6

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 6

 

Baekyeol

 

Context: Baekyeol got tangled up in their closet when they had to choose their outfits of the day.

 

Wearing each other’s clothes

... Here, this one had matching music .. ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbJtYqBYCV8

 

The morning light was bright and clear, creating visible lines in between the half open curtains. It was one of those blissful mornings that that Chanyeol adored so badly.

One of those mornings where he would wake up from the sound of the city outside and the sunlight falling in his eyes.

Then he would lie there and admire the back of Baekhyun’s head, sometimes for hours, not having the heart to tear him out of his dreams.

Eventually he would have to though, they had schedules after all.

 

This particular day they had a photo-shoot to go to and after that they were off to China to see their brothers once again.

To be honest, it made absolutely no difference what they wore still they ended up confused as ever inside their way too big closet that had room enough for them to live in it.

 

“This?”

“Hmm no..”

Baekhyun spun around in front of his boyfriend who was flat on his on the floor, looking very thoughtful, a lot more than necessary, but it made the show better, looking very professional.

Baekhyun pouted cutely and started going through the shirts and hoodies once again.

“Okay, close your eyes!” the shorter said playfully biting onto his bottom lip with a wide smile.

Chanyeol just shook his head bit at the silly boy but closed his eyes nonetheless.

 

A few minutes passed and eventually he felt the smaller boy dump down on top of his crossed legs, causing his eyes to open purely from reflex.

His eyes met two cutely smiling eyes and a playful smile.

“I’ll wear this!” The smaller exclaimed and pecked the others cheek who hadn’t even had a chance to see the the clothes of which he was speaking.

“Wait that’s mi_ HEY!” Chanyeol started poking the Baekhyun’s belly till the boy fell backwards.

Chanyeol observed the boy as he putted and end to his laughter lying on his back, with both legs wrapped around Chanyeol’s hips.

“When did I allow you to wear my clothes?” Chanyeol crossed his arms and gave the boy in front of him a rather superior look.

“When I looked cute in them”

“Touche” They both giggled little as Chanyeol pulled his boyfriend back up and into his arms.

“Oh hey… I’ve got an idea” Baekhyun chuckled and Chanyeol immediately knew that it wasn’t!

“Close your eyes again!” Chanyeol sighed but obeyed to his boyfriend’s orders.

“Arms up!” Knowing where this was heading Chanyeol raised his arms up into the air, and at the same time feeling a familiar pair of fingers ghosting across his hips as they took a hold of his t-shirt. Baekhyun had a bit of a hard time getting the t-shirt all off, since Chanyeol was after all quite a bit taller. He leaned backwards twisting his body a bit only just being able to reach the t-shirt that he had thrown their earlier.  

It was a bit of a struggle, but eventually he got the slightly too tight t-shirt fitted onto the taller boy.

“There! Even” Baekhyun grinned and pressed a kiss onto Chanyeol’s lips. Once Chanyeol felt his lips were left he opened his eyes and looked down himself.

“It had to be the pink one?”

“Mmhhmm!” Baekhyun nodded very certain in his case.

 

Later~

 

“Yo Chanyeol, I get that your gay and all, but uhm, that thing is… a biiiit to tight don’t you think?”

“Tell that to the guy decided to kidnap my clothes” Chanyeol sighed as he pointed to Baekhyun who was happily strutting around in pants that were a foot longer than his legs and a t-shirt that almost reached his knees. 

 

AN: I'm not even kidding anymore, i think I'm having a writers block or something... I've re-written this 4 times, and i still don't really like it... =A= 

I can't keep focus and i feel like I'm repeating myself again and again and again and agai... you get the point... 

But you know... gotta keep trying.. ^^'