7

30 day OTP challenge (EXO)

 

Day 7

 

KaiLu

 

Context: Just casually hanging around in the dorm, going through old …

 

Cosplaying~

 

“YA JONGINNIE~” Luhan squealed from inside his room seconds before storming into the living room.

“What?” Jongin didn’t stir, nor moved his eyes from the TV.

“LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN YOUR CLOSET!~”

Jongin who was slightly annoyed with how loud his boyfriend was finally turned his head to find Luhan standing in the middle of the living room wearing pink from top to toe.

“WHAT THE_ WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?”

“Nowhere, I was just looking around your stuff” Luhan smiled cutely and waved around a wand like thing.

“WH_” Jongin facepalmed himself mentally but settled with rubbing the bridge of his nose in real life.

“So you found a Tokyo mew mew costume and your first thought was to put it on?”

“WHA OF COURSE! Look how cute I am” He bend one leg and made a peace sign with  the hand that didn’t held onto the heart like wand thingie.

Jongin couldn’t help but giggle at the boy who was standing there cutely spinning around as if he had just popped out of an anime.

“Why do you have this anyway?” Luhan looked down himself and straightened the skirt before he settled on his knees beside the couch which Jongin was on.

“I was really drunk okay” Luhan chuckled at his boyfriend and secretly imagined Jongin jumping around like some crazy person in a manga outfit.

“YA! Don’t imagine things! Come here!” Luhan just laughed and quickly got himself off the floor and onto Jongin’s lap.

“You do look cute” Jongin looked at the elder boy’s face before planting a kiss on his chin, only for Luhan to bend his head a bit and unite their lips.

 

“YA YIFAN ACE’S MOM IS HERE TO PICK UP HER SON… AND SHE’S KISSING JONGIN!” Yixing casually screamed as he walked through the living room. 

 

AN: Yeah this is super short, and super weird so... Yay... My back hurts like !

And now... Goodnight.