update for you guys!~


March 3rd, 2012
4:36 P.M.

Most Popular Stories: #1 - Crayon On A TV Show?!
257730 views
 621 comments

Giving each and every one of their performances 110% effort, Crayon has finally earned a break! SM has announced on their official Facebook account that Crayon will be broadcasting on the TV Show 'You're My Oppa!' SM Entertainment representitives have managed to convince the directors of this TV show to make a revised version of 'You're My Oppa'. Hence, MNet has released their newest TV show - 'You're my Oppa - Idol version'. 
SME has given us brief details about this revised version of the show:
"Basically, it's exactly like 'You're My Oppa', but solely with idols. Our Crayon girls will become the dongsaengs of specific idol groups for two months, and everything will be nearly the same as the normal version of 'You're My Oppa'. The band that the girls ends up with will be determined by their personalities and how the band will help the members improve. The participating male bands have not been announced yet! The show has the same concept, just different people. That's all."
 Are you netizens anticipating this revised version of 'You're My Oppa'? The staff of Allkpop surely are! However, we do feel that it seems a bit rushed for these rookies to go on a TV show so quickly. Still, hwaiting Crayon!

 

All Comments (621)

Nepurr: I agree that it does seem rushed for them to come on a TV show.. I mean, like, they only debuted a month ago!

aMEIzing1017: @Taemina, Gosh, calm down. It's just a TV show for sibling-ship... GOSHHHH...

mclaire0818: sm must really adore crayon.. theyve been getting lots of attention lately!

Koreanatics123: i wonder which groups will be a part of this.. will all 6 girls get different bands as their oppas?

Taemina: i swear if 1 of those girls takes my taemin im gonna rage.

Angeler88: rlly excitd 4 dis!11!1!


"I hope we get chosen as one of the participating bands.. Those girls are really pretty and nice," Baekhyun read the article with the other EXO-K members and drooled.
SuHo facepalmed himself, "If a Crayon girl becomes our dongsaeng for this show, she's going to get scared away or bored to death by your cheesiness."
 The other members loudly snickered at the embarassed Baekhyun.

"Hyung, hyung! Remember that girlband, Crayon?" Minwoo, of Boyfriend, scrolled through the Allkpop article on his phone.
"Yeah, what about them?" Jeongmin rested his arm on Minwoo's shoulder and looked at the screen.
"They're going on the TV show 'You're My Oppa'.. Certain bands get to become the 'oppas'," Minwoo placed the phone on his lap and clapped in amusement.
"Really? I heard they're really polite and pretty," Kwangmin overheard the conversation and decided to join in with his twin brother.
"I hope we're one of the chosen bands!~" Youngmin clapped with Minwoo, both looking like seals.
"It'll be fun taking care of dongsaengs!" Donghyun sat on the couch with the other members.
"Plus, we can each take care of a Crayon girl.. since there are six Crayons and six of us," Hyunseong high-fived Minwoo and chuckled.

Big Bang happened to be on hiatus and were on the internet, also reading the Allkpop article.
"I want a dongsaeng to take care of!" Seungri attempted to cutely pout to his hyungs, but failed miserably as he received a flick on the forehead by G-Dragon.
"Aishh, how can you take care of a dongsaeng if you can't even take care of yourself?" G-Dragon teased the maknae, who glared at him in response.
TOP laughed at the joke and high-fived G-Dragon, "Nice one, man. Nice one."
"I'm sure they're not that hard to take care of... They seem very nice," Seungri examined the girls' faces.
"Every youngster looks innocent," Taeyang began, "But are actually horribly annoying."
Every member stared at Seungri.
"Mwo?! I'm not hard to take care of AND I'm not annoying.. At least I don't think I am," Seungri looked at the other members, slightly confused.
Daesung sighed at the maknae and covered his face with his hands in embarassment.

Onew was eating chicken in the kitchen when Key started to fanboy at his phone. The other SHINee members became concerned and decided to check up on the diva.
"Yah, gwaenchanha?" Jonghyun, with worry written all over his face, peered at the fanboying Key.
Key frantically pointed at his phone, shoved it at Jonghyun, and continued fanboying.
The other members crowded around Jonghyun, trying to read the text on Key's phone.
"Ohhhhhhhh," the members all said as they finished reading, "Why are you so excited?"
"I've always wanted a little sister, so I can go shopping and to the spa with her!" Key continued to jump up and down in excitement.
The members blankly stared at the over-energetic member.
"I've always wanted a calm little sister, not a super girly one," Onew and Minho simultaenously stated.
"You guys will never understand," Key sighed in disappointment, "I hope we get to participate in this TV show! We have advantage, don't we - since SHINee and Crayon are both in SM?"
"I guess....?" Taemin softly said.
 "Yippeee!" Key squealed in delight as another round of fanboying began, causing the other members to groan in agony.

