19

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 19

 

KaiLu

 

Context: Jongin’s mother is getting married again, and Luhan is helping Jongin out with his outfit.

 

In formal wear~

 

Luhan backed off from his boyfriend after making sure that the butterfly was in its place.

“There, I did well” He giggled and admired the younger who just stood there a bit awkwardly.

“Go look” Luhan said kind of girly and waved his hands as a gesture for Jongin to go to the mirror and take a look.

“Wah_ I look good!” Jongin was taken a bit aback by his own looks.

“I know right” Luhan had a goofy smile on his face when he wrapped his arms around the younger from behind and rested his chin on Jongin’s shoulder. The both giggled shortly while admiring Jongin in his black suit.

“I wish I could bring you though”

“Some other time, I doubt today is the day to tell your mom that your homo” Luhan giggled as he let go and went to face Jongin, once again straightening the collar of his shirt.

“You’re probably right” Jongin smiled and leaned in to kiss the elder boy a bit more passionate than Luhan had expected.

They said their goodbyes and Jongin headed for the door.

“But you better hurry, I want you out of that suit at 6!”

Jongin just smirked and closed the door.

 

AN: It's almost 5 in the morning... and i haven't slept yet... this is as good as it gets...