26

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 26

 

Baekyeol

 

Context: Baekyeol ran off to Las Vegas got drunk and giggled their way to some corny church

 

Getting married~

 

Both were certain that the priest would throw them out if they giggled anymore, despite the fact that they had paid him and everything. A few meters from the altar was a very up tight looking woman standing and every time they giggled too loudly she did some kind of awkward coughing thing.

“Do you Chanyeol..”

“Yep” Chanyeol flashed just about every single tooth he had and the elder boy in front of him couldn’t help but laugh.

“And do you..”

“Yeeeeeees” They stood face to face, both hands tangled in the others. Neither of them was dressed for the occasion, but Baekhyun had found this ugly veil looking thing that Chanyeol had putted on his head and insisted that he wore.

They didn’t have any proper rings either, but they did have these toy rings that they won in a pinball machine, but it worked for them.

“I now declare you husband and husband” Neither were sober enough to take it one bit serious and they ended up hanging onto one another desperately trying not to fall over from laughing.

The whole thing just seemed so hilarious to them.

And the fact that both were young and drunk and utterly in love just made it all the better.

“Come on wife” Chanyeol shouted as he lifted Baekhyun bridal style and marched out the church.

The priest and the up-tight lady just shook their heads and waited eagerly for them to leave.

“HEY CHANYEOL?”

“WHAT BAEKHYUN?”

“WE’RE MARRIED” They had no clue why they were shouting at each other, but both felt utterly content letting the entire world know that now they were inseparable.

Chanyeol let Baekhyun return to earth once they were out of the building and for a moment the blissful feeling seemed to hit both of them.

“Yeah… we are” Baekhyun smiled widely as Chanyeol leaned closer, resting his forehead on the shorter one’s.

“You may kiss the bride” Baekhyun mumbled while still smiling.

And so Chanyeol did.

 

AN: Yeah.. look I'm no good at overly romantic stuff and especially wedings make me kind of... awkward... it's not really my thing.

But i like them being goofy so.. ^3^

Also, waiting for couple request for the last chapter (the one with the "doing something hot" theme -u-) Let me know who you think it should be about <3