14

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 14

 

Baekyeol

 

Context: Chanyeol goes to visit his boyfriend but finds him curled up in bed in the afternoon, obviously sobbing his heart out.

 

Comfort (changed it cause I’m … sad today ^^’)

 

“Baekhyun?” A head of golden curled hair peaked in the door and looked around for a while before taking along the rest of the body. Chanyeol looked around the apartment but there were no signs of the shorter boy whom he was looking for.

“Baekhyuuuuun?” he wasn’t shouting, he was just dragging his words out, he knew Baekhyun got annoyed when he shouted.

“Hey… there you_” Chanyeol stood in the doorway halfway in the bedroom. Baekhyun was on the bed curled up in a ball wrapped in blankets and pillows.

“Baekhyun?” Chanyeol took a few hesitant steps towards the bed but he was close enough to see the whimpering pile of blankets.

He took a deep breath and went to sit on the edge of the bed.

Baekhyun isn’t in at the moment, please leave *sniff* a message and he will be back shortly”

“Baek! Your blankets can’t speak… what’s wrong?”

Baekhyun didn’t answer so Chanyeol kicked off his shoes and dropped his coat and crawled onto the bed, placing himself beside Baekhyun.

“Baek?” the taller wrapped his arm around the blankets and soon he felt the pile of soft fabrics stir a bit and move closer.  Chanyeol heard the blankets take a deep breath and soon he saw a few fingers peek out the top of the blanket, soon to be followed by a head of messy hair and two almost black eyes that had obviously been crying for a while since what used to be the white part of his eyes were now almost all red.

Chanyeol felt his heart crack in two at the sight of the two broken eyes and even if he didn’t knew what was wrong he just held the boy closer and slowly his hand across the brown hair.

“What is it?

“I don’t know…. I just had an extreme urge to cry…”

“why?”

“I dunno… just don’t go” a weak voice almost whispered onto his chest.

 

AN: I'M BACK! Kinda... today has been... not so awesome... so this isn't very good, but i needed to write something like this....