17

I Fell For A Commoner Girl

When Hana got to the park she looked around her. *Where is he* she worriedly thought. While looking around she saw Baekhyun sitting down on the bench. "Baekhyun?" she whispered and ran over to him.

"Aish, crazy fool." she said and put the umbrella over his head. Baekhyun looked up and saw her. "Do you know what time it is?" he asked. "Do you not remember what I said about beng late?" she rolled her eyes. "I didn't even said I'll come" she said. "But your here" he smiled. "Yah! Th-that's only because...." *I was worried* she thought. "What if I didn't come!" she asked. Baekhyun looked at her. "But you're here and besides, you can't be mad..I'm freezing cold and all wet because of you" Hana lowered her head. "Why does it have to be so cold" he mumbled. Hana looked at him. "I'm sorry" she apologized. Baekhyun chuckled. "It's okay..Come on I'll take you home since you came by yourself" he got up and started to walk. Hana stared at him and followed him behind.

---

Baekhyun's P.O.V

While walking it was silent.  I felt dizzy but I kept cool since I didn't want her to worry. Suddenly she spoke. "Who told you to wait for six hours for me, huh?" she asked. "I don't know" I answered. "What happened to you car?" she asked. "I-I left it home" "You pabo" she mumbled. I chuckled. "At least you came" I smiled weakly. "Whatever" I heard her mumble. "Yah, That was the longest time I waited for someone" I told her. Well, she was actually the first I waited for. "I-I'm sorry" she said again. I nodded. "It's okay"

About twenty minutes later Hana and I arrived at her house. "I guess this is it" I said and she turned around and looked at me. "Thanks for walking me home" she smiled. I nodded. "You're welcome" I smiled and stared at her. My eyes blurred so I blinked until my vision was clear again. "Be careful on your way home" she said. My heart skipped a beat. *That's the first time a girl had ever said that to me* I thought. I nodded and turned around to leave. I took a few steps but stopped and touched my head. *I feel dizzy* My head was spinning around and my legs were weak. My eyes were blurring so I blinked a couple of times and looked around. Everything was spinning around like a merry-go-round. "My head" I weakly said and fell onto the ground. "Baekhyun!" I heard her voice shouted then everything went black.

End of Baekhuyn's P.O.V

---

Hana's P.O.V

"Baekhyun!" I shouted and walked over to him. "B-Baekhyun-ah! Baekhyun!" I cried as I shook his unconscious body. He didn't wake up so I pulled him by the arm and put his arm around my neck. I walked over to the door and took out my key. I unlocked the door and walked him over to the couch and lie him down then went back to close the door. I walked over to him to check up on him. "I'll go wash up" I mumbled and went upstairs to wash up.

After washing up I went to check on him again but he was still unconsious. I touched his forehead and he was burning hot. I quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a towel and a bowl of water. I sat down on the floor beside him and soaked the towel with water. Slowly I dabbed it on his forehead and around his face. I repeated a couple of times then put the towel on his forehead. I looked at him and his clothes were wet. "It won't hurt, right?" I asked myself. *You idiot, it's only clothes* I thought. I ed his shirt and took it off. Next I went upstairs and grabbed some of Jonghyun Oppa's clothes and a blanket for him. I went back downstairs and sat the clothes on the table and covered him with the blanket. I sat down beside him on the floor and held his hand. "I'm sorry for making you wait" I said and buried my head on the couch and fell asleep.

End of Hana's P.O.V

---

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around me. "Where am I" I mumbled and looked at the clock. It was six in the morning. I touched my forehead and felt something so I grabbed it and looked at it. "A towel?" I said and I looked to my side and saw her sleeping face. I let out a chuckled. "She must be tired" I said. Slowly my hands moved and caressed her soft cheek. I smiled softly as I watched her sleep. Suddenly she started to move so I took my hand away. She looked at me and rubbed her eyes. *Cute* I thought. "Oh, you're awake" she said. I slowly nodded. "Don't move..I'm going to cook you some porridge and get you soem medicine" she ordered and I nodded.

About thirty minutes later she came back with a tray of porridge and a cup of water. She sat the tray on the table. "Get up and eat" she smiled. I sat up from the couch and felt cold. I looked at my body and noticed that my shirt was gone. "Where's my shirt?" I asked her. I saw her blushing. "I-I took it o-off since it was all drenched from the rain" she said. I smirked. "Are you sure or do you just want to see my body?" She looked at me. "Yah! Do you want me to put you out in the rain again" she said. I shook my head. "Don't ever scare me again like that" she said. I softened. *she cares about me* I smiled. "Here, eat" she handed me the bowl but I didn't move. "Aren't you going to eat?" she asked. I shook my head. "Waeyo?" she asked. "Feed me" I said and she looked at me shocked. "Don't you have any hands?" I nodded. "Then feed yourself" she said. "I want you to feed me" I told her. She rolled her eyes. "No" she firmly said. "Please....Please" I pleaded with my puppy eyes. "F-Fine" she scooped a spoonful of porridge. "Ahh~" she said and I opened my mouth and she fed me.

After eating she took the tray and went back to the kitchen. About a few minutes later she came back with medicine. "Here, take this so you'll get better" she smiled and handed me a pill. I grabbed the cup of water on the table and put the pill in my mouth then dranked some water and swallowed it. "Here, go take a shower" she gave me some clothes. I looked at her. "Whose are these?" I asked. She sighed. "My brothers" she answered. "Ohhh~" I said and got off the couch. "Where is the bathroom?" "Upstairs to the left" I walked up the stairs and went to the bathroom.

When I finished showering I changed into the clothes and went back downstairs to see her watching t.v. "What are you watching?" I sat down next to her. She turned and faced me. "Can you not see?" she raised a brow. I pouted. "Do you hate me that much?" I asked and she nodded. "Why?" "Because you're a jerk" she said and I frowned. "Oh, okay then" I muttered. She hit my arm and chuckled. "Do you really think I hated you?" she asked. I nodded sadly. "I was just kidding, you idiot" she smiled. I immediately smiled. "Really?" I asked her and she nodded. "Well, I better go and get ready for school.." she stood up. I blinked and looked at her. "Do you want me to come with you?" I asked. She shot me a don't-you-dare look. "I will, if you want" I smirked. "erted jerk" she said. I laughed. "You stay put while I go and get wash up for school" she said and left. I smiled. *How could I fall for her*