Even 2PM managed to run into the Allkpop article - it was really spreading like wildfire.
"I've never even heard of these Crayon girls," Junho watched the music video for 'I Don't Know', carefully observing the girls.
"We've been busying practicing lately," Junsu, who was watching the video with Junho, carefully noted the beautiful vocals of the girls.
"Waahh, they're so pretty!" Wooyoung and Taecyeon, watching it on their own phones, both swooned over Crayon.
Nickhyun and Chansung shared a phone while reading the article and also complimented Crayon in a rather.. unique way, "Their legs.... I want them to be our dongsaengs!"
"erts, I don't think we can trust you two with dongsaengs. Who knows what you'll do to them..," Junsu mumbled at the two youngsters before returning to the video.

The Crayon girls, on the other hand, were completely unaware of this whole TV show controversy until Lee Soo Man called for another meeting with Crayon.
Quickly entering the meeting room and sitting down, Lee Soo Man began the meeting, "Have you girls read the article on Allkpop yet?"
Crayon looked at eachother in confusement, shaking their heads, "No.. What article?"
"Well, I'll tell you what's going on. You girls will be going on a TV show!"
The girls' eyes widened in delight, holding eachothers' hands and prancing around until Hweri cleared , "Which TV show will we be going on?"
"You're My Oppa."
The idols began to squeal even louder, but suddenly stopped when they realized something
"Wait," Carmie looked up at the founder, "on this TV show, isn't the dongsaeng supposed to be a non-idol and the oppas are supposed to be a guy idol band..? Why are we in this TV show?"
"I was getting to that," the founder chuckled at the members' smart reactions, "SM has convinced MNet to make a revised version of 'You're My Oppa', so you girls will be going on 'You're My Oppa - Idol version'."
 "Ohhhhh," the girls ooo'd in amusement, causing Lee Soo Man to chuckle at the cute reaction.
"So basically.. We're going to be the dongsaengs and idols are going to be our idols?" Sooyun looked at the founder with round, excited eyes.
"That's right, little Sooyun," the founder patted the maknae's head and smiled.
Questions were pouring in from every member.
"What if we're older than some members of the group..?" Hweri raised her eyebrow and questioned, since she was the oldest in Crayon.
"Doesn't matter. You just have to act like you're younger!" the founder chuckled.
"Which band?!" Chaerin exploded with questions, "When are we broadcasting? How will we broadcast?!"
Lee Soo Man held up his hand, silencing the members, "The bands will be determined by you girls."
Before the founder could continue, Setsuna interupted, "Bands..? There will be more than one?!"
"Yes.. Each one of you girls will be broadcasting with a different idol band."
The girls' jaws dropped in shock... "Bu-but.."
"It'll be exciting and new! We'll attract many viewers and score high marks!" Hweri fist pumped energetically and grinned.
"So when do we start choosing our oppa-bands?" Carmie's eyes glistened with excitement.
"Well, first of all.. This TV is supposed to help you mature idol-wise and learn, so.. What do you girls feel like you each have to fix individually?" the founder rubbed his chin.
"Errmm," Hweri started, "I feel like I need to work on my vocals, since not all of our songs have rapping parts. And I need to work on leadership, slightly."
"Yeah, I also need to work on vocals and leadership, since I'm the co-leader.. And possibly controlling my aegyo better..?" Chaerin tapped her chin.
"I don't feel like I have anything I need to work on.. I'm a JOAL. Nothing needs to be absolutely perfect!~" Carmie relaxing said and smirked.
"I wish I could have it as easy as you," Setsuna sighed, "I think I need to.. hmm.. work on dancing, since I'm a sub dancer.. Possibly increase my vocal range?"
Sooyun looked up and the sky in thought, "Definitely dancing.. I think that's the only thing I need to work on. Whenever I rewatch our live shows, I always find that my dancing is slightly out of sync and off compared to everyone else... I don't think anyone else notices it except me. Yeah, I just need to dance more in-sync."
"I need to work on.. nothing," Haejin shrugged. Everyone except the ice princess facepalmed, "You need to work on emotions. Definitely emotions and your attitude. POSITIVELY EMOTIONS."
"Well then.. Now that you see your flaws, we can choose a group that fits each of you appropriately!" Lee Soo Man clasped his hands together, "Let's begin brainstorming!"


Ohoho, that was a lonnnnnggg update.

Anyway, I changed Hweri's age to 20 instead of 21.. Seems more appropriate for this TV show. 8D

Btw, just because a band was mentioned here, doesn't mean that they were the chosen bands. :P